Gov. Rick Scott refuses to answer whether or not he thinks Muslims hate America...

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
ā€˜Morning Joeā€™ cuts off painful interview with Florida governor for avoiding questions about Trump and Muslims

MSNBCā€™s Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough cut short an interview with Florida Gov. Rick Scott on Thursday after he refused four times to say whether he agrees with Donald Trumpā€™s declaration Wednesday night that ā€œIslam hates us.ā€ Scott, a Republican, has not endorsed a presidential candidate but is friendly with Trump. And his unwillingness to back Marco Rubio, his stateā€™s junior U.S. senator, is undeniably a slight.

Brzezinski, in particular, seemed irked by Scottā€™s evasiveness. She apologized to Scarborough, a former congressman of Florida, for the awkwardness of the exchange with his longtime friend but made clear that she wouldnā€™t proceed if Scott continued to duck.

I'm sure he doesn't really believe all Muslims hate America, and I'm sure most Republicans don't believe it either. What exactly did he see as the harm in saying no? Is he looking for a position in a Trump cabinet? :dunno:

ā€˜Morning Joeā€™ cuts off painful interview with Florida governor for avoiding questions about Trump and Muslims

MSNBCā€™s Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough cut short an interview with Florida Gov. Rick Scott on Thursday after he refused four times to say whether he agrees with Donald Trumpā€™s declaration Wednesday night that ā€œIslam hates us.ā€ Scott, a Republican, has not endorsed a presidential candidate but is friendly with Trump. And his unwillingness to back Marco Rubio, his stateā€™s junior U.S. senator, is undeniably a slight.

Brzezinski, in particular, seemed irked by Scottā€™s evasiveness. She apologized to Scarborough, a former congressman of Florida, for the awkwardness of the exchange with his longtime friend but made clear that she wouldnā€™t proceed if Scott continued to duck.

I'm sure he doesn't really believe all Muslims hate America, and I'm sure most Republicans don't believe it either. What exactly did he see as the harm in saying no? Is he looking for a position in a Trump cabinet? :dunno:
Why is it you lefty racists think that all racism in existence relates to Donald Trump?

Bunch of propagandists. You'd think Trump is the alpha and omega of racism.

Well, I guess you eventually had to move on from GWB and Sarah Palin.

I'm not too sure about that. Lots of right wingers actually do think all Muslims hate America. It's what they have been told by right wing radio and TV preachers for quite a while.

Why is it you lefty racists think that all racism in existence relates to Donald Trump?

He is the leading choice for right wingers. Of course his opinion effects his drones.

I'm not too sure about that. Lots of right wingers actually do think all Muslims hate America. It's what they have been told by right wing radio and TV preachers for quite a while.

And the government propaganda. Don't forget 15 years of war, terror threats, the NSA, and getting my balls groped to get on a plane because of TERROR!!!!!!

And the government propaganda. Don't forget 15 years of war, terror threats, the NSA, and getting my balls groped to get on a plane because of TERROR!!!!!!
Don't act like you don't like it.

Islam does hate us. Period.
It is literally written down in the book they worship.
Like someone posted today or yesterday : One of the reasons OBL disliked us so much is because we let women be whores if they wanted.

Like someone posted today or yesterday : One of the reasons OBL disliked us so much is because we let women be whores if they wanted.

For a religion that hates us a lot of peaceful Muslims sure love living here.

Did Muslims grope your balls?

What the hell does that have to do with this thread?

In segregated communities where they can allow their religion to usurp assimilation.

Western muslims are more secular and are not as strict as ME muslims. They don't believe in conquering and strict taxes for non-believers and such.
All muslims don't hate us. But a lot do.

Hey Bodey bull dyke

It's a rhetorical question.

Did Obama veto the Patriot Act when it came up for renewal or tell the NSA to stop spying on Americans?

Western muslims are more secular and are not as strict as ME muslims. They don't believe in conquering and strict taxes for non-believers and such.

A lot of Western Muslims are non-practicing the same way many Christians, Jews, etc. are, but they also have the advantage of being removed from a Middle Eastern shithole where they can be executed for blasphemy.

Did Obama veto the Patriot Act when it came up for renewal or tell the NSA to stop spying on Americans?

Why are you trying to change the subject? Tell me about Muslims groping your balls because they hate America.

A lot of Western Muslims are non-practicing the same way many Christians, Jews, etc. are, but they also have the advantage of being removed from a Middle Eastern shithole where they can be executed for blasphemy.
Im not completely disagreeing with your post; im just going to say one word. Europe lol

Forum List

Back