Gov Palin on Syria: 'Let Allah Sort it Out'

Guy, you are sort of proving my point. God in the bible allows fetuses to be killed with impunity.
Or orders their kiling.

Or kills them himself.

Which means he places no value on them.

I'm sorry, you seem not to value the lives of young children yourself, Joe, so who are you to judge God?

Please, take yourself and your broken argument and exit this thread forthwith.

070212palin.jpg

ooooooh lordy..., how i love that beautiful lady :up: we think a lot alike

YES....!! by all means let allah sort those dead muslime bodies out.., the AQ's on this pile, the Hezzies over there, Sunni Shia on the other pile, all others on a pile next to the AQ's :up:

can anyone see fault in muslimes killing other muslimes ???? :lmao:

070212palin.jpg

YES....!! by all means let allah sort those dead muslime bodies out.., the AQ's on this pile, the Hezzies over there, Sunni Shia on the other pile, all others on a pile next to the AQ's :up:

Beautiful?

sarah-palin-12169-8.jpg

Back to the point of the OP....in a way, I agree with Palin. If people in another country want to kill each other...have at it. But we should not claim any moral high ground when it comes to being some kind of World Cop then.

Back to the point of the OP....in a way, I agree with Palin. If people in another country want to kill each other...have at it. But we should not claim any moral high ground when it comes to being some kind of World Cop then.

I kind of agree, but really...isn't that why Hitler went on for so long?

and some of the women Liberals aren't any better...and it's not just palin...any Republican woman they talk about as if she is trash

That's one of the charms of liberalism. Before they attack someone on the right, members of that group on the left step out to "OK" it. The women in the beginning took the lead to mark her as fair game. Blacks stepped out to mark people like Clarance Thomas and Hermain Cain as fair game.

Liberals are liberals first, then they are female, black, gay, whatever. They gladly victimize themselves and their groups for the cause. It doesn't happen in the reverse. Conservative women think liberal women are liberals, they don't single them out. However, liberals are collectivists, the collective comes first. To serve the collective, the liberal women even threw liberal Kathleen Wiley under the bus.

If blacks want to be free, a liberal black man should defend the right of a conservative black man to be free to think what he thinks. A woman, a gay, etc. They are not free, they are Democrats. And they don't recognize anyone else's right to be free either.

Last edited:
She purportedly meant to say "let Raul Revere sort it out..." She is as clueless as a stump, thankfully she is not in charge of anything that has any meaning.

Oh so we are going back there again?

Would it pain you to know she was proven right about Paul Revere? "Dumb as a stump" would be better suited to people who make unwarranted assumptions about people. I will not name names.

Historians Say Palin Was Right About Paul Revere - But they admit it begrudgingly, notes the 'Boston Herald'

070212palin.jpg

It's a quote meant to be made as an abstract exspression or in sarcasim. The topic it is used to refer to is important to the point of making it appropriate or inappropriate, and by who is making it. It may be appropriate or at least understandable for soldiers on the field of battle to make this comment, but it is not appropriate for a spokesperson for an American political movement to make on the verge of the country becoming involved in a military action. Do you understand it shows a complete disregard by a segment of the American poplulation for the massacare of over four hundred children in a gas attack and a thousand other innocent civilians? Her comments incite our enemy to seek revenge. We have soldiers in the field, in battle, in harms way, and this stupid women makes a comment that will be used by our enemy to recruit and add strenth to their position. She mocks their God and their worth as human beings. Somewhere, one of our enemy will see and here about her comment, and perhaps say fuck it, I'm goint to kill one of those arrogant Americans and let Allah sort that out.

Does anyone think Palin knows that Allah and her God are one and the same?

No, one is merciful, the other one isn't. One kills you for disloyalty, the other gives you a chance to redeem yourself. Big difference, numbskull.

So you and Palin profess to be Christians, but you believe there are at least TWO Gods?

Isn't that a bit heretical?

Allah is a phony, declared to be god by an illiterate, delusional, warmongering, murderous pedophile.

God is GOD.

Allah and his atavistic animals love and promote things like this:

Last edited by a moderator:
And apparently you never read the Bible. It recognizes a child from conception. So don't you dare lie to me about something you know nothing about.

."

No, actually, it really doesn't.

Abortion is not murder. A fetus is not considered a human life.

If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine. And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life. -- Exodus 21:22-23

The Bible places no value on fetuses or infants less than one month old.

And if it be from a month old even unto five years old, then thy estimation shall be of the male five shekels of silver, and for the female thy estimation shall be three shekels of silver. -- Leviticus 27:6

Fetuses and infants less than one month old are not considered persons.

Number the children of Levi after the house of their fathers, by their families: every male from a month old and upward shalt thou number them. And Moses numbered them according to the word of the LORD. -- Numbers 3:15-16

God sometimes approves of killing fetuses.

And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. -- Numbers 31:15-17
(Some of the non-virgin women must have been pregnant. They would have been killed along with their unborn fetuses.)

Give them, O LORD: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts. -- Hosea 9:14

Yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb. -- Hosea 9:16

Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up. -- Hosea 13:16

God sometimes kills newborn babies to punish their parents.

Because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the LORD to blaspheme, the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die. -- 2 Samuel 12:14

God sometimes causes abortions by cursing unfaithful wives.

The priest shall say unto the woman, The LORD make thee a curse and an oath among thy people, when the LORD doth make thy thigh to rot, and thy belly to swell. And this water that causeth the curse shall go into thy bowels, to make thy belly to swell, and thy thigh to rot: And the woman shall say, Amen, amen. ...
And when he hath made her to drink the water, then it shall come to pass, that, if she be defiled, and have done trespass against her husband, that the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter, and her belly shall swell, and her thigh shall rot: and the woman shall be a curse among her people. And if the woman be not defiled, but be clean; then she shall be free, and shall conceive seed. -- Numbers 5:21-21, 27-28

God's law sometimes requires the execution (by burning to death) of pregnant women.

Tamar thy daughter in law hath played the harlot; and also, behold, she is with child by whoredom. And Judah said, Bring her forth, and let her be burnt. -- Genesis 38:24

And then there's this statement, which could only be found in the Bible:

Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones. -- Psalm 137:9

That's the Republican bible.

Forum List

Back