Gov Palin on Syria: 'Let Allah Sort it Out'

Isn't Obama doing a 180 on his anti war position?

No. He's not proposing anything close to what Bush did in Iraq.

Is that it? Do you think that will get him off the hook? He's still threatening to strike Syria, which may draw us into a bigger war. I knew liberals like you would try to rationalize his behavior, it was just a matter of time. Oh, and why did you divert to Bush? You don't tickle a bear in his cave and expect him not to eat you alive, Carbine.

I didn't 'rationalize' anything. I merely pointed out the indisputable fact that the president's proposed action towards Syria does not bear any resemblance to the all-out invasion/war that Bush perpetrated on Iraq,

and Sarah Palin supported...

...for all the same reasons that a consistent person would now support an all-out war against Syria:

1. State sponsor of terrorism
2. Oppressive regime
3. using WMD's against his own people

Remember, you people thought war was necessary against Iraq. Maybe it's time you remind us why under extremely similar conditions,

you not only think that any action against Syria is not only unnecessary, but absolutely out of the question.

Are you tacitly admitting that you never really believed war in Iraq was necessary?

No. He's not proposing anything close to what Bush did in Iraq.

Is that it? Do you think that will get him off the hook? He's still threatening to strike Syria, which may draw us into a bigger war. I knew liberals like you would try to rationalize his behavior, it was just a matter of time. Oh, and why did you divert to Bush? You don't tickle a bear in his cave and expect him not to eat you alive, Carbine.

I didn't 'rationalize' anything. I merely pointed out the indisputable fact that the president's proposed action towards Syria does not bear any resemblance to the all-out invasion/war that Bush perpetrated on Iraq,

...for all the same reasons that a consistent person would now support an all-out war against Syria:

2. Oppressive regime

Remember, you people thought war was necessary against Iraq. Maybe it's time you remind us why under extremely similar conditions,

you not only think that any action against Syria is not only unnecessary, but absolutely out of the question.

Are you tacitly admitting that you never really believed war in Iraq was necessary?

I didn't care for either war. The one in Afghanistan is the only one I supported up until we killed OBL. Nonetheless, Obama is wanting to take military action against Syria, which is Bush-esque wouldn't you agree? You would never expect him to have such an itchy trigger finger now would you? I don't care for you referring to us as "you people" either. You find ways to denigrate people in the slightest ways possible.

But let me just point one thing out.

Obama promised to end the Iraq War, which he did. He promised he would end the war in Afghanistan circa 2014. But since then he has invaded Pakistan, bombed Yemen, attacked Libya, sent Marines to Sudan and Uganda, and is planning to attack Syria.

Liberals such as yourself were lamenting the fact that Bush drew America into two "useless" wars and most of you agreed it was so. When Obama himself wants to take military action, you folks fell silent. Why is that?

I don't want any action taken against Syria, our men and women signed up to kill terrorists, not help them in a war between evil vs. evil. Indeed it is out of the question, Carbine. Both Iraq and Syria are similar, but one turned out to be bad intel, the other is turning out to be the same. Both men are falling for the same trick.

I feel sorry for Liberals like you. Here you are ready to defend him should he choose to strike.

2. Oppressive regime

I didn't care for either war. The one in Afghanistan is the only one I supported up until we killed OBL. Nonetheless, Obama is wanting to take military action against Syria, which is Bush-esque wouldn't you agree? You would never expect him to have such an itchy trigger finger now would you? I don't care for you referring to us as "you people" either. You find ways to denigrate people in the slightest ways possible.

But let me just point one thing out.

Obama promised to end the Iraq War, which he did. He promised he would end the war in Afghanistan circa 2014. But since then he has invaded Pakistan, bombed Yemen, attacked Libya, sent Marines to Sudan and Uganda, and is planning to attack Syria.

Liberals such as yourself were lamenting the fact that Bush drew America into two "useless" wars and most of you agreed it was so. When Obama himself wants to take military action, you folks fell silent. Why is that?

I don't want any action taken against Syria, our men and women signed up to kill terrorists, not help them in a war between evil vs. evil. Indeed it is out of the question, Carbine. Both Iraq and Syria are similar, but one turned out to be bad intel, the other is turning out to be the same. Both men are falling for the same trick.

I feel sorry for Liberals like you. Here you are ready to defend him should he choose to strike.

Let me remind you:

You also falsely accused me of supporting Obama's actions in Libya.

When I produced verbatim quotes from my past posts proving beyond all doubt that I did not,

you STILL refused to accept that fact.

You were an idiot. You remain an idiot.

Let Allah sort it out ---------

That's really quite good. I wonder if Sarah Palin thought of it herself.

Good summary for how most Americans feel about all this crap in the Mideast.

Damn! Presidential nomination. Presidential nomination. PRESIDENTIAL NOMINATION!

LOL nice try losers!
Tell me the last women,Black, Hispanic or other ethnic group your crowd nominated.
Something stuck in your throat?:eek:

they had a chance to elect the first woman President and what do they do, elect some inexperienced Junior Senator MAN...

To me that show how much women really means to them...

Susana Martinez Gov of NM is both hispanic and a woman.

