Gov Palin on Syria: 'Let Allah Sort it Out'

Staph, when Palin's response to mass murder is to insult other people's religion, it kind of goes beyond retarded.

Given your views on abortion, you need to shut your mouth about murder, Joe, shut it tight you hypocrite. And since you call my God a "Sky Pixie" you can shut your mouth about insulting others faith, too.

It's retarded to get upset about Palin insulting someone else's faith, when you are notorious for attacking Christians on this board. But sure, Muslims get a pass because the aren't Christians are they?

Joe, you sicken every fiber of my being.

Tampon, one more time.

Fetuses aren't babies. Even the Bible says so.

And while I as an atheist can mock ALL religion with impunity, it's really unseemly when you guys say, "My Sky Pixie is better than your Sky Pixie". It just sounds kind of sillier.

Nope. You don't get to be a hypocrite anymore today, JoeBlow. You mock Christianity with more impunity than any other religion. There are Muslims on this board, such as Noomi, Indofred and Sunni Man to name a few. But I don't see you attacking them with any impunity whatsoever. You become consumed in apoplexy when the words "God", "Jesus" or "Human Fetus" are mentioned. I have you pegged, you will not get away with your crap today.

Last edited:
And apparently you never read the Bible. It recognizes a child from conception. So don't you dare lie to me about something you know nothing about.

Psa 139
1 O lord, thou hast searched me, and known me.
2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.
3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.
4 For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether.
5 Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.
6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.
7 Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
9 If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;
10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.
11 If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.
12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.
13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.

Job 10:18 Wherefore then hast thou brought me forth out of the womb? Oh that I had given up the ghost, and no eye had seen me!

Judges 13:1-7. In essence we see that Manoah's wife is told not to drink wine or strong drink because the child she was carrying in her womb was a Nazarite. The law applied to the unborn child in this case. The unborn child obviously is alive or it would not be required to keep the law.

Luke 1:44, "For lo, as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in mine ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy." This is Elizabeth speaking under the inspiration of the Holy Ghost and gives a human attribute to the child in her womb, John the Baptist

This is the same word (brephos) Luke uses in Luke 2:12,16 "Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger." Luke 18:15,16 meaning infants and 1 Peter 2:2 "newborn babes."

Genesis 35:16-26. This passage deals with Jacob and his wives going to Ephrath from Bethel after they had left Padanaram. The statement in verse 26 says they were all born in Padanaram. But if you will notice one of them was obviously born after they left and were between Ephrath and Bethel, that one was- Benjamin. Why would the writer of Genesis make such an obvious "mistake"? If the time element is looked into, you can see that Benjamin was conceived in Padanaram but literally born in the promised land. This shows what God thinks of the place to start counting a life.

Genesis 25:22-26 and Hosea 12:3. These verses show that the struggling in the womb was not just two "appendages" bumping into each other.

II Samuel 11:5. This verse, along with countless others, Says she was "with child" not with "appendage"

The apostle Paul was separated for God while in the womb of his mother.

Gal 1:15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,

Proverbs 6:16-17 "The Lord hates hands that shed innocent blood."

Children are a blessing from God, not a curse.

Genesis 25:21"And Isaac intreated the Lord for his wife, because she was barren: and the Lord was intreated of him, and Rebecca his wife conceived."

Genesis 33:5 "The children which God has graciously given me."

Psalm 127:3 "Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is His reward."

This society has an improper attitude towards children ,sacrificing them to the god of convenience.

2 Kings 17:16-20 "And they forsook all the commandments of the Lord their God.... And they burned their sons and daughters as offerings....Therefore the Lord was very angry with Israel and removed them out of His sight."

[

Nope. You don't get to be a hypocrite anymore today, JoeBlow. You mock Christianity with more impunity than any other religion. There are Muslims on this board, such as Noomi, Indofred and Sunni Man to name a few. But I don't see you attacking them with any impunity whatsoever. You become consumed in apoplexy when the words "God", "Jesus" or "Human Fetus" are mentioned. I have you pegged, you will not get away with your crap today.

Noomi is a Muslim? Really? Because, frankly, I've never seen her talk about her religion one way or the other. If she is, she is certainly not trying to impose it on other people.

