Governing by ransom.

Remember when Obama extended the Bush Tax cuts?

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says

Republicans had no problem screwing over millions to get a tax cut for the rich. They just did it again. So we know for a fact they are fine with it.

No DACA deal without border wall, Trump warns

Republicans don't negotiate, they blackmail. You could see it if they did it for a good reason. But for them, it ALWAYS involves screwing over millions of people. Always. They love it.
More leftist sewage from a crybaby marxist traitor. BTW, I noticed that you changed your screen name. What's up with that?

Republicans had no problem screwing over millions to get a tax cut for the rich. They just did it again. So we know for a fact they are fine with it.

Republicans don't negotiate, they blackmail. You could see it if they did it for a good reason. But for them, it ALWAYS involves screwing over millions of people. Always. They love it.

Art of the deal has arrived, deal with it.

Obama extended the Bush tax cuts because his own economic advisors told him that not doing so would hurt the economy and destroy any chance he had of being re-elected, R-Derp! That wasn't "blackmail"...that was a REALITY CHECK!

Yeah I know you were so used to the boy king dictator in chief

The word you are looking for is COMPROMISE thats what grown ups in Congress has been doing for the last 232 years before Obama playing dictator ..

Well the democrats are blackmailing us from building a wall...and updating our immigration system.....I can play that game

Well the democrats are blackmailing us from building a wall...and updating our immigration system.....I can play that game
Just get the money from Mexico. Isn't that what your master promised?
Why pay for a wall when more Mexicans have been leaving than coming here?

So a visa holder does not take US jobs but an illegal does?

Why do you support Trump importing labor I thoyght you were all about America First?

I am, but if Americans are not taking the jobs, what else is industry supposed to do?

My industry needs tens of thousands of workers that they can't find. So now they too are bringing in foreigners to do the job. They can't speak or read English, and they are driving around in 75,000 vehicles right next to your family minivan on the highway.

Why work if the government will pay you not to?
They would take the jobs if they paid more.

Maybe your industry should pay more. People don't stay truckers because management to too cheap & drivers get tired of being away from home for that crap pay.

Pay is up to the individual. Some jobs pay into the lower six figures. Major local carriers pay pretty damn good, and people are raising their families on their paychecks as a driver.

Excuses get you nowhere. I dare you to find a book store that sells books by successful excuse makers. You won't find one. Do you know why? Because all excuse makers are failures.

If they work their asses off, they might be able to support that family that don't have time to seed.

I'm not making excuses at all. If you are so stupid not to get why people don't want to work for you, that is your problem.

Bull. Major carriers pay anywhere from $20.00 an hour to $28.00 an hour plus plenty of overtime. OTR jobs pay at least 50K plus benefits if you have more than one year experience. More experience can land you jobs paying at least 75K.

They would all pay more but unfortunately, until we completely wipe out any kind of Democrat leadership, foreigners will always be able to come here and take these jobs.
. I know you're in the industry Ray, but care to explain the huge Exodus from the industry if these job's pay like you say ? All I hear are horror stories about the trainees going to work in the industry, and getting lied to and screwed over big time in the industry. It's like a huge revolving door at or near the bottom rungs. These issues need to be investigated... Then the corps attempt at offering the new trainees to purchase a Truck instead of just driving for the companies in one of their trucks. These end up being scams that never work out as well so I hear, and end up driving the new driver out of the industry once it all goes bad.

Then why do you care if we build a wall?
And we'll get the money from Mexico......We own this continent.. Canada and Mexico do what we tell them.........

No problem if the demorats promise to put tariffs on Mexico to pay for the Wall

Trump will give all the male Democrats in Congress a shopping spree at Macy's to buy cute spring dresses of Ivanka's collection And for the women Democrats in Congress he will give them each an autograph signature of his book art of the deal

download.jpg

I am, but if Americans are not taking the jobs, what else is industry supposed to do?

My industry needs tens of thousands of workers that they can't find. So now they too are bringing in foreigners to do the job. They can't speak or read English, and they are driving around in 75,000 vehicles right next to your family minivan on the highway.

Why work if the government will pay you not to?
They would take the jobs if they paid more.

Maybe your industry should pay more. People don't stay truckers because management to too cheap & drivers get tired of being away from home for that crap pay.

Pay is up to the individual. Some jobs pay into the lower six figures. Major local carriers pay pretty damn good, and people are raising their families on their paychecks as a driver.

Excuses get you nowhere. I dare you to find a book store that sells books by successful excuse makers. You won't find one. Do you know why? Because all excuse makers are failures.

If they work their asses off, they might be able to support that family that don't have time to seed.

I'm not making excuses at all. If you are so stupid not to get why people don't want to work for you, that is your problem.

Bull. Major carriers pay anywhere from $20.00 an hour to $28.00 an hour plus plenty of overtime. OTR jobs pay at least 50K plus benefits if you have more than one year experience. More experience can land you jobs paying at least 75K.

They would all pay more but unfortunately, until we completely wipe out any kind of Democrat leadership, foreigners will always be able to come here and take these jobs.
. I know you're in the industry Ray, but care to explain the huge Exodus from the industry if these job's pay like you say ? All I hear are horror stories about the trainees going to work in the industry, and getting lied to and screwed over big time in the industry. It's like a huge revolving door at or near the bottom rungs. These issues need to be investigated... Then the corps attempt at offering the new trainees to purchase a Truck instead of just driving for the companies in one of their trucks. These end up being scams that never work out as well so I hear, and end up driving the new driver out of the industry once it all goes bad.

I never said there aren't bad actors in the industry; there are. A newbie has to be careful what they get themselves into.

However if you are a person who's record shows your ability to drive a truck is excellent, it can land you a very good paying job. But like any other profession, you have to pay your dues up front.

In most cases, when you get licensed and get a job, you are at the bottom of the list. You get the shitty runs, you get the hardest places to manipulate a tractor-trailer, if you are OTR, you get runs to NYC and Chicago or similar places nobody wants to go to.

But in larger operations like UPS, Fed Ex, PittOhio, you move up very quickly because of retirement and people leaving for other reasons. Seniority allows you to pick and choose the type of work you wish to do.

You leftists are so myopic.

Trump: I want a wall and I don't want DACA. We are in charge now and that's the way it should be.
Democrats: We want DACA and no wall.
Trump: Okay, we'll meet half way. I'll give you DACA, and you give me the wall.
Demorats: No, we get DACA, and you get nothing. That's the Democrat way.

Commies.......every last one of you.

Forum List

Back