Well, nice try at reflecting but this is about your girl sarah. Want to go a few rounds with the puppet that you helped elect in 2000?:eusa_whistle:

Yes, of course, the queen of reading important materials. She is so up on the real aspects of foreign policy. Damn, it's to bad the moron from alaska didn't get elected v.p.
:eek:

Thank God, that Joe Biden, the spineless an opportunistic and idiotic fool - who once made racist and disparaging remarks about Obama, but decided that sucking up is more profitable - is the Vice President.

He is not only the fodder of late night comedians, but also Obama's insurance policy against a potential and well-deserved impeachment.

Let Allah sort it out ---------

That's really quite good. I wonder if Sarah Palin thought of it herself.

Good summary for how most Americans feel about all this crap in the Mideast.

You give her praise for what she said then turn around and put her down
pathetic

Last edited:
Guy, you are sort of proving my point. God in the bible allows fetuses to be killed with impunity.
Or orders their kiling.

Or kills them himself.

Which means he places no value on them.

I'm sorry, you seem not to value the lives of young children yourself, Joe, so who are you to judge God?

Please, take yourself and your broken argument and exit this thread forthwith.

Guy, I only rte your god as a fictional character...

I do value the lives of children.

Fetuses aren't children.

No civil rights for Spooge.

And yet Sarah Palin supported the Iraq War, which ultimately enabled the Iraqis (what was left of them)

to establish an Islamic theocracy.

Attention nutsack - isle 3

YEAs to attack Iraq — 77

Bayh (D-IN)
Biden (D-DE)
Breaux (D-LA)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Carnahan (D-MO)
Carper (D-DE)
Cleland (D-GA)
Clinton (D-NY)
Daschle (D-SD)
Dodd (D-CT)
Dorgan (D-ND)
Edwards (D-NC)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Harkin (D-IA) Hollings (D-SC)
Johnson (D-SD)
Kerry (D-MA)
Kohl (D-WI)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Lieberman (D-CT)
Lincoln (D-AR)
Miller (D-GA)
Nelson (D-FL)
Nelson (D-NE)
Reid (D-NV)
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Schumer (D-NY)
Torricelli (D-NJ)

9-11 was due to blowback.

Most terrorist attacks against America is due to blowback and our support for Israel.

Maybe its time we pull back our constant intervention.

Staph, when Palin's response to mass murder is to insult other people's religion, it kind of goes beyond retarded.

I forget, people can only insult Christians and their religion...let alla take care of it is now an insult....isn't that who they pray too?

I'm surprised you didn't say it was racist too..

thankfully you liberals don't get to be the judge on what is an insult or not, and what is racist or not..though you would like to control what people say...that's that scratch a liberal find a fascist

Last edited:
And yet Sarah Palin supported the Iraq War, which ultimately enabled the Iraqis (what was left of them)

YEAs to attack Iraq — 77

Bayh (D-IN)
Biden (D-DE)
Breaux (D-LA)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Carnahan (D-MO)
Carper (D-DE)
Cleland (D-GA)
Clinton (D-NY)
Daschle (D-SD)
Dodd (D-CT)
Dorgan (D-ND)
Edwards (D-NC)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Johnson (D-SD)
Kerry (D-MA)
Kohl (D-WI)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Lieberman (D-CT)
Lincoln (D-AR)
Miller (D-GA)
Nelson (D-FL)
Nelson (D-NE)
Reid (D-NV)
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Schumer (D-NY)
Torricelli (D-NJ)

he is just a joke...he was bragging on posting this thread AND setting people up...he is also pathetic

Last edited:

YEAs to attack Iraq — 77

Bayh (D-IN)
Biden (D-DE)
Breaux (D-LA)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Carnahan (D-MO)
Carper (D-DE)
Cleland (D-GA)
Clinton (D-NY)
Daschle (D-SD)
Dodd (D-CT)
Dorgan (D-ND)
Edwards (D-NC)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Johnson (D-SD)
Kerry (D-MA)
Kohl (D-WI)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Lieberman (D-CT)
Lincoln (D-AR)
Miller (D-GA)
Nelson (D-FL)
Nelson (D-NE)
Reid (D-NV)
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Schumer (D-NY)
Torricelli (D-NJ)

GAH, I was hoping to forget Max Cleland and Zell Miller! I saw the Cleland in person at my middle school. My first real exposure to politics at age 11.

Staph, when Palin's response to mass murder is to insult other people's religion, it kind of goes beyond retarded.

I forget, people can only insult Christians and their religion...let alla take care of it is now an insult....isn't that who they pray too?

I'm surprised you didn't say it was racist too..

thankfully you liberals don't get to be the judge on what is an insult or not, and what is racist or not..though you would like to control what people say...that's that scratch a liberal find a fascist

I can't believe Joe would say this, he is constantly bashing religions. Surely his is smarter than this.

Stop calling her Governor -- she didn't finish her term, she quit. She doesn't get the title.

As far as the complexities of foreign policy.... Well, Alaska is right next to Russia, so she knows what she's talking about.:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Stop calling her Governor -- she didn't finish her term, she quit. She doesn't get the title.

As far as the complexities of foreign policy.... Well, Alaska is right next to Russia, so she knows what she's talking about.:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

You mean Governor, Vice Presidential nominee Palin?

As far as the complexities of foreign policy.... Well, Alaska is right next to Russia, so she knows what she's talking about.

She was Governor, sorry, she does get the title, too bad you don't like it.

Did Nixon lose the title of President because he resigned?

Alaska is right next to Russia, check a map.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back