Gov Palin on Syria: 'Let Allah Sort it Out'

No, one is merciful, the other one isn't. One kills you for disloyalty, the other gives you a chance to redeem yourself. Big difference, numbskull.

So you and Palin profess to be Christians, but you believe there are at least TWO Gods?

Isn't that a bit heretical?

Allah is a phony, declared to be god by an illiterate, delusional, warmongering, murderous pedophile.

God is GOD.

Allah and his atavistic animals love and promote things like this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve_JJFF5X-g]Sudan woman whipped including in the face while police laugh--Warning Graphic images - YouTube[/ame]

Then why does Palin think he exists as an omniscient being capable of imposing his will on the people of Syria?

palin_cellulite-51187746952.jpeg

Sure, if Palin were a liberal, sexual insults like this one would never pass!

Hypocrite.

I guess that explains why no one here ever made fun of Hillary's appearance?

Well no, none of you liberals do it if she's a liberal and a woman. But some women are different than others for you I suppose. I can add rank misogynist to your repertoire. Oh, and don't get me started on Trig, you liberals crossed a big line with putting down a kid with Down Syndrome. It's a wonder you don't speak of transgendered children that way. Yeah, you guys have a very discriminate way of thinking.

And when have you seen me insulting her appearance? The whole thing is childish on it's face.

Last edited:
So you and Palin profess to be Christians, but you believe there are at least TWO Gods?

Allah is a phony, declared to be god by an illiterate, delusional, warmongering, murderous pedophile.

God is GOD.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve_JJFF5X-g]Sudan woman whipped including in the face while police laugh--Warning Graphic images - YouTube[/ame]

Then why does Palin think he exists as an omniscient being capable of imposing his will on the people of Syria?

Actually, you liberals believe Obama exists as an omniscient being capable of imposing his will on Syria. We deify a deity, you deify a man. Big difference.

Yes, of course, the queen of reading important materials. She is so up on the real aspects of foreign policy. Damn, it's to bad the moron from alaska didn't get elected v.p.
:eek:

Thank God, that Joe Biden, the spineless an opportunistic and idiotic fool - who once made racist and disparaging remarks about Obama, but decided that sucking up is more profitable - is the Vice President.

He is not only the fodder of late night comedians, but also Obama's insurance policy against a potential and well-deserved impeachment.

So instead of a response, NYCarbineer negs me with this:

NYcarbineer said:
Hi, you have received -757 reputation points from NYcarbineer.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Stop lying about what I believe. Show some character. It\'s free.

Regards,
NYcarbineer

Note: This is an automated message.

Since when can you lecture anyone about character, Carbine? Were you not in the peanut gallery with Sallow making fun of Trig? When I illicit such a response, it only confirms what I believe your beliefs are.

Last edited:

NYcarbineer said:

Comment:

Regards,
NYcarbineer

Since when can you lecture anyone about character, Carbine? Were you not in the peanut gallery with Sallow making fun of Trig? When I illicit such a response, it only confirms what I believe your beliefs are.

You got negged for falsely accusing me of deifying Obama. Stop lying and you won't get negged.

NYcarbineer said:

Comment:

Regards,
NYcarbineer

You got negged for falsely accusing me of deifying Obama. Stop lying and you won't get negged.

Why such a reaction Carbine? Such an angry response only serves to confirm my suspicions about you, it does nothing to vindicate you.

Besides, my neg is bigger. Enjoy it, you little Obama worshiper you.

No, one is merciful, the other one isn't. One kills you for disloyalty, the other gives you a chance to redeem yourself. Big difference, numbskull.

God is GOD.

And yet Sarah Palin supported the Iraq War, which ultimately enabled the Iraqis (what was left of them)

to establish an Islamic theocracy.

God is GOD.

And yet Sarah Palin supported the Iraq War, which ultimately enabled the Iraqis (what was left of them)

to establish an Islamic theocracy.

Guess what, they aren't gassing people. Say what now? We killed the guy who did. Say what now?

Palin is an ignorant buffoon, but in this case she may have a point.

Maybe we should let the Arab League deal with this.

Elvin Bishop long ago had a song about girls like Sarah:
"She is yours, she is mine, she is somebody else's too"

Saddam gassed the Kurds and killed a estimated 5000 mostly women and children that barely made a ripple in the press at the time interesting how a smaller scale attack has drawn much more attention.

And the Democrat god, the mental and physical cripple, FDR was utterly, but understandably silent when Hitler gassed millions of Jews. And to show his good intentions, the son-of-bitch closed U.S. ports to ships carrying Jewish escapees, trying to find sanctuary in America.

And in order to show his good intentions, once again, he interned American citizens of Japanese ancestry.

Democrats, then and now, look ONLY at color of skin, rather than content of character.

Last edited:
That is certainly the view point of the left when it's a Republican President but putting that aside who do you want to support in Syria a leader who gases his own people or rebels who are being taken over by Al-Qaeda or Al-Qaeda linked groups?

Excuse me ding dong but according to the AP the Director for National Intelligence has no idea who used the gas or where the gas is located. He raised the possibility that Tomahawk missiles could hit the warehouse where they are stored creating a bigger problem.

So shut the fuck up.

LOL nice try losers!
Tell me the last women,Black, Hispanic or other ethnic group your crowd nominated.
Something stuck in your throat?:eek:

We have the only black senator right now. Take a look at the racial makeup of our congressmen. We had a black man and a woman in the last presidential primary.

And don't forget, you had Marcus Bachmann running for first lady.

Another example of Democrat hypocrisy.

Gay Republican (could be nothing more than ALLEGED gay) = butt of jokes and derision.
Gay Democrat = heroic example to be followed.

That is certainly the view point of the left when it's a Republican President but putting that aside who do you want to support in Syria a leader who gases his own people or rebels who are being taken over by Al-Qaeda or Al-Qaeda linked groups?

Excuse me ding dong but according to the AP the Director for National Intelligence has no idea who used the gas or where the gas is located. He raised the possibility that Tomahawk missiles could hit the warehouse where they are stored creating a bigger problem.

So shut the fuck up.

Oh for god sake's try using common sense you moron do you really think Assad would leave any chemical weapons loosely guarded enough for the rebels to get their hands on and if by some miracle he did the rebels would still need a delivery system meaning jets. helicopters, or heavy artillery as far I know none of which they have. Add to this Kerry and the administration are claiming they have evidence it was the Assad regime that used the weapons granted there is no way to know for certain how truthful they are being over that but overall the odds are about 99% Assad was the one using the chemical weapons.

Forum List

Back