Gov Palin on Syria: 'Let Allah Sort it Out'

Elvin Bishop long ago had a song about girls like Sarah:
"She is yours, she is mine, she is somebody else's too"

Proof? Or, just another example of mindless, misogynistic hatred?

I hate no one including you.
Oh please, Sarah Palin, the great Republican that demanded she give the election night concession speech?
Wow, don't you know these things?
You Palinistas are why we keep losing elections. She and her tribe are dumbing down the party. Sure, we know the average citizen does not know what the FED does or who runs the British government but I, unlike you, want the GOP running mate to know.
And Palin didn't along with 40 other things she should have known. Alaskan Governors are not prepared to do much of anything.
I am sure Sarah Palin believes herself to be a Ronald Reagan like figure for whom destiny had greatness in store. Laughable.
Reagan honed his skills for decades. Palin did a short stint as a rinky dink sports reporter for a no name TV station. Reagan served 8 years as Governor of of the largest state in the country. Palin served less than 2 years billing the state of Alaska for comp time over Thanksgiving and Christmas spent at her home.
I am tired of Democrats kicking the asses of Republicans. Palin tried and lost miserably because she is not qualified and the voters know it.
I know you love her but a politician that is many things to many different voters in a diverse political party can be a bad thing. She brings very few people together.
Take a wild guess why.

So, after all that typing, it still comes down to misognistic hatred on your part. And, while you want to dismiss me as a "Palinista", until you can come up with a post from me that promotes her to any office, you are dismissed. I merely asked for proof of the promiscuity you inferred with your original post.

Feel free to convince me that Dick Cheney was either

a. not a neocon, or,

b. a neocon and a liberal.

As educated folks know that a "neocon" is a former proponent of American modern liberalism who has become more conservative, the onus is on you to prove that Cheney was ever a liberal.

Since that's not the definition of 'neo-conservative', you lose.

That is the definition of "neo-conservative" and has been since Michael Harrington used the term to describe Daniel Bell, Daniel Patrick Moynihan, and Irving Kristol. You have repeatedly shown your ignorance in the treads that I have participated in and so I will just shake my head at your lack of understanding of the world around you and give you no more attention.

So, YOU lose. Buh bye.

Forum List

Back