Governor DeSantis Backs The "Don't Say Gay" Bill

Can somebody translate this for me please?

Sure, let me type a bit slower.

When the bible was written there were no chapters, there were no verses. It was a book like any other book. Did you not know this?

Much later after it had been written mankind decided to add those verses and chapter divisions. They were not part of God's plan for His Word.

I am suggesting you read a bible the way it was meant to be read, it gives a different perspective on the Word of God

I agree, but it does not have to be one extreme or the other. Is getting completely distracted any better than pretending they do not exist at all?

Does everything these days have to be one extreme or the other?

The other extreme wouldn't be ignoring it, it would be calling homosexuality wrong and sinful.

This is in response to parents of religious backgrounds having to deal with kids being taught lessons against their moral and religious beliefs.

When the bible was written there were no chapters, there were no verses. It was a book like any other book. Did you not know this?

Much later after it had been written mankind decided to add those verses and chapter divisions. They were not part of God's plan for His Word.

I am suggesting you read a bible the way it was meant to be read, it gives a different perspective on the Word of God

Okay,.. so what does this have to do with anything?

The other extreme wouldn't be ignoring it, it would be calling homosexuality wrong and sinful.

This is in response to parents of religious backgrounds having to deal with kids being taught lessons against their moral and religious beliefs.

An excellent point and another one I have to make is why is it not okay so use the term black when in a conversation and Dr. Seuss books aren't allowed in schools anymore, but all of this other crap is allowed? And still nobody answered my question of why parents aren't bringing this up in school board meetings.

Okay,.. so what does this have to do with anything?

It was a simple question, wonder if you had ever read the bible that way. The answer is obvious since you did not know it was a thing.

It was a simple question, wonder if you had ever read the bible that way. The answer is obvious since you did not know it was a thing.

Again, it's completely irrelevant as no real Christian cares about the books and chapters of who they were written by, we care about the messages inside them and that had absolutely nothing to do with anything we were talking about so far. We have told you the truth, but yet you refuse to hear it and now you're changing the subject just like you do with politics. :rolleyes:

Nope. most people do not care one way or the other. The number of judgmental bigots like you are shrinking daily. You will all die out one day and it will be a win for humanity
If you care about the society and culture you live in you are not totally oblivious to what is going on around you

the promotion of gay sex under the guise of diversity cannot be ignored

and you either like it or you dont

You've evidently read it wrong

Again, it's completely irrelevant as no real Christian cares about the books and chapters of who they were written by, we care about the messages inside them and that had absolutely nothing to do with anything we were talking about so far. We have told you the truth, but yet you refuse to hear it and now you're changing the subject just like you do with politics. :rolleyes:

But the chapters and verse interfere with the message within it. That is sort of the point. That is why Satan had men add them.

What truth have I refused to hear?

But the chapters and verse interfere with the message within it. That is sort of the point. That is why Satan had men add them.

What truth have I refused to hear?

That homosexuality is a sin and now you're just speaking a bunch of made up nonsense. :rolleyes:

If you care about the society and culture you live in you are not totally oblivious to what is going on around you

the promotion of gay sex under the guise of diversity cannot be ignored

and you either like it or you dont

Gay people are not a problem. They are no a detriment to society. Hate filled bigots like you on the other hand are a major problem for society

That homosexuality is a sin

Where did I claim it was not? Where did I dispute that it was?

But we are not a theology thus we do not use what is and what is not a sin as a measuring stick for what is allowed in our society

Where did I claim it was not? Where did I dispute that it was?

But we are not a theology thus we do not use what is and what is not a sin as a measuring stick for what is allowed in our society

Oh okay, so you're saying that we should lie to others and make it look like their sinning is okay. I'm sorry, but I care about people enough to be honest with them.

Forum List

Back