Governor DeSantis Backs The "Don't Say Gay" Bill

Of course they do. If they are adults they should be able to do so without threats and intimidation.
agreed. but it's still a local city issue. the DOJ doesn't dive in every time someone says "I know where you live"

hell antifa and BLM GO TO where people. live to harass and attack there. never saw the DOJ step in.

and never saw you give an example of the DOJ getting involved another issue earlier in history.

or show. me in this bill where it says to NOT use the word GAY.

We have children in school.

Never in my life did I think we'd have to worry what's going on in their classes

Do you talk to them daily about what went on in their classes? Do you check their assignment and grades? Do you meet with the teachers? Do you go and sit in on a class every now and then to see how they are going?

Yes, I somewhat agree with you, but all too often the parents push this crap on their kids as well. Since when are four and five year olds mature enough to know if they want to be the opposite sex? When I was this age I wanted to be a cat or a dog.
There are some really screwed up lob females who push their children to change sexes

unfortunately we cant do much about that

This might be the stupidest things I have seen come out of Florida in a while.

If we do not talk about them they do not exist! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

What kind of inbred logic is that?
leavethemkidsalonekdslkjsdlfkj.gif

Do you talk to them daily about what went on in their classes? Do you check their assignment and grades? Do you meet with the teachers? Do you go and sit in on a class every now and then to see how they are going?

Indeed we do, the good thing is they're in private schools.....far far away from the mess of public education. And it's a full blown mess

I think the reason gays are so unhappy is because

I think it is because of judgmental bigots like you telling them how they feel and telling them they made bac choices or are broken.

Indeed we do, the good thing is they're in private schools.....far far away from the mess of public education. And it's a full blown mess

Do the things I listed and you kids will be fine in school, public or private.

I think it is because of judgmental bigots like you telling them how they feel and telling them they made bac choices or are broken.
Fags may have led even more unhappy lives in the old days when they had to lurk around men’s bathrooms looking for sex

sometimes they made propositions and got beat up or rolled instead

They dont have to do that now since everything is in the open, but some still do

Married men for instance because they are married to “bigoted” females as libs call them who refuse to accept their perverted life choices

Fags may have led even more unhappy lives in the old days when they had to lurk around men’s bathrooms looking for sex

sometimes they made propositions and got beat up or rolled instead

They dont have to do that now since everything is in the open, but some still do

Married men for instance because they are married to “bigoted” females as libs call them who refuse to accept their perverted life choices

And then you prove my point.

Thanks

Forum List

Back