Government worker

president tribbles was the one to shut the gov'ment down, then he caved.

Sorry dood, it ain't over til the fat lady sings.

he just did. the senate had over 90 votes to have a CR until feb 3 or 8th ( i forget) & trump turned it down last minute.... creating a self imposed crisis for 35 days THEN goes along with a CR that will go to feb 15.

he totally caved. embrace the fact.

he just did. the senate had over 90 votes to have a CR until feb 3 or 8th ( i forget) & trump turned it down last minute.... creating a self imposed crisis for 35 days THEN goes along with a CR that will go to feb 15.

WTF? And for some reason you feel it's over?

I know everyone has been busy breaking their arm while patting themselves on the back for a job well done and losing their voice proclaiming we won but has anyone bothered to ask themselves what happens at the end of these three weeks? We have had these immigration and border security issueses for decades and Congress has failed deal with them I for one have zero confidence they will do so in the next three weeks.

You're misguided if you think its over.

You're misguided if you think its over.

lol... i never said it was 'over'. i said he caved on this one. i wonder if the senate will have the stomach to go thru it again in 3 weeks. and IF he goes the route of declaring a national emergency - then it will take months for it to go thru the courts - and IF it does finally go thru in favor of trump.... then comes the eminent domain suits. ya, it won't be 'over' for a long time & by then he might be outa office & the fat lady might die of old age.

embrace those facts.

WTF? And for some reason you feel it's over?

Government worker

Just remember who had your back Trump cared more about putting you back to work than Popo and Shoomi did.

Trump concedes to temporarily end shutdown - CNNPolitics

We'll see if the Democrats that said end it and we can negotiate will be true to their word.

negotiations will probably include more cash to repair or replace existing barriers, man power & tech support.

I doubt the Democrats will do that.

Just remember who had your back Trump cared more about putting you back to work than Popo and Shoomi did.

We'll see if the Democrats that said end it and we can negotiate will be true to their word.

negotiations will probably include more cash to repair or replace existing barriers, man power & tech support.

They had the opportunity to do that many times but doubled down on "stupid".

we'll see. i'm betting DACA will also be part of that cash incentive.

They had the opportunity to do that many times but doubled down on "stupid".

trump turned it down... & yesterday he caved for even less. president dotard certainly earned that nickname.

Why do Democrats want to reward those illegally here?

Why do Democrats want to reward those illegally here?

there are (R)s in favor of allowing a path to citizenship for those that are 'illegally' here thru no fault of their own.

Forum List

Back