Governor DeSantis Backs The "Don't Say Gay" Bill

EXACTLY

And when voters show up to complain about the board's SHITTY communist NON-educational BULLSHIT, the fucking DOJ gets involved, stepping on the toes of any local law enforcement to protect their Marxist shits sitting on the board.

How convenient.

And then there is an election and if enough voters care...BOOM you have a new school board.

I served on a school board, the only elected position I have ever tried for. It might be the most thankless job in the country.

Do we have it right that you believe giving parents primary responsibility to teach their children is, as you say, "hateful, bigoted, neo-fascist authoritarian"? Because that's pretty lame, I don't care who you are.

Schools vs parents? Schools will lose every time. Or should

:auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, but with all due respect,.. what in the world does sexual orientation have to do with anything you need to learn in school and prepare for in life? Shouldn't parents be the ones to teach their kids this? If Jesus Christ isn't allowed in school then why are drag queens?

Totally! All a teacher's job is to tell their students what it is and what it does, not whether or not you're happy with it if you were born with it. Same with girls and their vaginas.
The lib teachers have to promote sexusl perversion

otherwise the kiddies might not make the preferred choice

And then there is an election and if enough voters care...BOOM you have a new school board.

I served on a school board, the only elected position I have ever tried for. It might be the most thankless job in the country.
Voting is the next step, but you're telling me that the people do not have the right to let their board know what they expect? Only voting?

I disagree.

Those cowards should not run for public office if they are not capable of taking the heat for their bullshit decisions.

I don't think there would be a call for such a bill if the other side of the argument didn't want to teach grade schoolers about the joys of analingus and blowjobs.

Lefties push the boundaries into the ridiculous, wait for a reaction, resist and then succeed in having the overton window shift as they desire.

It's a game...it's a tactic...bills like this are indicative of that.

Rejection needs to start at the floor level...with the administrators...but oh yeah! Those positions have been secured by lefty weirdos.

Voting is the next step, but you're telling me that the people do not have the right to let their board know what they expect? Only voting?

I disagree.

Of course they do. If they are adults they should be able to do so without threats and intimidation.

Very good chance he'll be the nominee in 2024

That's exactly what I posted ... :thup:

As Governor ... DeSantis has the ability to either sign or veto the Bill.

That's all he has to do to get what he wants and you support.
He will have that on the record, when it is time for people to consider their votes.
He doesn't have to say a damn thing and doing so just provides ammunition to the opposition.

He can pick any number of issues that may need more focus as far as National policy concerns a President may have ...
When it comes to what he talks about.

Too many people run around waiting for someone to say something that sends a tingle up their leg ...
And eventually lose sight of more responsible a governance with a focus on accountability.

Hopefully the parents and children

Yes, I somewhat agree with you, but all too often the parents push this crap on their kids as well. Since when are four and five year olds mature enough to know if they want to be the opposite sex? When I was this age I wanted to be a cat or a dog.

The lib teachers have to promote sexusl perversion

otherwise the kiddies might not make the preferred choice

Interesting that you think others can influence who a person is attracted to.

Do you recall what age you were when you finally choose between being attracted to either men or women?

Forum List

Back