Gov Palin on Syria: 'Let Allah Sort it Out'

they had a chance to elect the first woman President and what do they do, elect some inexperienced Junior Senator MAN...

To me that show how much women really means to them...

LOL nice try losers!
Tell me the last women,Black, Hispanic or other ethnic group your crowd nominated.
Something stuck in your throat?:eek:

they had a chance to elect the first woman President and what do they do, elect some inexperienced Junior Senator MAN...

That's our $impleminded $arah.

Utterly clueless.

And while rw's are praising her, Rand Paul is praising Assad.

Love it.

Why wasn't Syria a big concern before all the intel about chemical weapons?

Their civil war wasn't a concern then because we pretty much didn't care. The situation now is the majority still don't care but this limp dick president shot his mouth off and now needs us to care to save his own ass.

Nothing in Syria has changed concerning their civil war. The only thing that brought this to the forefront is a president that has his head up his ass and backed himself into a corner and now desperately needs a way out.

Syria is not a concern for us as citizens or our kids serving in the military. It's only a concern for a president's hurt feelings.

LOL nice try losers!
Tell me the last women,Black, Hispanic or other ethnic group your crowd nominated.

we just had women candidate as VP and watched you people trash her all to hell..

Does anyone think Palin knows that Allah and her God are one and the same?

No, one is merciful, the other one isn't. One kills you for disloyalty, the other gives you a chance to redeem yourself. Big difference, numbskull.

So you and Palin profess to be Christians, but you believe there are at least TWO Gods?

Isn't that a bit heretical?

Try reading it again.
Someone nominated. She was picked by the nominee. Damn! No wonder it's difficult to get things through to you people. You have a head on you like the butcher's dog. It's all meat.
:eusa_whistle:

LOL nice try losers!

we just had women candidate as VP and watched you people trash her all to hell..

Utterly clueless.

Love it.

You gotta love how the mainstream of the Right, which used to despise the Paulbots more than they despised the left,

have en masse become that which they once despised.

Try reading it again.
Someone nominated. She was picked by the nominee. Damn! No wonder it's difficult to get things through to you people. You have a head on you like the butcher's dog. It's all meat.
:eusa_whistle:

LOL nice try losers!

so what, you put Hillary up just to humiliate her by not picking her and made her a loser instead...you all can stable your high horse, you need a cage that can hold snakes

Utterly clueless.

Love it.

You gotta love how the mainstream of the Right, which used to despise the Paulbots more than they despised the left,

The GObP is falling apart. Rand Paul praising the scum who gassed all those children is disgusting but the R doesn't even bother to pretend they care about children once they're born. They don't give a shit about fetuses either - its just a way for them to pass more and more laws to control more and more Americans.

And, it utterly pitiful that the best woman they could find to nominate for veed was $illy Simpleton Sarah.

Utterly clueless.

Love it.

The GObP is falling apart. Rand Paul praising the scum who gassed all those children is disgusting but the R doesn't even bother to pretend they care about children once they're born. They don't give a shit about fetuses either - its just a way for them to pass more and more laws to control more and more Americans.

And, it utterly pitiful that the best woman they could find to nominate for veed was $illy Simpleton Sarah.

Many more children have died from far more deadly conventional weapons. Explain why Chemical Weapons is suppose to make any difference...

LOL nice try losers!

Palin, for one, and the only Black Senator is Republican.
OK after thinking about it you did say nominate, how about appoint and nominate?
Colin Powell
Condoleezza Rice
Mia Love
Marco Rubio
Susana Martinez
Allen West

Last edited:

Utterly clueless.

Love it.

no, it's your party that is falling apart and Obama is leading it into the toilet with the people of this country...so sorry that must be hard to deal with

Many more children have died from far more deadly conventional weapons. Explain why Chemical Weapons is suppose to make any difference...

One could argue that the international conventions condemning the use of chemical weapons, with most of the world's nations as signatories to them,

might be a difference.

Are you saying the method of killing innocent children is a factor in who you choose to support?

Or, are you saying that since children die in other places and in other ways, its okay to support this particular child murderer?

Oh, wait - I see. You said "Many more children die ... ". So, its the number of dead children that are stacked up. Is THAT it?

Paul is against abortion but killing children that have already been born is just fine with rw voters.

Disgusting.

Forum List

Back