Gov Inslee didn't know his police force gave up Capitol Hill to protesters.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
Here is yet another example of failed Liberal leadership. How would you like to be living in the "autonomous zone" where the police have evacuated and pimple faced terrorists are running your neighborhood? And you hear your governor laugh and say "Really? Gee that's the first I've heard of it *chuckle*.

Here is yet another example of failed Liberal leadership. How would you like to be living in the "autonomous zone" where the police have evacuated and pimple faced terrorists are running your neighborhood? And you hear your governor laugh and say "Really? Gee that's the first I've heard of it *chuckle*.

Sounds like he didn't take words spray painted on a twin fitted sheet seriously. Who does?

The question is, who made that decision? If police are not enforcing the most basic laws, than they themselves are making the argument AGAINST their funding, not some necessity for them.

Also, are they still getting paid when they left the city (Toronto police were paid when 500 of them decided not to show up for work)?

Sorry guys, I'm a libertarian with a dose of conservatism. I like facts, not optics. If police left the city, they shouldn't be paid. Real simple. I support good, honest cops, even moreso I support the military who I know always have their asses on the line, they aren't trying to entrap some pimple faced kid in a high school.

Either do your job or quit. At the very least, give some of your pay back.

This is amazing, they're are armed rioters that have taken over parts of an American city. I cannot believe this is happenning.
How could any sane person support any of this shit ? And keep in mind, voting for Dimocrats will only give us more of what is going down here.

I guess its time for good men to stand up.....democrat governments have failed us due to TDS.....take your streets back for crying out loud...do I have to come there and show you how?.....

A dirty rebel Taliban style force with man buns and skinny white arms....

Some are armed.

Send in the FBI and ATF!

Janet Reno would have done this by now!!!

Sounds like he didn't take words spray painted on a twin fitted sheet seriously. Who does?
You might want to catch up on the current situation there.

Well folks, remember when they said 'the revolution will not be televised' ?
CNN, MSLSD, and a few others in fact will likely not show much of what their fans are doing in the new rebel state.

"Raz Simone, a local rapper with an AK-47 slung from his shoulder and a pistol attached to his hip, screamed, “This is war!” into a white-and-red megaphone"

Seattle’s hard-Left secessionist movement has claimed its first territory: six blocks in the Capitol Hill neighborhood.

For the past week, Black Lives Matter and Antifa-affiliated activists have engaged in a pitched battle with Seattle police officers and National Guard soldiers in the neighborhood, with the heaviest conflict occurring at the intersection of 11th and Pike, where law enforcement had constructed a barricade to defend the Seattle Police East Precinct building. Hoping to break through the barricade, protesters attacked officers with bricks, bottles, rocks, and improvised explosive devices, sending some officers to the hospital. At the same time, activists circulated videos of the conflict and accused the police of brutality, demanding that the city cease using teargas and other anti-riot techniques.

Then, in a stunning turn of events, the City of Seattle made the decision to abandon the East Precinct and surrender the neighborhood to the protesters. “This is an exercise in trust and de-escalation,” explained Chief Carmen Best. Officers and National Guardsmen emptied out the facility, boarded it up, and retreated. Immediately afterward, Black Lives Matter protesters, Antifa black shirts, and armed members of the hard-Left John Brown Gun Club seized control of the neighborhood, moved the barricades into a defensive position, and declared it the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone—even putting up a cardboard sign at the barricades declaring “you are now leaving the USA.”
C5
On the new rebel state’s first night, the atmosphere was festive and triumphant. Hooded men spray-painted the police station with slogans and anarchist symbols, renaming it the “Seattle People’s Department East Precinct.” Raz Simone, a local rapper with an AK-47 slung from his shoulder and a pistol attached to his hip, screamed, “This is war!” into a white-and-red megaphone and instructed armed paramilitaries to guard the barricades in shifts. Later in the night, Simone was filmed allegedly assaulting multiple protestors who disobeyed his orders, informing them that he was the "police" now, sparking fears that he was becoming the de facto warlord of the autonomous zone. A homeless man with a baseball bat wandered along the borderline and two unofficial medics in medieval-style chain mail stood ready for action.

Forum List

Back