Governor DeSantis Backs The "Don't Say Gay" Bill

Post number 81 you brought your kids into the discussion. Quit whining, you just make yourself look even more silly

You're not in the equation, fake Libertarian.

Then gfy, fake Libertarian. Understand? You don't control anything as much as you imagine you do

You're not in the equation, fake Libertarian.

Then gfy, fake Libertarian. Understand? You don't control anything as much as you imagine you do

Then you should not have brought them into the discussion. Do you get this triggered often by your own stupidity?

Then you should not have brought them into the discussion. Do you get this triggered often by your own stupidity?

G F Y old man. Understand that?

Any worthwhile parent cares about what jackass like you would want them taught

Give it rest, they're our children, not yours or society's to harm

G F Y old man. Understand that?

Any worthwhile parent cares about what jackass like you would want them taught

Give it rest, they're our children, not yours or society's to harm

1644346675531.png

What?

that homosexuality is not acceptable?

if so you are welcome

We all get that it is not acceptable to you. But you are not god or the judge of other people so nobody cares about your bigoted judgements

They're fine, in very good schools. Far away from the garbage public education offers

I went to public school when I was a kid,.. but had I grown up in today's world it probably would have been a whole lot different. I don't think my parents would have allowed it.

We all get that it is not acceptable to you. But you are not god or the judge of other people so nobody cares about your bigoted judgements

God's the judge of them though,.. and He agrees with the majority of us in this thread. Try reading His word sometime and you'll find that out for yourself.

I went to public school when I was a kid,.. but had I grown up in today's world it probably would have been a whole lot different. I don't think my parents would have allowed it.

Both of my kids went to public schools minus a couple years they were in DOD schools. Both came of it just fine and are now contribution members of society. My oldest somehow even managed to use that public school education to be bringing home 6 figures a year at the age of 26.

The secret is parental involvement, start to finish

God's the judge of them though,.. and He agrees with the majority of us in this thread. Try reading His word sometime and you'll find that out for yourself.

I would bet my house I have read the bible far more times than you.

If you would have actually read it you might notice that He tells us it is His job to judge, not yours.

A lot of you people are in for a huge surprise when you reach judgement day

Forum List

Back