Gotta see this: Texas deputies shoot woman mistaken for intruder, bodycam video shows

In 911 calls the dispatcher ALWAYS tell the victim to place your firearm somewhere safe and to tell the cops you're there.

So tell us simpleton how the 911 dispatcher told this victim that when she never talked to them. Idiot.

How did she even know the police were coming when she didn't call them.

I've always known you were stupid but this makes it even more evident.
I clearly said the woman didnt call 911.
But it's common knowledge that you dont approach the police with a gun in your hand especially when they told you they were the police.
So basically you're saying that blacks are stupid.

But it's common knowledge that you dont approach the police with a gun in your hand especially when they told you they were the police.
how do you know she even heard the cops annpunce themselves??
itys not against the law to have a gun in your hand in your own home,,
the cops were in no danger when they opened fire on them,,
and you can see by their reaction they were freaked out by the whole thing and should never been allowed on the streets as cops,,

Tell us dumbass how you know she heard the police say anything. All you do is make excuses for cops murdering innocent black folks.

how do you know she even heard the cops annpunce themselves??
itys not against the law to have a gun in your hand in your own home,,
the cops were in no danger when they opened fire on them,,
and you can see by their reaction they were freaked out by the whole thing and should never been allowed on the streets as cops,,

LOL....the cops yell that out.
There is no way they didnt hear it.

LOL....the cops yell that out.
There is no way they didnt hear it.
sure you cn say that sitting in the comfort of your moms basement,,

they said all they heard was noise,, and its not illegal to hold a gun in your own house,, and the cops didnt even know if a crime was comitted,,

now if they yelled to put down the gun after they saw her that might change things,,

its obvious the cops were out of control,,

sure you cn say that sitting in the comfort of your moms basement,,

they said all they heard was noise,, and its not illegal to hold a gun in your own house,, and the cops didnt even know if a crime was comitted,,

now if they yelled to put down the gun after they saw her that might change things,,

its obvious the cops were out of control,,

I live in a 5K square foot house in a master planned community on the sixth fairway.
Try again.

The female cop screamed "Police" at the door announcing she was there. Either the lady was deaf or just dumb like a typical negress with low IQ.
or not close enough to hear what was said,,

doesnt matter anyway since its not illegal to have a gun in your hand in your own home,,

sure you do,,,

doesnt change the facts that its not illegal to hold a gun in your own home,, and doesnt justify a death sentence,,

I'm sure I do.
IMG_3026.jpeg

IMG_3029.jpeg

The cops get a call about criminal activity and you expect them to show up empty handed and wait until they're shot at?
are you lying or just stupid??
they got a call for broken glass,,,

I expect them to not murder people that arent comitting a crime in their own home,,

at some point youre going to have to let go of your fascist ideology and use common sense and rational thought,,

are you lying or just stupid??
they got a call for broken glass,,,

I expect them to not murder people that arent comitting a crime in their own home,,

at some point youre going to have to let go of your fascist ideology and use common sense and rational thought,,

They were in an apartment so we know they heard the cops announcing themselves.
That they appoached the police with a gun in hand is pure stupidity.

They were in an apartment so we know they heard the cops announcing themselves.
That they appoached the police with a gun in hand is pure stupidity.
no we dont know that,,

they approached their front door with a gun which is not illegal,,

what was stupid is shooting at someone in their own home that didnt comitt a crime,,

Forum List

Back