Government Education Website for disabled kids disappears as DeVos takes office

Trump White House takes down website pages about disabilities

The Obama White House website page labeled “Contact the Disability Issues Outreach Team | The White House” isn’t there any longer either. Click on it and it now says: “The requested page/disability-issues-contact could not be found.” And the Obama White House website’s fact sheet about expanding opportunities for people with disabilities is gone too. (You can see the former disabilities page here.)

Website for disabled kids disappears as DeVos takes office

#DeVos

Yes we know that the far left loves to report about anything that they feel will make Trump look bad..
herr durmph doesn't need any help looking bad.

Good. If parents want to educate crazy and retarded children, they can decide that in their communities, and.pay for it according to their commitment.
You're a despicable, lowlife scumbag calling people's children with special needs crazy and retarded.

Maybe it's cause Betsy was so clueless about special needs ed ! That's why it worries people. Why even take it down ?
I often take down my company website to make changes to it.

The real question is why freak out over such petty bullshit? As the parent of a severely handicapped child I find your fake outrage offensive.

Devos wants billions in vouchers to go to families to send their kids to private schools, private schools that have no obligation to accept disabled students.

That's what they want to do with your tax dollars.

Why are you against an inner city family having the choice to send their kids to a better school? Why do you hate minorities?

Fuck off. oh, grow up, and then fuck off.

:lmao:

Hit a nerve there Snowflake? So, why are you against school choice? Oh, wait.. we already know. Keep 'em dumb and on the plantation... you folks are some racist creeps.
He's afraid his community schools will be invaded by the children from poor
This occurs with every new administration. The old pages become archived and new ones reflecting the goals of the current administration/secretary replace them.

#MuchAdoAboutNothing

The Senators don't think so....

Washington senators Murray, Cantwell demand Trump education chief restore site
BY JOEL CONNELLY, SEATTLEPI.COM STAFF

Updated 5:25 pm, Saturday, February 11, 2017

#ReadTheNewsLinks :)

who gives a shit, they are no longer running things.

The Obama White House website page labeled “Contact the Disability Issues Outreach Team | The White House” isn’t there any longer either. Click on it and it now says: “The requested page/disability-issues-contact could not be found.” And the Obama White House website’s fact sheet about expanding opportunities for people with disabilities is gone too. (You can see the former disabilities page here.)

#DeVos

I hear she grinds up the bones of snowflake children and bakes them into bread.

She also supports DODGEBALL at recess...the woman is basically a mass murderer.

All of our children are going to die immediately.

Last edited:
Good. If parents want to educate crazy and retarded children, they can decide that in their communities, and.pay for it according to their commitment.
^^^ Ladies and gentlemen, the GOP stance on special education in one sentence
That's right. It is not the job of our federal government to waste resources to fund interference in our schools. We can educate our own, thank you. Not the job of the feds.

Why does the above post seem delightfully ironic?

Think hard. It's subtle.
There is nothing ironic at all to my comment. Our schools should never have taken the place of nuthouses.
Fuck off you stupid fucking cvnt
the rest of us don't work our asses off so you can send your kids to school and sit on your ass all day. Schools are for kids who are of normal intelligence and ability to learn how to read, write, use math. They are not warehouses for the dregs of humanity. If your child needs something different, then create or find something different. But we don't spend money to dumb down schools. Not anymore.

Just when you couldn't get any lower than pond scum..
I mean, it's okay for you. You obviously benefited from a scheme that helped those with disabilities...in your case bi-polar, paranoid schizo and whatever else you suffer from..

...actually, I take that back. You obviously didn't benefit...

I can't for the life of me see why some people look upon deplorable Trump supporters of having a mindset that reminds me of nazis...

Think hard. It's subtle.
There is nothing ironic at all to my comment. Our schools should never have taken the place of nuthouses.

No, it is ironic, you're just no bright enough to see it. I'll spell it out. He thinks you're nuts. We all do. And we find it ironic that somebody who is obviously as nuts as you are, is being abusive to those who suffer from disabilities.

#DeVos

And they took down the Climate Change nonsense too.

Elections have consequences, bub.

Doubt that De Vos had any thing to due with site being taken down. don't like her, she has plenty of faults, there is no need to lie about her.

I can't for the life of me see why some people look upon deplorable Trump supporters of having a mindset that reminds me of nazis...

Godwin's Law says: You Lose!

Actually under the GOP, like the Nazi's, children with disabilities lose

Think hard. It's subtle.
Fuck off you stupid fucking cvnt
the rest of us don't work our asses off so you can send your kids to school and sit on your ass all day. Schools are for kids who are of normal intelligence and ability to learn how to read, write, use math. They are not warehouses for the dregs of humanity. If your child needs something different, then create or find something different. But we don't spend money to dumb down schools. Not anymore.
You're as dumb as they come I see. Not every disability falls under "learning disabled" you stupid twat.
Based on your asinine position a child in a wheelchair with a fully functional brain would be left behind. My step daughter gets better grades than half her classmates and she was never able to walk and has limited control of her arms.

You're just a mean old bitter bitch

If Republicans only care about the fetus and not the born, they certainly don't care about the disabled.

giphy.gif
Spot on.
No, it's not. Proof that special ed really does make ppl dumb.

actually, the nazis believed in federally funded mgt of retards.

Under Planned Parenthood, for more children lose, slick.

Beatifying disabled children to the extent that normal kids do not get an education hurts far more.

Special Ed has disrupted the educations of children who are "able", and sucks up a disproportionate share of resources. You have no idea what DeVos is going to propose in place of the Obabble wastefulness, but you are ready to jump to the conclusion that she will do what Leftwing Totalitiarians do to inconvenient people. That is just your projection of your own hateful ideology

Forum List

Back