Gov Palin on Syria: 'Let Allah Sort it Out'

Palin failed to serve her full term as Governor to become a TV reality celebrity? As far as knowing things in the world goes, well, your gonna have to give some evidence because the evidence she knows nothing is overwhelming. In the midst of a huge global crisis the best she can do is "let Allah sort them out". Not original and bad timing. Stupid statement to make when much of the crisis is about hundreds of children meeting horrible slow and painful deaths caused by an insidious chemical weapon.

People like you are pathetic. Sarah Palin is a nice lady who's politically active. She's not a star, but in no way does she deserve the hate that you and yours have heaped on her. My biggest admiration of her is how she keeps going on despite your rampant sexism and hate where you single her out because she's a woman. Yet all the mindless boobs in your party are just fine. To you.

.I haven't seen the vicious put on women than what the liberal-Democrats do to one today...
and some of the women Liberals aren't any better...and it's not just palin...any Republican woman they talk about as if she is trash

Republican women are not alone in the vile language used by the liberal left. Black Republicans are treated much the same way. If they just had hoods you would see that such talk is in their genetic makeup. Then again the liberal left just does not seem very happy and they pretty much talk smack about everyone.

Ha the left is so damn misogynistic. Or maybe the liberal left just likes their women on the mummy side.

24245_423252085970_4845537_n.jpg

They are all concerned about whether the First Lady's hair is okay or if she has lost weight.

They couldn't elect Hilary and they hate Palin. I think the left fears women who speak their minds.

just what I was thinking...here they are putting down an elected Governor and a Candidate for Vice President of our country and in another thread they are having orgasms over a first ladies hairdooo

That might be why the left on this board don't care for you. You have strong opinions, they only like strong opinions if they agree with their opinions.

Keep up the good work. :)

They are all concerned about whether the First Lady's hair is okay or if she has lost weight.

They couldn't elect Hilary and they hate Palin. I think the left fears women who speak their minds.

just what I was thinking...here they are putting down an elected Governor and a Candidate for Vice President of our country and in another thread they are having orgasms over a first ladies hairdooo

That might be why the left on this board don't care for you. You have strong opinions, they only like strong opinions if they agree with their opinions.

Keep up the good work. :)

oh quite a few don't care for me I'm sure...but I've survived eight years here so that might tell you something about me...I'm an:eusa_angel:

People like you are pathetic. Sarah Palin is a nice lady who's politically active. She's not a star, but in no way does she deserve the hate that you and yours have heaped on her. My biggest admiration of her is how she keeps going on despite your rampant sexism and hate where you single her out because she's a woman. Yet all the mindless boobs in your party are just fine. To you.

.I haven't seen the vicious put on women than what the liberal-Democrats do to one today...
and some of the women Liberals aren't any better...and it's not just palin...any Republican woman they talk about as if she is trash

Republican women are not alone in the vile language used by the liberal left. Black Republicans are treated much the same way. If they just had hoods you would see that such talk is in their genetic makeup. Then again the liberal left just does not seem very happy and they pretty much talk smack about everyone.

true. constant hatred makes them paranoid and paranoid people can not be happy

Palin failed to serve her full term as Governor to become a TV reality celebrity? As far as knowing things in the world goes, well, your gonna have to give some evidence because the evidence she knows nothing is overwhelming. In the midst of a huge global crisis the best she can do is "let Allah sort them out". Not original and bad timing. Stupid statement to make when much of the crisis is about hundreds of children meeting horrible slow and painful deaths caused by an insidious chemical weapon.

There is not a bit of hate in my comment and I do not belong to or support a particular party. My criticisim of her is an honest evaluation of her comments and a reply to the comments from another poster. Nothing in my criticism is untrue. One may disagree with the analysis where opinion is injected, but there are no lies or misrepresentations being made. Ofcourse if you have no good response to be made, name calling and demoninzing works. You guys trive on that stuff. I get it, just don't care.

Last edited:
You think she is over Glenn Rice?

You know what they say. Once you go black.................

I guess because she doesn't speak nonsense jibberish like, I will stop the seas rising and heal the planet and speaks as the normal joe in the country would, that make's her stupid...

I think it make's you stupid you fall for that and a dumb slogan like, Hope and change...that to me is SHALLOW...And how is that working out...it seems the people feel all they have gotten is the shaft with no vaseline...

she still has a following probably more than than the Dear Leader does today...

that would chap some asses....lol

Another chastened neocon. lol

Why is she a neocon?

Because, for starters, she said this about the Iraq war in 2008:

"Our national leaders are sending them out on a task that is from God," she said. "That's what we have to make sure that we're praying for, that there is a plan and that plan is God's plan."

Palin: Iraq war 'a task that is from God' - USATODAY.com
Good fricken' grief...have you liberals not the least bit of integrity.

HOW MANY TIMES was this debunked as complete bullshit.

And yet deceitful sons of ______ that you are, here is the lie dredge up again and presented as fact by another liberal liar.

Watch the video and see what she REALLY said:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOqP3T-ejXI"]Sarah Palin: US War on Iraq "God's Plan" - YouTube[/ame]

She is speaking to a church congregation, and asked them to pray for here son and to pray that the military and American leaders are following God's plan.

Not that they are following it presently.

To pray and ask GOD if they are following His plan it.

Last edited:
Don't try to insult my intelligence with the unlimited boundaries of your stupidity. There! Settled.
Tell me if I am wrong, she was on the ticket with.....mccain...and when you elect the president, the vice president is also elected. Damn. I didn't know that was so difficult.
You will have some stupid smart remark to try and say I am wrong but you know it cannot be refuted.

Yes, of course, the queen of reading important materials. She is so up on the real aspects of foreign policy. Damn, it's to bad the moron from alaska didn't get elected v.p.
:eek:

Ahhhh, that's some dark chocolate irony there.

A person insulting anothers intelligence then saying a vp is voted for

mmm

You see they don't understand things to well unless they get their info from someone really intelligent like glenny boy.
And they try to pride themselves as constitutionalists. They are far from what they imagine they are.

Yes, of course, the queen of reading important materials. She is so up on the real aspects of foreign policy. Damn, it's to bad the moron from alaska didn't get elected v.p.
:eek:

Ahhhh, that's some dark chocolate irony there.

A person insulting anothers intelligence then saying a vp is voted for

mmm

They are...as part of a ticket....President and VP.

Why is she a neocon?

"Our national leaders are sending them out on a task that is from God," she said. "That's what we have to make sure that we're praying for, that there is a plan and that plan is God's plan."

Good fucking grief...have you liberals not the least bit of integrity.

And yet deceitful sons of bitches that you are, here is the lie dredge up again and presented as fact by another liberal liar.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOqP3T-ejXI"]Sarah Palin: US War on Iraq "God's Plan" - YouTube[/ame]

If you think you can prove that Palin was not a supporter of the Iraq war by all means give it a shot.

And yet deceitful sons of bitches that you are, here is the lie dredge up again and presented as fact by another liberal liar.

If you think you can prove that Palin was not a supporter of the Iraq war by all means give it a shot.

Move the goalpost wherever you wish...the purpose of my post was to prove this was another liberal lie.

That has been accomplished.

The only item in question is whether you knew it was a lie, or if you were duped by other liberal liars.

If you say you were duped, I'll take you at your word and retract my accusation that YOU are a liberal liar.

Last edited:

She had actual skin in the game therefore unlike the liberal left she didn't turn her back on the troops.

BTW so what if she were for the Iraq war so was Kerry, until he knifed our troops in the back, and Hillary never wavered in support, you got a problem with them not agreeing with your position?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back