Governor Claims Kamala’s “Stolen” Nomination Process Led to Poor VP Pick

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
Back in August, Kamala Harris named the Minnesota Governor Tim Walz as her running mate. This came just two weeks after she was anointed as the replacement for Joe Biden following him dropping out of the race.

The Democrat establishment has spent years claiming that Donald Trump is a threat to democracy. In not letting their voters have a say in who Biden’s replacement would be, however, they showed that the left poses the true threat to democracy.

In the months since then, Walz has been caught in various lies. These fibs include claiming that he was in China during the 1989 Tiananmen Square protests when he really didn’t arrive in the Asian nation until months later.

During an interview with Fox News that aired on Sunday, New Hampshire Governor Chris Sununu was asked if anyone actually vetted Walz. He responded by hitting Harris right where it hurts.

BJ-

Harris is in free fall right now.
The VP debate put the Trump/Vance ticket in the driver's seat, and there aren't looking back.

He might not be wrong, but I'd not trust Sununu as far as I could toss him. He's looking for a seat at the table in a Trump administration or, more precisely, one for one of his surrogates......All of which supported the Neocon's Prom Queen, Nicky Haley.

Back in August, Kamala Harris named the Minnesota Governor Tim Walz as her running mate. This came just two weeks after she was anointed as the replacement for Joe Biden following him dropping out of the race.

The Democrat establishment has spent years claiming that Donald Trump is a threat to democracy. In not letting their voters have a say in who Biden’s replacement would be, however, they showed that the left poses the true threat to democracy.

In the months since then, Walz has been caught in various lies. These fibs include claiming that he was in China during the 1989 Tiananmen Square protests when he really didn’t arrive in the Asian nation until months later.

During an interview with Fox News that aired on Sunday, New Hampshire Governor Chris Sununu was asked if anyone actually vetted Walz. He responded by hitting Harris right where it hurts.

BJ-

The VP debate put the Trump/Vance ticket in the driver's seat, and there aren't looking back.

Now, I am trying to be apolitical as I respect Americans to make the right decision in the election.

I will say this though. This was the first major decision Harris had to make, a critical decision that could impact the future of the United States. Instead of it being about what was best for America if she won and was unable to continue, it was "what is best for her and her comfort levels".

Apparently Pelosi agreed with this decision as well, going back to my point. Who was it best for?

As president, you have to repeatedly make such decisions for domestic purposes and on the global stage. Walz was her choice, and vetted by Holder apparently. What does this say about the process?

If I am vetting someone, I reach out to the NSA, CIA, FBI and demand full access to information and any dossier.

Here is a more worrisome consideration if I am assessing this as a layman. What if he did go these agencies and they said "you know Eric, he lived in China for a year, has lied about his dealings with them, flew over with U.S students and worked to convince them that Communism was so appealing, perhaps even better than America. Yeah, he's alright, go with him. He would make a solid and safe choice for president if Harris had to step down. After all, China is just another competitor and all".

If all of the above is true, which of course I am just throwing out as an extreme scenario; it would lead me to believe there are reasons some allies might not be so transparent with U.S agencies.

Over a decade ago all of CIA assets in China went dark. There still has not been an acceptable explanation for this that I have seen and I search every few months. The only information I found was an abundance of confidence in an encryption system used for new agents through regular laptops between assets which unfortunately somehow linked to seasoned, vetted CIA agents. They used the first encryption just in case a new hire was a mole or untrustworthy, but it somehow linked to the seasoned, hardened agents.

I'm not sure if this is true or not, or just a convenient explanation when in reality it was something else, or a combination of other factors. For such a critical target (China) at such a critical time (the expansion of Russia into Crimea, Chinas expansion of artifical islands, taking Sprately Island etc), this is a horrific outcome.

Thus, loose lips sink ships, and either China has/had a very high ranking asset within the CIA or elsewhere, and/or they have complete information via some advanced snooping program which seems highly unlikely if the CIA compartmentalized their information.

Now is not the time for any wishy washy decisions on the president or their V.P at China is facing another critical crossroad for which the right leader could succeed as Reagan did against Russia. Vance may not be the right political choice for Trump, but, he is clearly sharp and patriotic. After watching a number of interviews with him and hearing his positions this seems clear and I have confidence he would be able to carry the torch if something happened to Trump not unlike Reagan/Bush Sr.

Don't tell me a MAGA cult member said something unsupportive of Harris and her VP choice. I never expected anything like that to happen.

BJ-

Waltz is a far better pick than Vance who turns out is really weird..

1728568696154.png

1728568715988.png

So Waltz is beating Trump's choice by 15% points....

Biggest problem is that ye think this is winning!!!!!

Keep it up...

Where did you see that?
I could be mistaken, but the OP led me to believe Sununu, a staunch supporter of trump and his cult had some disparaging remarks to say about Harris. Who would ever expect something like that to happen.

You form stupid opinions.
Wht's the opinion?

The MAGA here want critise the Democratic VP nominee who is beating the GOP VP nominee by 15% pints in favourability...

My biggest suprise is why haven't ran ad after ad of Vance weirdness and point out that this guy is one heartbeat (from an old man) away from being in charge.

I could be mistaken, but the OP led me to believe Sununu, a staunch supporter of trump and his cult had some disparaging remarks to say about Harris. Who would ever expect something like that to happen.

Sununu is in no way a Trump supporter.

Wht's the opinion?

The MAGA here want critise the Democratic VP nominee who is beating the GOP VP nominee by 15% pints in favourability...

My biggest suprise is why haven't ran ad after ad of Vance weirdness and point out that this guy is one heartbeat (from an old man) away from being in charge.

You read and or understand polling, stupidly.

Sununu is in no way a Trump supporter.
In an April 2024 interview, George Stephanopoulos asked Sununu:

So just to sum up, you would support [Trump] for president even if he was convicted in classified documents. You support him for president even though you believe he contributed to an insurrection. You support him for president even though you believe he's lying about the last election. You'd support him for president even if he's convicted in the Manhattan case. I just want to say, the answer to that is yes, correct?[71]
Sununu replied, "Yeah, me and 51 percent of America."[71]

BJ-

Forum List

Back