Gov. Bobby Jindal (R-LA) setting up exploratory committee for a Prez run

Let's see how much racism can be crammed into this thread.:popcorn:.
so saying his given name is racist? :uhoh3::uhoh3:
Yes. As the PC Police have clearly and regularly demonstrated, any criticism, snide remark, or otherwise potentially or unflattering word, comment or phrase that would come within approximately 500 miles of possibly being less than positive can be construed as "racist". And the person screaming "racist" has the authority to make that determination at all times and without peer review.

At least follow your own rules, willya?

So you finally admit that you are the enforcer of the PC police

Yes. As the PC Police have clearly and regularly demonstrated, any criticism, snide remark, or otherwise potentially or unflattering word, comment or phrase that would come within approximately 500 miles of possibly being less than positive can be construed as "racist". And the person screaming "racist" has the authority to make that determination at all times and without peer review.

I thought they didn't exist!

Thanks.

Thanks.

How'd you think that while clearly acting as one?

Thanks.

Because I was being "sarcastic" - Sarcastic Define Sarcastic at Dictionary.com Poking at the PC Police can be fun.

That's okay, though. You folks always self-identify by getting pissy whenever I talk about you. Like now.

Keeps it easy for me.

Thanks.

Because I was being "sarcastic" - Sarcastic Define Sarcastic at Dictionary.com Poking at the PC Police can be fun.

That's okay, though. You folks always self-identify by getting pissy whenever I talk about you. Like now.

Keeps it easy for me.

Suuuuuuure. You say that every time

Bobby Jindal forming exploratory committee for White House run - Jonathan Topaz - POLITICO

He is expected to make his decision in June.

Add another one to the list...
I'd rather be a that homeless guy walking on the side of the road, talking to himself than running for president right now.

Only a clown wants to be president these days. :laugh2:

Perfect description for all the occupants of the GOP Clown Car.

Bold talk for a party who's only answer is Hillary Clinton.... a 70 year old, washed up and crooked has-been.

:lol:

Yep not like the bible thumpers running in the white christer southern party :uhoh3:

I'm unaware where being a Christian disqualifies you from running/holding public office any more than being an atheist disqualifies you.

Bobby Jindal forming exploratory committee for White House run - Jonathan Topaz - POLITICO

I'd rather be a that homeless guy walking on the side of the road, talking to himself than running for president right now.

Only a clown wants to be president these days. :laugh2:

Perfect description for all the occupants of the GOP Clown Car.

Bold talk for a party who's only answer is Hillary Clinton.... a 70 year old, washed up and crooked has-been.

:lol:

Yep not like the bible thumpers running in the white christer southern party :uhoh3:

I'm unaware where being a Christian disqualifies you from running/holding public office any more than being an atheist disqualifies you.

Don't Christians put God first and country somewhere behind?

lol

Poor Jindal. He never has, and still doesn't have a clue. he has been governor for so long now that he actually believes that he is in charge of the Louisiana government. he is about to find out that the louisiana government is run by a consortium of corporations, and he will get smashed like a bug by his own party.

This is pretty shallow, but I swear, when I think of him and can't help but think of that speech he gave on national TV where he had that bizarro frozen smile on his face and walked up to the microphone like he was a doll on strings.

Uh, all that said, he's obviously a very, very bright guy. The question to me is whether he'll feel obligated to play the purity game. His "stupid party" comments a couple of years ago may indicate that he's willing to think for himself.

Yes, that was the GOP response to one of Pres. Obama's SOTU speeches and indeed, he did not look ready for prime-time, imo.

I do think the guy is willing to think for himself, but he, like the others, will be forced to say crazy-assed shit to get the extreme Right-Wing frothing base of the GOP, which is now the majority of the party, to consider voting for him. And all of that crazy shit, which works magic in the primaries, becomes a poison pill for the GOP in the GE.

I suppose he could win the Louisiana primary, but only in the runoff. LA has a jungle primary system with a 50% requirement, otherwise, a run-off.
The whole nominating process will be fascinating to watch here, it may still end up that a more independent-minded candidate could win it. It could end up being like a demolition derby, where the winner is just the random one who hasn't completely crashed and burned.

Or it may lead to a hung convention.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

You mean an ACTUAL convention, not the current model of nomination fiestas, where the decision has already been made.

Sure. Why not?

Back to the days of smoke filled rooms....

How is that any worse than having someone anointed the nominee a full year prior to the primaries, or after 3-4 state primaries?

Even with the smoke filled room, the delegates on the floor had to make up their own minds.

Yes, that was the GOP response to one of Pres. Obama's SOTU speeches and indeed, he did not look ready for prime-time, imo.

I do think the guy is willing to think for himself, but he, like the others, will be forced to say crazy-assed shit to get the extreme Right-Wing frothing base of the GOP, which is now the majority of the party, to consider voting for him. And all of that crazy shit, which works magic in the primaries, becomes a poison pill for the GOP in the GE.

I suppose he could win the Louisiana primary, but only in the runoff. LA has a jungle primary system with a 50% requirement, otherwise, a run-off.
The whole nominating process will be fascinating to watch here, it may still end up that a more independent-minded candidate could win it. It could end up being like a demolition derby, where the winner is just the random one who hasn't completely crashed and burned.

Or it may lead to a hung convention.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

You mean an ACTUAL convention, not the current model of nomination fiestas, where the decision has already been made.

Sure. Why not?

Back to the days of smoke filled rooms....

How is that any worse than having someone anointed the nominee a full year prior to the primaries, or after 3-4 state primaries?

Even with the smoke filled room, the delegates on the floor had to make up their own minds.
The odds are against it happening, but it sure would be amazing to watch.

The GOP clown car is turning into a clown bus

What are they going to have twenty candidates at their first debate?

Maybe wwf can sponsor it and have a royal rumble where the last clown standing is named nominee

The problem with Republicans is they do not know when to get off stage.

There will be 15-16 Republican hopefuls at the first debate. That may drop to 10-12 when the primaries start. All this draws attention and funding away from the credible candidates

Meanwhile, Hillary will sit on the sidelines laughing as they attack each other

Not to mention, the longer it goes on, the more baggage the eventual frontrunner will have.

Newt brought up Romney's corporate raiding before Obama beat him senseless with it.

Al Gore brought up Willie Horton before George Bush did.

Forum List

Back