I don't live in a country where Mulsims have put the wealthy in a position to destroy my middle class lifestyle.

That's all Christians, where you keep voting away workers rights on the hope you can tell people what to do with their sex organs. That's why I have contempt for you guys.

And apparently you never read the Bible. It recognizes a child from conception. So don't you dare lie to me about something you know nothing about.

."

No, actually, it really doesn't.

Abortion is not murder. A fetus is not considered a human life.

If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine. And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life. -- Exodus 21:22-23

The Bible places no value on fetuses or infants less than one month old.

And if it be from a month old even unto five years old, then thy estimation shall be of the male five shekels of silver, and for the female thy estimation shall be three shekels of silver. -- Leviticus 27:6

Fetuses and infants less than one month old are not considered persons.

Number the children of Levi after the house of their fathers, by their families: every male from a month old and upward shalt thou number them. And Moses numbered them according to the word of the LORD. -- Numbers 3:15-16

God sometimes approves of killing fetuses.

And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. -- Numbers 31:15-17
(Some of the non-virgin women must have been pregnant. They would have been killed along with their unborn fetuses.)

Give them, O LORD: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts. -- Hosea 9:14

Yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb. -- Hosea 9:16

Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up. -- Hosea 13:16

God sometimes kills newborn babies to punish their parents.

Because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the LORD to blaspheme, the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die. -- 2 Samuel 12:14

God sometimes causes abortions by cursing unfaithful wives.

The priest shall say unto the woman, The LORD make thee a curse and an oath among thy people, when the LORD doth make thy thigh to rot, and thy belly to swell. And this water that causeth the curse shall go into thy bowels, to make thy belly to swell, and thy thigh to rot: And the woman shall say, Amen, amen. ...
And when he hath made her to drink the water, then it shall come to pass, that, if she be defiled, and have done trespass against her husband, that the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter, and her belly shall swell, and her thigh shall rot: and the woman shall be a curse among her people. And if the woman be not defiled, but be clean; then she shall be free, and shall conceive seed. -- Numbers 5:21-21, 27-28

God's law sometimes requires the execution (by burning to death) of pregnant women.

Tamar thy daughter in law hath played the harlot; and also, behold, she is with child by whoredom. And Judah said, Bring her forth, and let her be burnt. -- Genesis 38:24

And then there's this statement, which could only be found in the Bible:

Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones. -- Psalm 137:9

[

Noomi is a Muslim? Really? Because, frankly, I've never seen her talk about her religion one way or the other. If she is, she is certainly not trying to impose it on other people.

I don't live in a country where Mulsims have put the wealthy in a position to destroy my middle class lifestyle.

That's all Christians, where you keep voting away workers rights on the hope you can tell people what to do with their sex organs. That's why I have contempt for you guys.

Thank you for confirming my point, Joe. Carry on.

We have the only black senator right now. Take a look at the racial makeup of our congressmen. We had a black man and a woman in the last presidential primary.

And don't forget, you had Marcus Bachmann running for first lady.

Hey now, that is funny as hell.
But if Republicans said that about a Democrat you would be the first one to call them a homophobe.
Wouldn't you?

I'm not afraid of Marcus Bachmann.

[

Forgive him thou Joe, for he knows not the difference between the national political spokesperson addressing thy nation, and the individual poster on thy internet message board.

[

Thank you for confirming my point, Joe. Carry on.

Well, no guy, I think the point is going over your head.

I'll make it simple for you.

You know what a Mandean is? They are folks who think that John the Baptist was the Messiah and Jesus was a fake. There's still a few of them left in Iraq.

Guess what, I don't spend any time making fun of Mandenan, not because their beliefs aren't every bit as silly as Christians and Muslims, but because they hold no political influence.

And this isn't a left/right thing. I'm just as disturbed about Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton having the influence they have because they have the word "Reverend" in front of their names.

[

Forgive him thou Joe, for he knows not the difference between the national political spokesperson addressing thy nation, and the individual poster on thy internet message board.

I shall not forgive, for I am a wrathful and petty Diety!!

Just like his, actually. Except I actually exist.

People are still asking this dimwitted airhead what she thinks? Does she even know where in the world Syria is? I'm pretty sure the media still asks her shit for the LOLs, and she always delivers.

