Gov Palin on Syria: 'Let Allah Sort it Out'

Yes, of course, the queen of reading important materials. She is so up on the real aspects of foreign policy. Damn, it's to bad the moron from alaska didn't get elected v.p.
:eek:

Ahhhh, that's some dark chocolate irony there.

A person insulting anothers intelligence then saying a vp is voted for

mmm

They are...as part of a ticket....President and VP.

People are still asking this dimwitted airhead what she thinks? Does she even know where in the world Syria is? I'm pretty sure the media still asks her shit for the LOLs, and she always delivers.

You should of been asking that about Obama before you people put him in the whitehouse..

NOW look where are...I'd take palin anyday, she ran a state with Four Military installations, two army, one air force and an early warning radar run by the air force, and had a son who served in Iraq..She knew more about things in the world than that air head President now

the only airheads are the ones who voted for a Junior Senator of Congress who didn't even SERVE ONE FULL term BEFORE he decided to bless us with him running for President

She had nothing to do with running the military installations in her state. Absolutely nothing. How do you criticize a Senator for not serving a full term because he is elected as President when Palin failed to serve her full term as Governor to become a TV reality celebrity? As far as knowing things in the world goes, well, your gonna have to give some evidence because the evidence she knows nothing is overwhelming. In the midst of a huge global crisis the best she can do is "let Allah sort them out". Not original and bad timing. Stupid statement to make when much of the crisis is about hundreds of children meeting horrible slow and painful deaths caused by an insidious chemical weapon.

So what about her statement is wrong?

nothing, they just have to compensate hate on her for that airhead they put as President instead...

People are still asking this dimwitted airhead what she thinks? Does she even know where in the world Syria is? I'm pretty sure the media still asks her shit for the LOLs, and she always delivers.

You should of been asking that about Obama before you people put him in the whitehouse..

NOW look where are...I'd take palin anyday, she ran a state with Four Military installations, two army, one air force and an early warning radar run by the air force, and had a son who served in Iraq..She knew more about things in the world than that air head President now

the only airheads are the ones who voted for a Junior Senator of Congress who didn't even SERVE ONE FULL term BEFORE he decided to bless us with him running for President

She had nothing to do with running the military installations in her state. Absolutely nothing. How do you criticize a Senator for not serving a full term because he is elected as President when Palin failed to serve her full term as Governor to become a TV reality celebrity? As far as knowing things in the world goes, well, your gonna have to give some evidence because the evidence she knows nothing is overwhelming. In the midst of a huge global crisis the best she can do is "let Allah sort them out". Not original and bad timing. Stupid statement to make when much of the crisis is about hundreds of children meeting horrible slow and painful deaths caused by an insidious chemical weapon.

It's still none of our business. We are not the be all to end all and certainly not the policeman of the world.

Palin basically asked the same question i asked earlier in this thread who do you want to support in Syria a leader who gases his own people or rebels who are being taken over by Al-Qaeda or Al-Qaeda linked groups? I can't say I'm surprised no one has voiced a opinion on that after all trashing the person asking that question is a whole lot easier than answering the question. For the record I for one would not have made the red line comment and at this point i would do nothing we waited to long to support the rebels and allowed the radicals to work their way into the ranks minor strikes won't slow Assad down in my opinion so unless were willing to go all in for regime change and commit long term to get a pro democracy government in Syria after Assad is gone which we aren't then whats the point of getting involved in only a minor way?

camp you are just a joke...Any Governor is involved in what those bases are doing and for you to suggest otherwise is you being the horses ass you are...I lived in Alaska and Palin was my Governor...I know the REASON she resigned...all you people here know is what you want to MAKE UP....I have no more patience for someone as nasty as you

dismissed, bye bye

Last edited:
I can't say I'm surprised no one has voiced a opinion on that after all trashing the person asking that question is a whole lot easier than answering the question

Easy is the liberal way. She was right. She may not be a brainiac, but she's smarter than most Democrat politicians. Obama makes her look like a Rhodes Scholar.

What she said is right. It's not our problem. We don't belong there.

So what about her statement is wrong?

It echoes the sentiment of Americans everywhere. It would be a travesty if people actually agreed with her on something.

Another hardened troll. LOL. Siddown.

And it's hillarious that she's calling us "neocon" for NOT wanting to go into Syria.

:wtf:

I don't know about you but I for one am glad I'm not one of the war mongering liberals.:lol:

I am. I also started a thread pointing out that Republicans spent like liberals and liberals use the military as freely as Republicans, so what's the difference?

I agree there are Republicans who are different, I'm referring to what the ones who were elected did.

Palin failed to serve her full term as Governor to become a TV reality celebrity? As far as knowing things in the world goes, well, your gonna have to give some evidence because the evidence she knows nothing is overwhelming. In the midst of a huge global crisis the best she can do is "let Allah sort them out". Not original and bad timing. Stupid statement to make when much of the crisis is about hundreds of children meeting horrible slow and painful deaths caused by an insidious chemical weapon.

People like you are pathetic. Sarah Palin is a nice lady who's politically active. She's not a star, but in no way does she deserve the hate that you and yours have heaped on her. My biggest admiration of her is how she keeps going on despite your rampant sexism and hate where you single her out because she's a woman. Yet all the mindless boobs in your party are just fine. To you.

Ha the left is so damn misogynistic. Or maybe the liberal left just likes their women on the mummy side.

24245_423252085970_4845537_n.jpg

Palin failed to serve her full term as Governor to become a TV reality celebrity? As far as knowing things in the world goes, well, your gonna have to give some evidence because the evidence she knows nothing is overwhelming. In the midst of a huge global crisis the best she can do is "let Allah sort them out". Not original and bad timing. Stupid statement to make when much of the crisis is about hundreds of children meeting horrible slow and painful deaths caused by an insidious chemical weapon.

People like you are pathetic. Sarah Palin is a nice lady who's politically active. She's not a star, but in no way does she deserve the hate that you and yours have heaped on her. My biggest admiration of her is how she keeps going on despite your rampant sexism and hate where you single her out because she's a woman. Yet all the mindless boobs in your party are just fine. To you.

.I haven't seen the vicious put on women than what the liberal-Democrats do to one today...
and some of the women Liberals aren't any better...and it's not just palin...any Republican woman they talk about as if she is trash

Ha the left is so damn misogynistic. Or maybe the liberal left just likes their women on the mummy side.

They are all concerned about whether the First Lady's hair is okay or if she has lost weight.

They couldn't elect Hilary and they hate Palin. I think the left fears women who speak their minds.

They are all concerned about whether the First Lady's hair is okay or if she has lost weight.

They couldn't elect Hilary and they hate Palin. I think the left fears women who speak their minds.

just what I was thinking...here they are putting down an elected Governor and a Candidate for Vice President of our country and in another thread they are having orgasms over a first ladies hairdooo

Forum List

Back