Gov. Bobby Jindal (R-LA) setting up exploratory committee for a Prez run

Certainly not my intent.

He prefers to be called Bobby Jindal, so I call him Bobby Jindal.

Case closed.

Next...
Nope, you just tossed it out there as you have the others, agreed.

Everything after that is open for interpretation...

I have no idea what kind of chance Jindal has at getting the nomination and as far as I can remember, he would be the very first Republican presidential candidate from Louisana ever, but I am still researching that.

He seems to talk a very, very conservative line and also appears to be well liked in Louisiana.
This is pretty shallow, but I swear, when I think of him and can't help but think of that speech he gave on national TV where he had that bizarro frozen smile on his face and walked up to the microphone like he was a doll on strings.

Uh, all that said, he's obviously a very, very bright guy. The question to me is whether he'll feel obligated to play the purity game. His "stupid party" comments a couple of years ago may indicate that he's willing to think for himself.

Yes, that was the GOP response to one of Pres. Obama's SOTU speeches and indeed, he did not look ready for prime-time, imo.

I do think the guy is willing to think for himself, but he, like the others, will be forced to say crazy-assed shit to get the extreme Right-Wing frothing base of the GOP, which is now the majority of the party, to consider voting for him. And all of that crazy shit, which works magic in the primaries, becomes a poison pill for the GOP in the GE.

I suppose he could win the Louisiana primary, but only in the runoff. LA has a jungle primary system with a 50% requirement, otherwise, a run-off.
The whole nominating process will be fascinating to watch here, it may still end up that a more independent-minded candidate could win it. It could end up being like a demolition derby, where the winner is just the random one who hasn't completely crashed and burned.

Or it may lead to a hung convention.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Let's see how much racism can be crammed into this thread.

:popcorn:

so saying his given name is racist? :uhoh3::uhoh3:
Yes as the left has pointed out over and over any criticism of a non white is racist. By the way there were claims of racism from the left when people used Barak Obamas middle name Hussein.

You hear the name "Hussein" several times a day on right wing radio. I guess you think restraint should be used only by the left.

Nope, you just tossed it out there as you have the others, agreed.

Everything after that is open for interpretation...

I have no idea what kind of chance Jindal has at getting the nomination and as far as I can remember, he would be the very first Republican presidential candidate from Louisana ever, but I am still researching that.

He seems to talk a very, very conservative line and also appears to be well liked in Louisiana.
This is pretty shallow, but I swear, when I think of him and can't help but think of that speech he gave on national TV where he had that bizarro frozen smile on his face and walked up to the microphone like he was a doll on strings.

Uh, all that said, he's obviously a very, very bright guy. The question to me is whether he'll feel obligated to play the purity game. His "stupid party" comments a couple of years ago may indicate that he's willing to think for himself.

Yes, that was the GOP response to one of Pres. Obama's SOTU speeches and indeed, he did not look ready for prime-time, imo.

I do think the guy is willing to think for himself, but he, like the others, will be forced to say crazy-assed shit to get the extreme Right-Wing frothing base of the GOP, which is now the majority of the party, to consider voting for him. And all of that crazy shit, which works magic in the primaries, becomes a poison pill for the GOP in the GE.

I suppose he could win the Louisiana primary, but only in the runoff. LA has a jungle primary system with a 50% requirement, otherwise, a run-off.
The whole nominating process will be fascinating to watch here, it may still end up that a more independent-minded candidate could win it. It could end up being like a demolition derby, where the winner is just the random one who hasn't completely crashed and burned.

You mean an ACTUAL convention, not the current model of nomination fiestas, where the decision has already been made.

Let's see how much racism can be crammed into this thread.

:popcorn:

so saying his given name is racist? :uhoh3::uhoh3:
Yes as the left has pointed out over and over any criticism of a non white is racist. By the way there were claims of racism from the left when people used Barak Obamas middle name Hussein.

You hear the name "Hussein" several times a day on right wing radio. I guess you think restraint should be used only by the left.
Wouldn't know I don't listen to talk radio but you would think liberals who claim every criticism of Obama is based in racism would know better.

You mean an ACTUAL convention, not the current model of nomination fiestas, where the decision has already been made.

Sure. Why not?

Back to the days of smoke filled rooms....

Bobby Jindal forming exploratory committee for White House run - Jonathan Topaz - POLITICO

He is expected to make his decision in June.

Add another one to the list...
I'd rather be a that homeless guy walking on the side of the road, talking to himself than running for president right now.

Only a clown wants to be president these days. :laugh2:

Perfect description for all the occupants of the GOP Clown Car.

Bold talk for a party who's only answer is Hillary Clinton.... a 70 year old, washed up and crooked has-been.

:lol:

Bobby Jindal forming exploratory committee for White House run - Jonathan Topaz - POLITICO

He is expected to make his decision in June.

Add another one to the list...
I'd rather be a that homeless guy walking on the side of the road, talking to himself than running for president right now.

Only a clown wants to be president these days. :laugh2:

Perfect description for all the occupants of the GOP Clown Car.

Bold talk for a party who's only answer is Hillary Clinton.... a 70 year old, washed up and crooked has-been.

:lol:

Yep not like the bible thumpers running in the white christer southern party :uhoh3:

Sure. Why not?

Back to the days of smoke filled rooms....

Obama loves those things......He can get all the nicotine he needs without lighting up.

:laugh2:

Forum List

Back