She was right on this. Referring to a Tina Fey skit was clever though.

BTW, have you written her to know you're not interested in her opinion so she knows to stop giving it now?

Unfortunately, most lefties don't even realize that it wasn't really Palin who made the "I can see Russia from my house" comment... but then again, this is the crowd that gets their world view from Colbert & Stewart.

:lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
People are still asking this dimwitted airhead what she thinks? Does she even know where in the world Syria is? I'm pretty sure the media still asks her shit for the LOLs, and she always delivers.

She can see Syria from her house.

I get so tired of the liberal storylines, here is what she said which is very true:

"They're our next-door neighbors, and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska."

Does anyone think Palin knows that Allah and her God are one and the same?
I seriously doubt it.

I doubt you understand the difference between war and peace! You liberals preach of peace but make war! You stink of hypocrisy. Seriously, I doubt you would know the difference between God and Allah, since you liberals abhor religion so.

:eusa_whistle:

They are the same god, viewed differently by different religions, or different sub-divisions of different religions.

When Palin says Allah should sort it out, she's saying that her Christian God should sort it out.

What then becomes puzzling is why, on the other hand, she presumed to know that that same God had worked his will upon us to get us involved in Iraq,

and thus we were carrying out his will.

You do realize that Palin never said that.. right? It was said by somebody pretending to be Palin. In other words, it wasn't real.

She was right on this. Referring to a Tina Fey skit was clever though.

BTW, have you written her to know you're not interested in her opinion so she knows to stop giving it now?

Unfortunately, most lefties don't even realize that it wasn't really Palin who made the "I can see Russia from my house" comment... but then again, this is the crowd that gets their world view from Colbert & Stewart.

:lol:

C'mon be fair now, some go all out and get their news from a bonifide news man like Mathews too.

."

No, actually, it really doesn't.

Abortion is not murder. A fetus is not considered a human life.

If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine. And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life. -- Exodus 21:22-23

The Bible places no value on fetuses or infants less than one month old.

And if it be from a month old even unto five years old, then thy estimation shall be of the male five shekels of silver, and for the female thy estimation shall be three shekels of silver. -- Leviticus 27:6

Fetuses and infants less than one month old are not considered persons.

Number the children of Levi after the house of their fathers, by their families: every male from a month old and upward shalt thou number them. And Moses numbered them according to the word of the LORD. -- Numbers 3:15-16

God sometimes approves of killing fetuses.

And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. -- Numbers 31:15-17
(Some of the non-virgin women must have been pregnant. They would have been killed along with their unborn fetuses.)

Give them, O LORD: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts. -- Hosea 9:14

Yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb. -- Hosea 9:16

Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up. -- Hosea 13:16

God sometimes kills newborn babies to punish their parents.

Because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the LORD to blaspheme, the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die. -- 2 Samuel 12:14

God sometimes causes abortions by cursing unfaithful wives.

The priest shall say unto the woman, The LORD make thee a curse and an oath among thy people, when the LORD doth make thy thigh to rot, and thy belly to swell. And this water that causeth the curse shall go into thy bowels, to make thy belly to swell, and thy thigh to rot: And the woman shall say, Amen, amen. ...
And when he hath made her to drink the water, then it shall come to pass, that, if she be defiled, and have done trespass against her husband, that the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter, and her belly shall swell, and her thigh shall rot: and the woman shall be a curse among her people. And if the woman be not defiled, but be clean; then she shall be free, and shall conceive seed. -- Numbers 5:21-21, 27-28

God's law sometimes requires the execution (by burning to death) of pregnant women.

Tamar thy daughter in law hath played the harlot; and also, behold, she is with child by whoredom. And Judah said, Bring her forth, and let her be burnt. -- Genesis 38:24

And then there's this statement, which could only be found in the Bible:

Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones. -- Psalm 137:9

Look at how many times those verses refer to "child" in bold. Sorry, not having that today either.

"Give them, O LORD: what wilt thou give? Give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts. Because of all their wickedness in Gilgal, I hated them there. Because of their sinful deeds, I will drive them out of my house. I will no longer love them; all their leaders are rebellious. Yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb."

Hosea 9:14-16

Because of Israel's rebellion against God, they brought his punishment down upon them. The Israelites were suffering great pain from their banishment and subsequent exile to Babylon.

