Governing by ransom.

. You know, ummm, I got a question - Can poor people starting out in life or lower rung poor people who struggle at a job making ends meet or how about these in debt up to their eyeballs middle class workers, can they employee themselves in life ?? Yes, some can, but most depend on a job.

Ok, so if these people spoken of (make up), let's say 80% of the population, then who has been responsible for all the HELL this nation has been dealing with for the last 4 decades ??

Now if you say the ones who are dependent on a job are responsible, then does this give the leaders of the companies and government a pass ?? How do they get a pass if they have the power to make or break this nation ?? Just as their has been this polarization of the nation along cultural lines, well has their also been a polarizing effect between citizen and company or citizen and government ? Who is creating all this polarization on these many fronts ??

who has been responsible for all the HELL this nation has been dealing with for the last 4 decades ??

You'll have to give me some specifics.
. The answer for it is simple... It has been either due to the leaders in either party who are responsible, and also it is due to the business leaders who have bought and paid for the leaders in either party to screw us.

The workers haven't been instrumental in anything except working harder for less benefits, less pay, a healthcare system from hell, and losing ground in this nation since the 1980's.

What HELL for the last 4 decades are you talking about?
. I just gave you the specifics... The topic is about the illegal immigration in the country (DACA), and the screwing of the American workers through the 90's up until currently. Now the Demon-crats are bribing Trump in order to get their way.

The topic is about the illegal immigration in the country (DACA)

The Dems like illegal aliens for the votes.
The Republicans like illegal aliens for the cheap workers.
. Meanwhile Americans are pitted against the bullcrap, and are getting screwed over badly. The jobs illegals do are the jobs young American's would do starting out in life, but even that wasn't good enough for the greedy bastards that they had to run them off in favor of a workforce who take their earnings, and send them back to their family in Mexico. Then they conveniently lean on the liberal compassion to get government benefits to survive on here. What a deal.

Last edited:
who has been responsible for all the HELL this nation has been dealing with for the last 4 decades ??

. The answer for it is simple... It has been either due to the leaders in either party who are responsible, and also it is due to the business leaders who have bought and paid for the leaders in either party to screw us.

The workers haven't been instrumental in anything except working harder for less benefits, less pay, a healthcare system from hell, and losing ground in this nation since the 1980's.

. I just gave you the specifics... The topic is about the illegal immigration in the country (DACA), and the screwing of the American workers through the 90's up until currently. Now the Demon-crats are bribing Trump in order to get their way.

. Meanwhile Americans are pitted against the bullcrap, and are getting screwed over badly.

Build a wall, boot 10 million illegal aliens.

. Meanwhile Americans are pitted against the bullcrap, and are getting screwed over badly.

. Always said from the beginning that a wall isn't needed, but just enforcement of the border is all. Many high tech ways to do this now, but here we are because of the Demon-crats talking crap, about to cause us to waste money on a primitive wall concept. Kidding me right ? Don't need to boot the immigrants, as they have already melted into the economy, but no more, and let's account for the one's here, get them new Visa's, and make them pay their taxes under their individual names or a group name like the India Indians use. Patel I think is the group name they use. No American citizenship unless they work here for 10 years, obey the law, get educated in English, and learn a skill while working here.

Last edited:

. Always said from the beginning that a wall isn't needed, but just enforcement of the border is all. Many high tech ways to do this now, but here we are because of the Demon-crats talking about wasting money on a primitive wall concept. Kidding me right ? Don't need to booth the immigrants, as they have already melted into the economy, but no more, and let's account for the one's here, get them new Visa's, and make them pay their taxes under their individual names or a group name like the India Indians use. Patel I think is the group name they use. No American citizenship unless they work here for 10 years, obey the law, get educated in English, and learn a skill while working here.

Always said from the beginning that a wall isn't needed, but just enforcement of the border is all. Many high tech ways to do this now,

A wall and a bunch of razor wire and some guard towers would work wonders.

Don't need to booth the immigrants,

Don't boot the immigrants, boot the illegal aliens.

. Always said from the beginning that a wall isn't needed, but just enforcement of the border is all. Many high tech ways to do this now, but here we are because of the Demon-crats talking about wasting money on a primitive wall concept. Kidding me right ? Don't need to booth the immigrants, as they have already melted into the economy, but no more, and let's account for the one's here, get them new Visa's, and make them pay their taxes under their individual names or a group name like the India Indians use. Patel I think is the group name they use. No American citizenship unless they work here for 10 years, obey the law, get educated in English, and learn a skill while working here.

Always said from the beginning that a wall isn't needed, but just enforcement of the border is all. Many high tech ways to do this now,

A wall and a bunch of razor wire and some guard towers would work wonders.

Don't need to booth the immigrants,

Don't boot the immigrants, boot the illegal aliens.
. Re-read my post.. Had to make corrections on words because of this stupid spell thing making corrections not needed. Also added some words to correct sentencing structures. Sorry.

Just need to turn the entire border into a 3 mile wide military base. On the border side of the fence you have signs that read "Warning" Donot Enter.... Military Installation.

Have national gaurd and full time service members working at the base.

Forum List

Back