Government Funded Dental Care Plan for Canadians!

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

And it's far past time that it should be coming.
The significance in this plan is that it's showing how the Liberal government has been able to work with the NDP party to bring social necessity to the Canadian people.

If the Liberal party expects to survive being a minority government, it must be able to move to the left to accomodate the NDP party's priorities.

But along with that, the NDP is going to have to cooperate with the Liberal party's priorities of more middle of the road ideals of the Trudeau Liberals.

And example of how government can work in the interests of the people being governed.

If any Americans have an interest in the details on how this cooperation works, I'll be pleased to answer your questions.

And it's far past time that it should be coming.
The significance in this plan is that it's showing how the Liberal government has been able to work with the NDP party to bring social necessity to the Canadian people.

If the Liberal party expects to survive being a minority government, it must be able to move to the left to accomodate the NDP party's priorities.

But along with that, the NDP is going to have to cooperate with the Liberal party's priorities of more middle of the road ideals of the Trudeau Liberals.

And example of how government can work in the interests of the people being governed.

If any Americans have an interest in the details on how this cooperation works, I'll be pleased to answer your questions.

So in essence those who have healthy teeth have to pay for those who didnt take care of theirs.
I paid $40k for implants and didnt ask the gov for a dime,so should I expect the people to pay for them retroactively?

I've never seen you so happy, Donald!

photochop_taxi_driver_04.jpg

So in essence those who have healthy teeth have to pay for those who didnt take care of theirs.
I paid $40k for implants and didnt ask the gov for a dime,so should I expect the people to pay for them retroactively?
No, there's no 'retroactive' payments coming as far as I know.
Some people didn't take care of their teeth but those who didn't would have most likely not been able to afford dental care. How could the majority of Americans even get close to being able to afford $40,000? Statistics claim that many Americans can't scratch together enough to afford a dental filling! Better to be able to afford cup noodles for the kids' dinner tonight!

You don't have to like what Canada does but you're going to hear about it even if it makes you uncomfortable.

Anyway, to the point, which is a demonstration of how government works for the working class through cooperation between the left and the moderate middle.

Originally posted by Donald H
Some people didn't take care of their teeth but those who didn't would have most likely not been able to afford dental care. How could the majority of Americans even get close to being able to afford $40,000? Statistics claim that many Americans can't scratch together enough to afford a dental filling! Better to be able to afford cup noodles for the kids' dinner tonight!

People in San Diego are famous for enduring excruciating toothaches for days just to be able to treat them in Tijuana.

I've never seen you so happy, Donald!

photochop_taxi_driver_04.jpg
You're wrong and you're acting like an asshole too.
My wife and I won't qualify but we're more than pleased that many Canadians will.

I wouldn't have posted this if I had known it would cause so much gnashing of teeth.

It doesn't cover those aged 19-65 (or is it older?) and the details about how extensive the coverage is has not been released.

Do NOT trust Canada, nor our creepy covert police. We are going the way of the Dodo Bird.

You don't have to like what Canada does but you're going to hear about it even if it makes you uncomfortable.

Anyway, to the point, which is a demonstration of how government works for the working class through cooperation between the left and the moderate middle.

And whose problem is that?
In my case I fell off a roof and shattered the majority of my molars when I was 18. Had bridgework for twenty plus years before it got to the point that it was no longer an option.
I knew the time would come when I'd have to bite the bullet,no pun intended,and get implants so I saved money not just for the implants but for my future.
I have zero sympathy for those who dont plan ahead.

I have zero sympathy for those who dont plan ahead.
Just one of the reasons why Americans don't have sympathy for their fellow Americans.

I'm not trying to establish that fact anymore strongly than it already has been.
The main point was to point out the fact that opposing ideologies in government can come together to cooperate, and then bring gain to the people they both represent.

I'm not trying to stuff Canada's higher ideals down your throat. I fully understand your need to hate each other for political expediency. Just to point out that the rest of the world's modern democracies deliver much better than Americans choose to demand.

Just one of the reasons why Americans don't have sympathy for their fellow Americans.

I'm not trying to establish that fact anymore strongly than it already has been.
The main point was to point out the fact that opposing ideologies in government can come together to cooperate, and then bring gain to the people they both represent.

I'm not trying to stuff Canada's higher ideals down your throat. I fully understand your need to hate each other for political expediency. Just to point out that the rest of the world's modern democracies deliver much better than Americans choose to demand.

Sorry..
You're going to have to suck up to liberals because trying it with me is useless.

Forum List

Back