Gov Abbott has awesome new plan to eliminate pregnancy due to rape & incest!

Mostly because you're an imbecile who only consumes propaganda. It's why you can't think of anything. Which is also why you need government to provide your every basic need.
Abbott is dishonest and a liar – like most on the right.

Whether rape or consensual sex, the ban goes into effect before most women know they’re pregnant.

But they didn't. So it's not. :lmao:

And by the way sweetie...the founders would NEVER have written the right to kill a baby into the US Constitution. In fact, they would look at you with disgust and contempt - just like history will. You people are truly along side the Nazis in every way.
I look at YOU with disgust and contempt assholio

But they didn't. So it's not. :lmao:

And by the way sweetie...the founders would NEVER have written the right to kill a baby into the US Constitution. In fact, they would look at you with disgust and contempt - just like history will. You people are truly along side the Nazis in every way.
I see you don't know much about the founders.

Whether rape or consensual sex, the ban goes into effect before most women know they’re pregnant.
And? So? It's a woman's responsibility to know if she is pregnant. But like all on the left, you don't believe in personal responsibility.

Thankfully, the people of Texas don't care what you believe in.

Folks...just look at the visceral reaction not being allowed to murder a defenseless baby causes in the left - and then just let that sink in for a moment.

Even a filthy, wild barnyard animal will not kill it's own baby. And not only will the low-IQ left do that, but it actually enrages them if there is a state they don't even live in that won't permit it.

Sorry snowflakes, but abortions days are over. Only miserable fuck'n knuckle-dragging Neanderthals think it is ok to murder anyone - much less an infant.

Eliminate rape & incest!
Derp - Why didn’t I think of that?

How about those hundred if not thousands of rape kits sitting there....sitting there...sitting there...sitting there...sitting there.....

Please cite the Article and Section of the US Constitution making the murder of a baby a "right". Take your time, snowflake. I'll wait. :popcorn:

In January 1973, the Supreme Court issued a 7–2 decision ruling that the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution provides a "right to privacy" that protects a pregnant woman's right to choose whether or not to have an abortion.
Subsequent: Rehearing denied, 410 U.S. 959 (1973)
Citations: 410 U.S. 113 (more)93 S. Ct. 705; 35 L. Ed. 2d 147; 1973 U.S. LEXIS 159

In January 1973, the Supreme Court issued a 7–2 decision ruling that the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution provides a "right to privacy" that protects a pregnant woman's right to choose whether or not to have an abortion.
Subsequent: Rehearing denied, 410 U.S. 959 (1973)
Citations: 410 U.S. 113 (more)93 S. Ct. 705; 35 L. Ed. 2d 147; 1973 U.S. LEXIS 159
1. A Supreme Court ruling is not an Article nor a Section of the US Constitution. Thanks for playing!

2. Did Ted Bundy have a "right to privacy"?? What about OJ Simpson? The fuck does taking a life have to do with "a right to privacy"? That's a DESPERATE liberal court trying to find a way to justify and rubber-stamp the left's really fucked-up agenda. You lose.

3. I ask again...please cite the Article and Section of the US Constitution that makes abortion a "right".

Honest...take your time...I'll wait snowflake :popcorn:

The assclown is apparently unaware that a mother’s right to choose has been constitutionally protected for the past 50 years. Sad :(
Snowflake...the US Constitution has never "protected" that. I just proved it. I exposed your lie.

It was court-protected. It has never been "constitutionally protected". Period. It just hasn't.

Forum List

Back