Governing by ransom.

Not really, you cant say the parents commited the crime, but the kids get to keep the benefits......see if parents rob folks, the kids don't get the money.....so the parents fucked the kids really hard by going to jail and leaving their kids without parents....and no money.......
Same with coming to a country, uproot your kids, and getting your ass kicked out. Kids have no money and no parents
The better question per that analogy is if a parent robs a bank and the kid is innocent the car should the kid get punished like the parents... the answer obviously no. We don’t punish people for crimes they are not responsible for, especially children. What’s wrong with you people. This shouldnt be a hard issue to figure out
I don't get where the punishment is. If the kids didn't do anything to get into the country, then it's not like they're losing their investment.

I can see someone not guilty of the initial crime getting "punished" somewhat unfairly if they bought property they didn't know was stolen, since taking the property back would leave them without the property AND without their money, but this is more like taking back the money a bank robber stole and gave to the kids for nothing. The kids would have never had the money anyway so they're basically restoring the status quo more or less.
They have lived heir whole life here. They didn’t get “money” they are just trying to love their lives in the world that they grew up in. You don’t think kicking them out to a foreign country that they don’t know is punishment? Of course it is. Gain a little empathy man. Put yourself in their shoes. Fucking amazing that you don’t get it.

there are 7 billion people in the world, how many do we have to support before we go bankrupt
How much are the DACA people costing us?

Low wages

Welfare

Overcrowding schools

ER care...

Think...

What a dumbarse analogy. That's like saying "I like aeroplanes" and you replying "Bubblegum". Two totally unrelated things. Then again, you are a Deplorable.
Not really, you cant say the parents commited the crime, but the kids get to keep the benefits......see if parents rob folks, the kids don't get the money.....so the parents fucked the kids really hard by going to jail and leaving their kids without parents....and no money.......
Same with coming to a country, uproot your kids, and getting your ass kicked out. Kids have no money and no parents
The better question per that analogy is if a parent robs a bank and the kid is innocent the car should the kid get punished like the parents... the answer obviously no. We don’t punish people for crimes they are not responsible for, especially children. What’s wrong with you people. This shouldnt be a hard issue to figure out
I don't get where the punishment is. If the kids didn't do anything to get into the country, then it's not like they're losing their investment.

I can see someone not guilty of the initial crime getting "punished" somewhat unfairly if they bought property they didn't know was stolen, since taking the property back would leave them without the property AND without their money, but this is more like taking back the money a bank robber stole and gave to the kids for nothing. The kids would have never had the money anyway so they're basically restoring the status quo more or less.
They have lived heir whole life here. They didn’t get “money” they are just trying to love their lives in the world that they grew up in. You don’t think kicking them out to a foreign country that they don’t know is punishment? Of course it is. Gain a little empathy man. Put yourself in their shoes. Fucking amazing that you don’t get it.

Uhm it's punishment to the African Americans who wouldn't mind picking cotton for $15 bucks an hour but the damn illegal Mexicans will do it for $5 bucks an hour..

Do you see the problem.
. Good grief... Really ?? Who picks cotton today ? No one.

What a dumbarse analogy. That's like saying "I like aeroplanes" and you replying "Bubblegum". Two totally unrelated things. Then again, you are a Deplorable.

Since you're so concerned about them, then you should call your Congressman and tell him to agree to fund Trump's border wall and to end chain migration. If he isn't willing to do that, then we know he doesn't really give a flying fuck about the DACA kids. He just wants to bring in as many illegals as possible.
I wouldn’t want my congressman to bend to trumps bullshit bully tactics. Chain migration makes sense as long as its controlled and the wall is a complete waste of Money. I’d be fine with with increasing border security funding for some wall, some agents, and some tech upgrades, that makes sense. And I’d like to see a solution laid out for the undocumented who live in this country along with improvements to our legal immigration system. There is a lot of work to be done but we can’t get out of the gate because we don’t know how to have a productive conversation. Bunch of children running this country

Since you're so concerned about them, then you should call your Congressman and tell him to agree to fund Trump's border wall and to end chain migration. If he isn't willing to do that, then we know he doesn't really give a flying fuck about the DACA kids. He just wants to bring in as many illegals as possible.

I have my doubts that this person cares even about his own kids. Single motherhood, public schools and other child torture is for sure in the menu.

So while it's always good fun arguing, indeed, the only thing he cares about is bringing in more hard-left voters, so that the workers can be looted for his benefit.

That's what all these people who blubber about the DACA kids want. They'll be happy to let them rot if helping them means the end of chain migration.

Last edited:

I wouldn’t want my congressman to bend to trumps bullshit bully tactics. Chain migration makes sense as long as its controlled and the wall is a complete waste of Money. I’d be fine with with increasing border security funding for some wall, some agents, and some tech upgrades, that makes sense. And I’d like to see a solution laid out for the undocumented who live in this country along with improvements to our legal immigration system. There is a lot of work to be done but we can’t get out of the gate because we don’t know how to have a productive conversation. Bunch of children running this country

Chain migration makes sense only as long as it is from high IQ white countries flooded with people who never vote democrat.

