Government Is The Liberals Religion

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
By Curt
03-20-13

obey-obamabigbro.jpg

obey-obamabigbro​

Ace has a great post up that asks a simple question. They told us if we voted for Romney he would impose his bizarre religious beliefs on us...so why is the left imposing THEIR bizarre religious beliefs on us instead?

You know, some of us don't join religions because we actually don't want to have strange devotional rituals and forbiddances imposed on us.
But religion is voluntary. Government law is not. Why are these monsters -- yes, monsters -- encoding their bizarre religious devotions into law?​

As I've said: God save us from those with no god but but bursting at the seams with Religion.

I do not want religion in my government. And that means the bizarre Leftist Cult of the State with all its priests and all its mysteries and all its devotions and dogmas and catechisms.​

What religious devotions? How about this one:

It was only a matter of time. CBS's San Francisco affiliate is reporting that Contra Costa County is taking steps to amend a county ordinance to include e-cigarettes in their Secondhand Smoke Protections provisions​

Third-Hand Smoke?....bizarre

A high school banning AXE body spray....bizarre

High school principal calls off Honors Night because it could be 'devastating' to students who missed mark....bizarre

New rules for visitors to St. Mary’s County public elementary schools ban hugs and homemade food to anyone other than a parent’s own child....bizarre

Meanwhile the New York Daily News who today said if we don't support a assault weapons ban we want dead children, has this to say about the soda and cigarette ban nanny Bloomberg wants:

(excerpt)

Read more:
Government Is The Liberals Religion | Flopping Aces

While some progressives conflate politics and the religious dogmas that they follow, it is hardly unique to that side of the aisle :eusa_eh: I would argue that true liberals keep the two separate, because "Liberty consists in the freedom to do everything which injures no one else; hence the exercise of the natural rights of each man has no limits except those which assure to the other members of the society the enjoyment of the same rights. These limits can only be determined by law." but perhaps that is another discussion...

And since when is the offensiveness of Axe body spray a right-left issue?

By Curt
03-20-13

obey-obamabigbro.jpg

obey-obamabigbro​

Ace has a great post up that asks a simple question. They told us if we voted for Romney he would impose his bizarre religious beliefs on us...so why is the left imposing THEIR bizarre religious beliefs on us instead?

You know, some of us don't join religions because we actually don't want to have strange devotional rituals and forbiddances imposed on us.
But religion is voluntary. Government law is not. Why are these monsters -- yes, monsters -- encoding their bizarre religious devotions into law?​

As I've said: God save us from those with no god but but bursting at the seams with Religion.

I do not want religion in my government. And that means the bizarre Leftist Cult of the State with all its priests and all its mysteries and all its devotions and dogmas and catechisms.​

What religious devotions? How about this one:

It was only a matter of time. CBS's San Francisco affiliate is reporting that Contra Costa County is taking steps to amend a county ordinance to include e-cigarettes in their Secondhand Smoke Protections provisions​

Third-Hand Smoke?....bizarre

A high school banning AXE body spray....bizarre

High school principal calls off Honors Night because it could be 'devastating' to students who missed mark....bizarre

New rules for visitors to St. Mary’s County public elementary schools ban hugs and homemade food to anyone other than a parent’s own child....bizarre

Meanwhile the New York Daily News who today said if we don't support a assault weapons ban we want dead children, has this to say about the soda and cigarette ban nanny Bloomberg wants:

(excerpt)

Read more:
Government Is The Liberals Religion | Flopping Aces

I think you're seriously confused about what religion is and is not. Of course, since you're seriously confused about most things, that's not surprising.

The only time that Government is not the Conservatives religion is when they are not running it

Forum List

Back