Gov Palin on Syria: 'Let Allah Sort it Out'

You obviously don't know what a "neocon" is. She was never a Liberal.

Feel free to convince me that Dick Cheney was either

a. not a neocon, or,

b. a neocon and a liberal.

As educated folks know that a "neocon" is a former proponent of American modern liberalism who has become more conservative, the onus is on you to prove that Cheney was ever a liberal.

Yes, indeed.

neo-conservative empire radicalism : profiteering in the military industrial complex, misplaced do-good internationalism, mercantilistic notions regarding the need to control natural resources, and blind loyalty to various governments in the Middle East."

Elvin Bishop long ago had a song about girls like Sarah:
"She is yours, she is mine, she is somebody else's too"

Proof? Or, just another example of mindless, misogynistic hatred?

I hate no one including you.
Oh please, Sarah Palin, the great Republican that demanded she give the election night concession speech?
Wow, don't you know these things?
You Palinistas are why we keep losing elections. She and her tribe are dumbing down the party. Sure, we know the average citizen does not know what the FED does or who runs the British government but I, unlike you, want the GOP running mate to know.
And Palin didn't along with 40 other things she should have known. Alaskan Governors are not prepared to do much of anything.
I am sure Sarah Palin believes herself to be a Ronald Reagan like figure for whom destiny had greatness in store. Laughable.
Reagan honed his skills for decades. Palin did a short stint as a rinky dink sports reporter for a no name TV station. Reagan served 8 years as Governor of of the largest state in the country. Palin served less than 2 years billing the state of Alaska for comp time over Thanksgiving and Christmas spent at her home.
I am tired of Democrats kicking the asses of Republicans. Palin tried and lost miserably because she is not qualified and the voters know it.
I know you love her but a politician that is many things to many different voters in a diverse political party can be a bad thing. She brings very few people together.
Take a wild guess why.

That is certainly the view point of the left when it's a Republican President but putting that aside who do you want to support in Syria a leader who gases his own people or rebels who are being taken over by Al-Qaeda or Al-Qaeda linked groups?

Excuse me ding dong but according to the AP the Director for National Intelligence has no idea who used the gas or where the gas is located. He raised the possibility that Tomahawk missiles could hit the warehouse where they are stored creating a bigger problem.

So shut the fuck up.

Oh for god sake's try using common sense you moron do you really think Assad would leave any chemical weapons loosely guarded enough for the rebels to get their hands on and if by some miracle he did the rebels would still need a delivery system meaning jets. helicopters, or heavy artillery as far I know none of which they have.

There are three powerful entities involved in the Syrian saga : the CIA, The Mossad and The Mabahith. Tell me how you have concluded that non of those entities have caused a false flag operation.

You can take your aluminum hat off now, its clearly not working. Besides, Kerry stated that we have conclusive evidence the chemical attack was by Assad's regime. (phone calls, etc.)

LOL nice try losers!
Tell me the last women,Black, Hispanic or other ethnic group your crowd nominated.
Something stuck in your throat?:eek:

they had a chance to elect the first woman President and what do they do, elect some inexperienced Junior Senator MAN...

To me that show how much women really means to them...

Susana Martinez Gov of NM is both hispanic and a woman.

You can take your aluminum hat off now, its clearly not working. Besides, Kerry stated that we have conclusive evidence the chemical attack was by Assad's regime. (phone calls, etc.)

Why is that a problem?

-Geaux

As refreshing as it must have been to pause for a good ole-fashioned Palin Bashing, the OP addressed her opinion on the crack the Community Organizer has gotten himself into regarding Syria.

You pinheaded liberals need to abandon for a moment your customary attack on the messenger, which you use with metronomic regularity on this board, and say whether you agree with her or not...or whether you want your Nobel Peace Price winner to jump into another Mid-East-War Adventure.

As refreshing as it must have been to pause for a good ole-fashioned Palin Bashing, the OP addressed her opinion on the crack the Community Organizer has gotten himself into regarding Syria.

You pinheaded liberals need to abandon for a moment your customary attack on the messenger, which you use with metronomic regularity on this board, and say whether you agree with her or not...or whether you want your Nobel Peace Price winner to jump into another Mid-East-War Adventure.

I attacked her for doing a 180 from her Iraq war position, despite the fact that effectively all of the conditions used to justify the Iraq war are in place in Syria.

I attacked her for doing a 180 from her Iraq war position, despite the fact that effectively all of the conditions used to justify the Iraq war are in place in Syria.

Isn't Obama doing a 180 on his anti war position?

That is NOT what he said. The Director for National Intelligence told him the opposite.

What he said was :

"we have conclusive evidence that we need to support the zionist and saudi arabian regimes."

Re-read his speech again.

Last edited:
Another chastened neocon. lol

If she was a neo-con, she'd be begging for war.

You need to look up the word chastened.

You essentially referred to her as a "moderate neo-con"

Since the term "chastened" is defined as having a restraining effect on or restraining the position of

I will also chasten you for misusing the term. The term "neo" implies being a radical, the term "chastened" means to "hold back."

It's at times like these I love being a grammar geek. Please, reread a dictionary before you lecture others.

Have a nice day.

No. He's not proposing anything close to what Bush did in Iraq.

No. He's not proposing anything close to what Bush did in Iraq.

Is that it? Do you think that will get him off the hook? He's still threatening to strike Syria, which may draw us into a bigger war. I knew liberals like you would try to rationalize his behavior, it was just a matter of time. Oh, and why did you divert to Bush? You don't tickle a bear in his cave and expect him not to eat you alive, Carbine.

You obviously don't know what a "neocon" is. She was never a Liberal.

Feel free to convince me that Dick Cheney was either

a. not a neocon, or,

b. a neocon and a liberal.

As educated folks know that a "neocon" is a former proponent of American modern liberalism who has become more conservative, the onus is on you to prove that Cheney was ever a liberal.

Since that's not the definition of 'neo-conservative', you lose.

Forum List

Back