Or in other words, only if it benefits America and doesn't harm America.

I have my doubts that this person cares even about his own kids. Single motherhood, public schools and other child torture is for sure in the menu.

So while it's always good fun arguing, indeed, the only thing he cares about is bringing in more hard-left voters, so that the workers can be looted for his benefit.
Again you prove that you don’t know shit. I don’t Care about the Democrats or their voters. They are almost as bad as the republicans. Both parties suck. You shouldn’t make presumptions about things you know nothing about. Just makes you look like an ass.

I guess there is such a thing as holding something or someone as a political hostage over a political decision is what is attempted to be inferred here. Don't believe it was the case, but the Demon-crats have tried as always to back Trump into a corner, so here comes the art of the deal.
The problem with this “deal” is that the Republicans now need 60 votes to pass anything which means they need Dems. And when nothing gets done the Republicans and Trump will take the blame. That’s when the balance of power flips back to the Dems. We just saw it happen over the past 8 years to put the Reps in power and it is getting ready to happen again
It doesn't take 60 votes to fund the wall, nimrod. Budget issues only require a simple majority.

Dims will take the blame if they refuse to make any concessions on immigration. It will become obvious to all that their concern about the DACA kids is entirely bogus.

Again you prove that you don’t know shit. I don’t Care about the Democrats or their voters. They are almost as bad as the republicans. Both parties suck. You shouldn’t make presumptions about things you know nothing about. Just makes you look like an ass.

So what is the reason you want the population of the USA replaced with 3rd world scum then?

So your argument is now: "But muh feelz!"

Your retorts just keep getting more and more brilliant by the post!
What are you talking about? Do you really not understand my argument or aren’t you just being an ass?

I perfectly understood your argument. It was that you feel sorry for the kids so it doesn't matter that they are here illegally.

What a stupid argument. In fact, it's not even an argument, your feelings are not an argument.
My argument has to do with right and wrong and how good people treat others. Doesn’t have anything to do with my feelings... it’s simple morals which you seem to lack.

You mean you don't care about the DACA kids. Otherwise you would tell your scumbag member of Congress to fund the wall and vote to end chain migration.

the wall is a complete waste ofMoney. I’d be fine with withincreasing border security funding for some wall,

Transaction~ you want a wall only if a Democrat propose it...

Gotcha

What are you talking about? Do you really not understand my argument or aren’t you just being an ass?

I perfectly understood your argument. It was that you feel sorry for the kids so it doesn't matter that they are here illegally.

What a stupid argument. In fact, it's not even an argument, your feelings are not an argument.
My argument has to do with right and wrong and how good people treat others. Doesn’t have anything to do with my feelings... it’s simple morals which you seem to lack.

Then you should support building the wall and ending chain migration.

To you right = doesn't hurt feelz.
Wrong = hurts feelz.

Great morality right there! Anyway, as has been stated, vote for border wall = no hurt feelz. Better call up your representative.

Uhm it's punishment to the African Americans who wouldn't mind picking cotton for $15 bucks an hour but the damn illegal Mexicans will do it for $5 bucks an hour..
Do you see the problem.
If growers are paying $5 an hour then they should be busted that’s not legal. From what I’ve seen there is a shortage of jobs in the agricultural industry and they need pickers. Anybody who needs a job, Black white brown or purple can go get one right now if they want it.

It's amazing how Jimmy Carter got away with it ...and the 55mph speed limit he with held state funds and they backed down to him .

. Sad you can't be a part of it all because of the resistance, but you sound like you have some level thoughts going on inside your head.

Do you see the problem.
If growers are paying $5 an hour then they should be busted that’s not legal. From what I’ve seen there is a shortage of jobs in the agricultural industry and they need pickers. Anybody who needs a job, Black white brown or purple can go get one right now if they want it.

It's just an example.

I guess there is such a thing as holding something or someone as a political hostage over a political decision is what is attempted to be inferred here. Don't believe it was the case, but the Demon-crats have tried as always to back Trump into a corner, so here comes the art of the deal.
The problem with this “deal” is that the Republicans now need 60 votes to pass anything which means they need Dems. And when nothing gets done the Republicans and Trump will take the blame. That’s when the balance of power flips back to the Dems. We just saw it happen over the past 8 years to put the Reps in power and it is getting ready to happen again
. So you like Washington corruption and power plays ? You like worrying about others besides Americans ?? Are you an American ?
Nope, don’t like Washington corruption or power plays. I worry about Americans and others. Yes, I am an American

If stopping the wall and continueing chain migration is more important to you then legalizing the DACA kids, then you're a lying hosebag who doesn't give a rat's ass about them. Even if the wall is wasted money, you should be willing to support it to save your precious DACA kids. $22 billion is small change in terms of the overal budget.

All you want is to give free stuff to illegals and keep the barn door open for more of them. Fuck native born Americans.

Who do you think you're fooling?

there are 7 billion people in the world, how many do we have to support before we go bankrupt
How much are the DACA people costing us?

Low wages

Welfare

Overcrowding schools

ER care...

Think...
How many DACA people are on welfare ?

Forum List

Back