Gov Palin on Syria: 'Let Allah Sort it Out'

LOL nice try losers!
Tell me the last women,Black, Hispanic or other ethnic group your crowd nominated.
Something stuck in your throat?:eek:

they had a chance to elect the first woman President and what do they do, elect some inexperienced Junior Senator MAN...

To me that show how much women really means to them...

We have the only black senator right now. Take a look at the racial makeup of our congressmen. We had a black man and a woman in the last presidential primary.

LOL nice try losers!
Tell me the last women,Black, Hispanic or other ethnic group your crowd nominated.

they had a chance to elect the first woman President and what do they do, elect some inexperienced Junior Senator MAN...

We have the only black senator right now. Take a look at the racial makeup of our congressmen. We had a black man and a woman in the last presidential primary.

:eusa_shhh:
that is going to burn

Who cares what Palin says, she is not an elected official and nothing other than a well paid talking head entertainer?
More power to her but she will never run for any office again so who cares?

LOL nice try losers!

The left called them "Uncle Tom", "House Negro", "Caribou Barbie" and "Dumb Twat".

That shows me how much minorities and women really mean to them.

Last edited:
LOL nice try losers!

that is going to burn

LOL nice try losers!

The left called them "Uncle Tom", "House Negro", "Caribou Barbie" and "Dumb Twat".

I think what is confusing him is we didn't vote in a woman or a black simply because they were a woman or black we actually judged by content of character and voted accordingly. The left votes for skin color only, or a vagina I suppose. They never consider the qualifications of the person.

Who cares what Palin says, she is not an elected official and nothing other than a well paid talking head entertainer?

never say never....she was an former Governor so she can speak on matters as well as the former President bill Clinton, cartar, etc
who cares is up to the people who want's to listen...

Last edited:
Yes, of course, the queen of reading important materials. She is so up on the real aspects of foreign policy. Damn, it's to bad the moron from alaska didn't get elected v.p.
:eek:

The only ones that would have benefitted from such a tragedy would have been the comedians.

Who gives a crap what Palin has to say? Does she think Syria is a country in Africa?:lol:

never say never....she was an former Governor so she can speak on matters as well as the former President bill Clinton, cartar, etc
who cares is up to the people who they want to listen...

Never.....like in "not in your lifetime"! :lol:

that is going to burn

I think what is confusing him is we didn't vote in a woman or a black simply because they were a woman or black we actually judged by content of character and voted accordingly. The left votes for skin color only, or a vagina I suppose. They never consider the qualifications of the person.

You can see by the way they treat women and blacks who are not democrats that the liberals vote for whomever is good for the party. They no more care about women or blacks then did the slave owners. As LBJ implied they to be used.

I wish Palin would run for Senator and get some experience and that experience definitely has to be more then 172 days, the last junior Senator was a disaster.

Last edited:
Yes, of course, the queen of reading important materials. She is so up on the real aspects of foreign policy. Damn, it's to bad the moron from alaska didn't get elected v.p.

The only ones that would have benefitted from such a tragedy would have been the comedians.

Who gives a crap what Palin has to say? Does she think Syria is a country in Africa?:lol:

the tragedy is you people who thinks they are cute can vote...as we see by who's sitting in the white house

Does anyone think Palin knows that Allah and her God are one and the same?

No, one is merciful, the other one isn't. One kills you for disloyalty, the other gives you a chance to redeem yourself. Big difference, numbskull.

So you and Palin profess to be Christians, but you believe there are at least TWO Gods?

Isn't that a bit heretical?

Where did I ever say that? You're a special kind of stupid if you thought I believe in two Gods. Hence, nothing heretical. If you are too stupid to grasp a simple analogy, you are helpless to fate.

Let me spell that out for you:

The former being Allah, the Muslim god, the latter being God, MY God; a.k.a. Jehovah, The Almighty. Allah is unmerciful and unforgiving, God is merciful and forgiving.

