Gov Palin on Syria: 'Let Allah Sort it Out'

Just so were clear here a leader or government can kill as many of it's people as it wants without any intervention from the rest of the world as long as they do it with conventional weapons and not chemical is that the rule of thumb were going by?

Many more children have died from far more deadly conventional weapons. Explain why Chemical Weapons is suppose to make any difference...

One could argue that the international conventions condemning the use of chemical weapons, with most of the world's nations as signatories to them,

might be a difference.

So thousands of people have died without the chemical weapons, and now because chemical weapons are being used we have to intervene because of international law?

Well, that's very convincing...

I just said that's one argument that could be made.

LOL nice try losers!
Tell me the last women,Black, Hispanic or other ethnic group your crowd nominated.
Something stuck in your throat?:eek:

they had a chance to elect the first woman President and what do they do, elect some inexperienced Junior Senator MAN...

To me that show how much women really means to them...

We have the only black senator right now. Take a look at the racial makeup of our congressmen. We had a black man and a woman in the last presidential primary.

And don't forget, you had Marcus Bachmann running for first lady.

Who cares what Palin says, she is not an elected official and nothing other than a well paid talking head entertainer?
More power to her but she will never run for any office again so who cares?

never say never....she was an former Governor so she can speak on matters as well as the former President bill Clinton, cartar, etc
who cares is up to the people who want's to listen...

She can say what she wants to, fine with me.
But she is accountable to no one and represents no one now.
For the Republican Party she does far more harm than good.
For that she does have a record and it was a bad one. We blew it with her one time.
Do not want to see her again running for any national office.

LOL nice try losers!
Tell me the last women,Black, Hispanic or other ethnic group your crowd nominated.

We have the only black senator right now. Take a look at the racial makeup of our congressmen. We had a black man and a woman in the last presidential primary.

And don't forget, you had Marcus Bachmann running for first lady.

Hey now, that is funny as hell.
But if Republicans said that about a Democrat you would be the first one to call them a homophobe.
Wouldn't you?

Bwahaha, you mean like she did in 2008?

I guess to you "kicking ass" is making outlandish comments, as opposed to winning elections?

I'd rather win elections.
You won one in 2008. Lost your ass in 2010, and barely eeked one out in 2012. Not a stellar f*cking record there sweety. I think your worried about 2014 and beyond and people like Palin that actually make sense concern you.

Oh, let's see, you lost in 2008, barely eeked one in 2010 and lost badly in 2012.

I think your f*cking record is worse.

I'd love to see Palin run in 2014. She makes SNL a lot funnier, and we don't have to work too hard to kick her ass.

Eeked out 2010? Are you delusional or just plain stupid? It was the greatest swing in US history.

I find it hilarious you think in political terms of what makes SNL funny though. I'm sure your favorite political analyst is John Stewart?

You certainly are stretching it.....she said for vp. If you must always try to have it your way, thrill yourself.

LOL nice try losers!

they had a chance to elect the first woman President and what do they do, elect some inexperienced Junior Senator MAN...

To me that show how much women really means to them...

Palin, for one, and the only Black Senator is Republican.
OK after thinking about it you did say nominate, how about appoint and nominate?
Colin Powell
Condoleezza Rice
Mia Love
Marco Rubio
Susana Martinez
Allen West

What a twisted sense of reality you have developed. Good grief lol. What shallow minds you have.

Yes, of course, the queen of reading important materials. She is so up on the real aspects of foreign policy. Damn, it's to bad the moron from alaska didn't get elected v.p.
:eek:

The only ones that would have benefitted from such a tragedy would have been the comedians.

Who gives a crap what Palin has to say? Does she think Syria is a country in Africa?:lol:

the tragedy is you people who thinks they are cute can vote...as we see by who's sitting in the white house

There you are again, someone puts you in your place because of one of those damnable lies you tell and all you can do is make yourself feel right by doing your best to spout hatred.
Aren't you full of it LOL.

Try reading it again.
Someone nominated. She was picked by the nominee. Damn! No wonder it's difficult to get things through to you people. You have a head on you like the butcher's dog. It's all meat.
:eusa_whistle:

we just had women candidate as VP and watched you people trash her all to hell..

so what, you put Hillary up just to humiliate her by not picking her and made her a loser instead...you all can stable your high horse, you need a cage that can hold snakes

You certainly are stretching it.....she said for vp. If you must always try to have it your way, thrill yourself.

Wait, whut? She never said for VP. As a matter of fact you never said VP was the only qualifier.

You said "Tell me the last women,Black, Hispanic or other ethnic group your crowd nominated."

Not nominated for VP, which by the way would mean the republicans actually had the last woman or black VP on the ticket with Palin you moron.

Who cares what Palin says, she is not an elected official and nothing other than a well paid talking head entertainer?
More power to her but she will never run for any office again so who cares?

never say never....she was an former Governor so she can speak on matters as well as the former President bill Clinton, cartar, etc
who cares is up to the people who want's to listen...

She can say what she wants to, fine with me.
But she is accountable to no one and represents no one now.
For the Republican Party she does far more harm than good.
For that she does have a record and it was a bad one. We blew it with her one time.
Do not want to see her again running for any national office.

she isn't representing or speaking for the Republican party..
if she decides to run again, you don't have to vote for her...simple

Now, now understand that is templar lol

No, one is merciful, the other one isn't. One kills you for disloyalty, the other gives you a chance to redeem yourself. Big difference, numbskull.

So you and Palin profess to be Christians, but you believe there are at least TWO Gods?

Isn't that a bit heretical?

What is that even supposed to mean? Please understand, that you are you. And that's pretty sad.

Does anyone think Palin knows that Allah and her God are one and the same?
I seriously doubt it.

I doubt you understand the difference between war and peace! You liberals preach of peace but make war! You stink of hypocrisy. Seriously, I doubt you would know the difference between God and Allah, since you liberals abhor religion so.

:eusa_whistle:

Staph, when Palin's response to mass murder is to insult other people's religion, it kind of goes beyond retarded.

Given your views on abortion, you need to shut your mouth about murder, Joe, shut it tight you hypocrite. And since you call my God a "Sky Pixie" you can shut your mouth about insulting others faith, too.

It's retarded to get upset about Palin insulting someone else's faith, when you are notorious for attacking Christians on this board. But sure, Muslims get a pass because the aren't Christians are they?

Joe, you sicken every fiber of my being.

Staph, when Palin's response to mass murder is to insult other people's religion, it kind of goes beyond retarded.

Given your views on abortion, you need to shut your mouth about murder, Joe, shut it tight you hypocrite. And since you call my God a "Sky Pixie" you can shut your mouth about insulting others faith, too.

It's retarded to get upset about Palin insulting someone else's faith, when you are notorious for attacking Christians on this board. But sure, Muslims get a pass because the aren't Christians are they?

Joe, you sicken every fiber of my being.

Tampon, one more time.

Fetuses aren't babies. Even the Bible says so.

And while I as an atheist can mock ALL religion with impunity, it's really unseemly when you guys say, "My Sky Pixie is better than your Sky Pixie". It just sounds kind of sillier.

Forum List

Back