Gov. Newsom Not As Popular As I Thought.

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
The below poll is six months out of date so it could well be inaccurate when compared to the contemporary political climate. It looks like a fair amount of Californians are concerned about their states level of accumulated debt under Gov. Newsom's leadership. This may yet AGAIN be another portent for disaster for the statist left as they desperately need both fiscally conservative & YOUNGER candidates to avoid the disaster they had with shortly to be former pres. Biden.

He has single handedly destroyed California.... and we got the evidence everywhere.... from the southern border to the Oregon border just waste and destruction.... all to enrich himself and his elite friends....

He has single handedly destroyed California.... and we got the evidence everywhere.... from the southern border to the Oregon border just waste and destruction.... all to enrich himself and his elite friends....
Its a shame too. CA is such a beautiful, geographically diverse state if it wasn't for the excessive population and goofy politics, I might still be there.

Its a shame too. CA is such a beautiful, geographically diverse state if it wasn't for the excessive population and goofy politics, I might still be there.
Small wonder WHY northern Californians want to marry up with S/W Oregonians to form the state of "JEFFERSON"!

Three states, Oregon, Washington California, & three secession movements. There are FIVE other blue states @ current each with their own in state secession movement. The old adage is still true, "water & oil do NOT mix".

Forum List

Back