I cannot help your lack of reading comprehension, Carbine.

Last edited:
Another chastened neocon. lol

Why is she a neocon?

Because, for starters, she said this about the Iraq war in 2008:

"Our national leaders are sending them out on a task that is from God," she said. "That's what we have to make sure that we're praying for, that there is a plan and that plan is God's plan."

Palin: Iraq war 'a task that is from God' - USATODAY.com

Yes, she was addressing her church. Some people believe God ordains everything. Of course, you're much, much smarter than that, right?

Saddam gassed the Kurds and killed a estimated 5000 mostly women and children that barely made a ripple in the press at the time interesting how a smaller scale attack has drawn much more attention.

I think you're a little more concerned you're going to have to live with Palin kicking your ass for the rest of your life time. She does it pretty regularly so you better get used to it.

The GObP is falling apart. Rand Paul praising the scum who gassed all those children is disgusting but the R doesn't even bother to pretend they care about children once they're born. They don't give a shit about fetuses either - its just a way for them to pass more and more laws to control more and more Americans.

And, it utterly pitiful that the best woman they could find to nominate for veed was $illy Simpleton Sarah.

Many more children have died from far more deadly conventional weapons. Explain why Chemical Weapons is suppose to make any difference...

Are you saying the method of killing innocent children is a factor in who you choose to support?

Or, are you saying that since children die in other places and in other ways, its okay to support this particular child murderer?

No, that's what you're saying. You've never explained why Chemical Weapons should make a difference. Why should weapons which have killed a tiny faction in a war be a cause for action?

Oh, wait - I see. You said "Many more children die ... ". So, its the number of dead children that are stacked up. Is THAT it?

It's the lives of children, regardless of the amount. There was never a resolution, nor was there a 'Red Line' while children have died in their civil war. Where was the need for intervention then?

Paul is against abortion but killing children that have already been born is just fine with rw voters.

Disgusting.

What his views on abortion are is not relevant.

the tragedy is you people who thinks they are cute can vote...as we see by who's sitting in the white house

Ooooh, that butt hurt keeps burning.

I think you're a little more concerned you're going to have to live with Palin kicking your ass for the rest of your life time.

Bwahaha, you mean like she did in 2008?

She does it pretty regularly so you better get used to it.
I guess to you "kicking ass" is making outlandish comments, as opposed to winning elections?

I'd rather win elections.

I think you're a little more concerned you're going to have to live with Palin kicking your ass for the rest of your life time.

I guess to you "kicking ass" is making outlandish comments, as opposed to winning elections?

You won one in 2008. Lost your ass in 2010, and barely eeked one out in 2012. Not a stellar f*cking record there sweety. I think your worried about 2014 and beyond and people like Palin that actually make sense concern you.

The GObP is falling apart. Rand Paul praising the scum who gassed all those children is disgusting but the R doesn't even bother to pretend they care about children once they're born. They don't give a shit about fetuses either - its just a way for them to pass more and more laws to control more and more Americans.

And, it utterly pitiful that the best woman they could find to nominate for veed was $illy Simpleton Sarah.

Many more children have died from far more deadly conventional weapons. Explain why Chemical Weapons is suppose to make any difference...

One could argue that the international conventions condemning the use of chemical weapons, with most of the world's nations as signatories to them,

might be a difference.

So thousands of people have died without the chemical weapons, and now because chemical weapons are being used we have to intervene because of international law?

Well, that's very convincing...

You won one in 2008. Lost your ass in 2010, and barely eeked one out in 2012. Not a stellar f*cking record there sweety. I think your worried about 2014 and beyond and people like Palin that actually make sense concern you.

Oh, let's see, you lost in 2008, barely eeked one in 2010 and lost badly in 2012.

I think your f*cking record is worse.

I'd love to see Palin run in 2014. She makes SNL a lot funnier, and we don't have to work too hard to kick her ass.

Forum List

Back