Governing by ransom.

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Donald Trump ended DACA with the sole purpose of holding millions of young people hostage until he gets his wall.

He is telling Congress if they don't want to see these people deported, they must give him his wall.

These are people that came here as children. Many have no memories or contact with their origin country. Many don't even speak the language.

These people committed no crime. Their parents did.

And Trump will punish them if he does not get his wall.

And Trumpettes think this is the way our country is supposed to run.

Who knew that the "art of the Deal" is basic Mafia 101.

Donald Trump ended DACA with the sole purpose of holding millions of young people hostage until he gets his wall.

He is telling Congress if they don't want to see these people deported, they must give him his wall.

These are people that came here as children. Many have no memories or contact with their origin country. Many don't even speak the language.

If a parent robs a bank, and the dies, and the crime is discovered.

I don't think the kid gets to keep the earnings because "he committed no crime".

What a stupid argument. The fact that they are illegally here means they need to be deported.

Give no quarter. Trump won't be around much longer.

To bad kick them back to boogie woogie land

yep, he did, and now the democrats have to choose....welcome to democracy

You're now saying their parents committed a crime......that's progress.....

and if they came here as children, why don't they speak the language? That's kinda dumb isn't it?

THINK OF THE KIDS! THINK OF THE KIDS!!

Nah, actually I will only think about whether what you are saying makes any sense. It sure isn't making any once the stupid emotional fell good rhetoric is taken away.

I don't think the kid gets to keep the earnings because "he committed no crime".

What a stupid argument. The fact that they are illegally here means they need to be deported.

What a dumbarse analogy. That's like saying "I like aeroplanes" and you replying "Bubblegum". Two totally unrelated things. Then again, you are a Deplorable.

. So you take an issue that is fluid, and try to weave it together in some kind of way in order to make Trump the villain ?? I saw the tactic immediately once I read a few lines of your post.. lol

What a dumbarse analogy. That's like saying "I like aeroplanes" and you replying "Bubblegum". Two totally unrelated things. Then again, you are a Deplorable.

So which part about the fact that they are here illegally do you disagree with? Why are you endorsing crime?

We should have the wall, and deport the nightmares.

Not really, you cant say the parents commited the crime, but the kids get to keep the benefits......see if parents rob folks, the kids don't get the money.....so the parents fucked the kids really hard by going to jail and leaving their kids without parents....and no money.......
Same with coming to a country, uproot your kids, and getting your ass kicked out. Kids have no money and no parents

Not really, you cant say the parents commited the crime, but the kids get to keep the benefits......see if parents rob folks, the kids don't get the money.....so the parents fucked the kids really hard by going to jail and leaving their kids without parents....and no money.......
Same with coming to a country, uproot your kids, and getting your ass kicked out. Kids have no money and no parents

Leftists fuck their kids up at every turn, then complain.

So what? What makes them special?

Leftists fuck their kids up at every turn, then complain.

No shit, they force them to change genders even....unreal

How is Trump holding these people hostage by encouraging them to go home?

The only crime here is them being in the country illegally.

Last edited:
Turn the entire Southern Border into a U.S. military installation.. Problem finally solved.. Have you ever seen anyone try to breach the fence on a U.S. Military installation in the U.S. ? If you have, then you also seen them arrested immediately. Trump wants his fence, then he should get it with barracks, tanks, training facilities, headquarters, commissaries, and everything else that goes along with a military installation included.

The base would include all property along the entire border that would measure two miles wide along the entire length. On the Mexican side of the border there would be signs that read "Warning" U.S. Military Installation. Do not enter ! There would be a frontage road that would be created inside the fence in which would be used as a security road that would be traveled by security hum-V's ... The troops could be made up of regulars and national gaurd soldiers. Around 4 or more blackhawk helicopter squadrons would be stationed at the base for SURVIELENCE details. End of problem. Actually it would be more effective than a wall that is unprotected over time.

Last edited:

It's the same thing ..

Held hostage?

They're free to return to their home country....immediately.

Talk about an idiotic argument... get a mirror

Forum List

Back