Gov. Newsom Limits Gatherings to Three Families, Two Hours Or Less, No Singing - California Globe

and the masks hide the damage Natural One

~S~

Yep. You got that right, sparky. People know it's a political narrative. Hell, they participate in it. But the fact that they go along with the lie just goes to show they're equally as hungry for power over people. They're foolish to believe that they'll be spared by the tyrants they run interference for.

Yeah, some people are genuininely afraid of their own shadow. I get that aspect. But the reality is that the majority of people know it's a power grap.

The founders would have hanged this prick, no doubt. He wouldn't even have got the dignity of a slug in the head.

Last edited:
Its a veritable idiot utopia out there where the people love the bondage and need to be led by the nose. They'll probably re-elect him. Oh yeah, and his other fine jewel: make sure you wear your mask in between bites when you're at a restaurant. Lol.

Last edited:
The governors have become the mad emperor Caligula in five short months. Will the California State House and the people throw him out while it is low cost? Or will our children and grandchildren be fighting this war?

Is this what he proposed as punishment for singing?
1602634155865.png

I bet Hollywood is still cranking out movies and cable shows with casts and crew that number more than "a few families" and lasts more than a couple of hours. Newsome doesn't give a damn about religious services or family celebrations but the freaking hypocrite needs his Hollywood base.

Sounds like he is infringing on the right of the people peaceably to assemble.

This is the agenda. There can never be organized opposition again. Do it over Zoom? They are watching. Oops, you've been contact traced, better "quarantine" you. How any fuzzy headed libtard cannot see where they are driving this is beyond me.

What Ever Happened to Miss Cleo the TV Psychic?

"Ooo, child - I see the Supreme Court slapping
the shit outta you in your future, like dey did
to Whitmer."

and the masks hide the damage Natural One

~S~

Yep. You got that right, sparky. People know it's a political narrative. Hell, they participate in it. But the fact that they go along with the lie just goes to show they're equally as hungry for power over people. They're foolish to believe that they'll be spared by the tyrants they run interference for.

Yeah, some people are genuininely afraid of their own shadow. I get that aspect. But the reality is that the majority of people know it's a power grap.

The founders would have hanged this prick, no doubt. He wouldn't even have got the dignity of a slug in the head.
Yanno i think i finally get it Natural One ......all those older relatives of mine who saw how governments insidiously assume control.....all who tried to impart it to me as a lad

i had little clue ,at the time, now it seems we're living it!

~S~

The governors have become the mad emperor Caligula in five short months. Will the California State House and the people throw him out while it is low cost? Or will our children and grandchildren be fighting this war?

He is the most corrupt politician in the country,I’m sure because of that the elite will eventually make him president.
Or Anti-Christ

Forum List

Back