As for Psalm 137:7-9

Read this:

Psalm 137 7-9 Understanding Violence in the Bible

Genesis 38:20-30:

20 Meanwhile Judah sent the young goat by his friend the Adullamite in order to get his pledge back from the woman, but he did not find her. 21 He asked the men who lived there, “Where is the shrine prostitute who was beside the road at Enaim?”

“There hasn’t been any shrine prostitute here,” they said.

22 So he went back to Judah and said, “I didn’t find her. Besides, the men who lived there said, ‘There hasn’t been any shrine prostitute here.’”

23 Then Judah said, “Let her keep what she has, or we will become a laughingstock. After all, I did send her this young goat, but you didn’t find her.”

24 About three months later Judah was told, “Your daughter-in-law Tamar is guilty of prostitution, and as a result she is now pregnant.”

Judah said, “Bring her out and have her burned to death!”

25 As she was being brought out, she sent a message to her father-in-law. “I am pregnant by the man who owns these,” she said. And she added, “See if you recognize whose seal and cord and staff these are.”

26 Judah recognized them and said, “She is more righteous than I, since I wouldn’t give her to my son Shelah.” And he did not sleep with her again.

27 When the time came for her to give birth, there were twin boys in her womb. 28 As she was giving birth, one of them put out his hand; so the midwife took a scarlet thread and tied it on his wrist and said, “This one came out first.” 29 But when he drew back his hand, his brother came out, and she said, “So this is how you have broken out!” And he was named Perez. 30 Then his brother, who had the scarlet thread on his wrist, came out. And he was named Zerah.

So, Tamar was never burnt. She redeemed herself with her own righteousness.

Numbers 5:11-28

The Test for an Unfaithful Wife

11 Then the Lord said to Moses, 12 “Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘If a man’s wife goes astray and is unfaithful to him 13 so that another man has sexual relations with her, and this is hidden from her husband and her impurity is undetected (since there is no witness against her and she has not been caught in the act), 14 and if feelings of jealousy come over her husband and he suspects his wife and she is impure—or if he is jealous and suspects her even though she is not impure— 15 then he is to take his wife to the priest. He must also take an offering of a tenth of an ephah[c] of barley flour on her behalf. He must not pour olive oil on it or put incense on it, because it is a grain offering for jealousy, a reminder-offering to draw attention to wrongdoing.

16 “‘The priest shall bring her and have her stand before the Lord. 17 Then he shall take some holy water in a clay jar and put some dust from the tabernacle floor into the water. 18 After the priest has had the woman stand before the Lord, he shall loosen her hair and place in her hands the reminder-offering, the grain offering for jealousy, while he himself holds the bitter water that brings a curse. 19 Then the priest shall put the woman under oath and say to her, “If no other man has had sexual relations with you and you have not gone astray and become impure while married to your husband, may this bitter water that brings a curse not harm you. 20 But if you have gone astray while married to your husband and you have made yourself impure by having sexual relations with a man other than your husband”— 21 here the priest is to put the woman under this curse—“may the Lord cause you to become a curse among your people when he makes your womb miscarry and your abdomen swell. 22 May this water that brings a curse enter your body so that your abdomen swells or your womb miscarries.”

“‘Then the woman is to say, “Amen. So be it.”

As for 2 Samuel 12, the entire chapter deals with the unfaithfulness of David, and him being rebuked by Nathan for him sending a man to die on the battlefield so he could sleep with his wife.

Stop cherry picking, Joe. Stop quoting out of context too. You are disingenuous. I think these are enough to disprove your little Athiestic apologetics rant. You distort the Bible, especially the story of Judah and Tamar. Checkmate, Joe, checkmate. The Bible recognizes children from the very beginning.

Last edited:

I get so tired of the liberal storylines, here is what she said which is very true:

"They're our next-door neighbors, and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska."

The joke was that she suggested she had some knowledge about Russia and global politics because a speck of land could be seen across over 30 miles of the Berring Sea from Alaska. The joke about seeing Russia from her porch was meant as a mockery of her one line responses to complicated questions which were used as a deflection to hide the fact that she did not have the knowledge or ability to answer such questions.

Forum List

Back