Governor DeSantis Backs The "Don't Say Gay" Bill

And still nobody answered my question of why parents aren't bringing this up in school board meetings.

Many parents feel that it would be useless because the answer they normally get is that the State often determines curriculum.

The Local School Board has cover because essentially their hands are tied.
It doesn't really matter what they want, they have to follow the guidelines and will do the best they can to make excuses.

It's the way leveraging opinions of people outside the district influence the outcome.
In some cases, it can promote positive change, where in other cases it just encumbers everything ...
By attaching it to an unreachable source.

That's why people really want to take it to the Federal Government ...
Separating the source of power as far away from the People as they can get it.

Gay people are not a problem. They are no a detriment to society. Hate filled bigots like you on the other hand are a major problem for society
There are limits to diversity and a need for common values

but the left refuses to see that

Oh okay, so you're saying that we should lie to others and make it look like their sinning is okay. I'm sorry, but I care about people enough to be honest with them.

Not at all. Do you tell everyone you see sinning that they are sinning, or do you just do it with gay people? If you see someone that is fat and lazy do you tell them they are sinning? If you see someone that loves money, do you tell them they are sinning?

There are limits to diversity and a need for common values

but the left refuses to see that

And the right hates all diversity, they want everyone to look like them, act like them and think like them.

And the right hates all diversity, they want everyone to look like them, act like them and think like them.
Looks are less important than values

Many immigrants from africa, korea, and latin America are white in their heart

thats what a common culture is supposed to look like

Not at all. Do you tell everyone you see sinning that they are sinning, or do you just do it with gay people? If you see someone that is fat and lazy do you tell them they are sinning? If you see someone that loves money, do you tell them they are sinning?

Well I may or may not tell them personally depending on whether or not they actually want to know. I do make my opinions well know and tell God's word like it is.

I just want people to do what's right for themselves, their children, and all the rest of their loved ones.

Well I may or may not tell them personally depending on whether or not they actually want to know. I do make my opinions well know and tell God's word like it is.

So, you think that gay people WANT you telling them they are sinner? Really?

So, you think that gay people WANT you telling them they are sinner? Really?

If they want a relationship with Jesus Christ then yes because they want to know what to do in order for that to happen.

I just want people to do what's right for themselves, their children, and all the rest of their loved ones.

And we share the sentiment. Seems we just disagree on if we have the right to tell them what is right for themselves, their children, and all the rest of their loved ones.

And we share the sentiment. Seems we just disagree on if we have the right to tell them what is right for themselves, their children, and all the rest of their loved ones.

Well brainwashing a child by telling it it's okay to be unhappy with themselves and that they're not fine just the way they are doesn't seem right for ANY child.

Well brainwashing a child by telling it it's okay to be unhappy with themselves and that they're not fine just the way they are doesn't seem right for ANY child.

Leftists like Gopher don't care about children.

They think children belong to society and used as pawns

Also in my opinion, telling a child that it's alright to be gay is like telling them it's alright to steal. Both are sins in God's eyes and both are equal.

I'm running out of reasons for why this guy should become president someday. I swear as good as Trump was/is, this guy is like a hundred times better than him.

We free people of Florida don't want these stupid Moon Bat teachers brainwashing our kids with Libtard bullshit.

Besides, it will show when the filthy ass Negroes are acting up.

We free people of Florida don't want these stupid Moon Bat teachers brainwashing our kids with Libtard bullshit.
Besides, it will show when the filthy ass Negroes are acting up.

"This is what I think and a good reason why you shouldn't listen to it"

Damn Dude ... :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back