Governor Newsom Warns Illegal Immigrants Ahead of Scheduled Raids

Democrats are globalist who don't respect national laws or borders.
Republicans are child rapists who want to emulate Fascist Italy.

giphy.gif

Another bullshit thread. Newsom warned non-citizens. They’re not all undocumented immigrants, but ICE isn’t making that distinction.
As long as criminal foreign nationals only victimize Democrats, I will order the right to adopt the Democrat illegal immigration platform... with a few minor changes...

Sneak into America
Obtain services like medical and welfare paid for by Americans
Vote for pro American Republicans who aid and abet you.
Victimize Democrats
Get deported from America
REPEAT....

He can say not to open the door but doesn’t matter. They can just knock down the door. What a weasel he is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When will we start seeing the filing of criminal complaints against these clowns?

Why is this allowed in the USA?

this is against the Law!

why is this allowed?

So it's the Law of the jungle then? in USA?

Is that it???
Only citizens obey and respect the laws and borders of nations. Democrats are globalist now who have no respect for our laws or borders.

Like I said. If a foreign national commits a crime, as long as the victims are Democrats, we on the right will give the foreign national the Democrat treatment, and help them evade law enforcement.

Aiding and abetting foreign national criminals seems to be totally legal or Democrats wouldn't do it and get away with it.

We can do the same.

One can only pray that the good governor and his family...(is he a fag?) are home invaded....gang raped and murdered by the very people he has worked so hard to conceal.

This is...in fact my deepest prayer and wish for every white liberal...yes you.
You are one very sick person. Don't mention prayer, which I understand to be a request to the Supreme Being, to grant your wish for a heinous crime to be committed against any person.

You might consider attending a church, synagogue, mosque, Native American congregation, Buddhist temple, Sikh temple, Hindu temple, Pagan congregation to straighten out your thoughts.

One can only pray that the good governor and his family...(is he a fag?) are home invaded....gang raped and murdered by the very people he has worked so hard to conceal.

This is...in fact my deepest prayer and wish for every white liberal...yes you.
You are one very sick person. Don't mention prayer, which I understand to be a request to the Supreme Being, to grant your wish for a heinous crime to be committed against any person.

You might consider attending a church, synagogue, mosque, Native American congregation, Buddhist temple, Sikh temple, Hindu temple, Pagan congregation to straighten out your thoughts.
Some would call it Karma if the people who aid and abet criminals, become their victims.

When will we start seeing the filing of criminal complaints against these clowns?
Apparently aiding and abetting foreign national criminals is totally legal. We on the right can do the same. As long as the foreign national criminals only victimize Democrats, we will adopt the Democrat platform of...

Sneak in
Commit crimes
Get caught
Get deported
REPEAT...

He can say not to open the door but doesn’t matter. They can just knock down the door. What a weasel he is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds about like what a bad cop would do. Without a warrant, you bad cops can break down the door, but it's illegal. Does that badge give you the right to break the law?

The modern Democratic Party circa now has flipped its lid. Watch the governor of California aid and abet fugitives from justice, overtly on the national stage. There's just no way Democrats can spin this for damage control without lying to the faces of the American People. In order to be a registered Democrat in 2019 you've got to be anti-American everything. The entire Democratic Party has become public enemy #1.

Yes. People think I'm joking when I say we should follow Thomas Jefferson's advice and deport them, but I'm not; they're pure traitors and scum, and they can't fake being anything else now. Even though they're disintegrating as a Party and can't win an election legally any more, they are still an organized criminal syndicate with some big money backing them and they need to be removed from the continent.

Why is this allowed in the USA?

this is against the Law!

why is this allowed?

So it's the Law of the jungle then? in USA?

Is that it???
Only citizens obey and respect the laws and borders of nations. Democrats are globalist now who have no respect for our laws or borders.

Like I said. If a foreign national commits a crime, as long as the victims are Democrats, we on the right will give the foreign national the Democrat treatment, and help them evade law enforcement.

Aiding and abetting foreign national criminals seems to be totally legal or Democrats wouldn't do it and get away with it.

We can do the same.

You can forget about any 'law and order' as long as these vermin control judges and Congressional seats and state courthouses; they are full bore traitor scum, and are all about total obstruction of anyone that isn't part of their criminal syndicate.

The modern Democratic Party circa now has flipped its lid. Watch the governor of California aid and abet fugitives from justice, overtly on the national stage. There's just no way Democrats can spin this for damage control without lying to the faces of the American People. In order to be a registered Democrat in 2019 you've got to be anti-American everything. The entire Democratic Party has become public enemy #1.

Yes. People think I'm joking when I say we should follow Thomas Jefferson's advice and deport them, but I'm not; they're pure traitors and scum, and they can't fake being anything else now. Even though they're disintegrating as a Party and can't win an election legally any more, they are still an organized criminal syndicate with some big money backing them and they need to be removed from the continent.

Nobody thinks you are joking. They know you are nuts.

Wow oh wow. I have never seen this guy in action--what a slick operator beta male with his fake smiles (a face full of blinding veneers) and smooth words.

You deserve him California, and a lot more too. If this continues, the Dems are going to be decimated in 2020.

Doesn't surprise me one bit..............the Far left are a bunch of Wankers who want open borders............

Only care about the laws of this country if they agree...........warning of ICE raids by gov't officials is aiding and abetting criminals.......As illegals are breaking our laws..........2 offenses and they are FELONS.................BY LAW........

But the left doesn't care about that............He should be charged for Obstruction of Justice.......LOL

OH..........and an open ended investigation of him.......kick in the door while he's taking a shower..........look for any crime instead of investigate a crime..........you know..........how the left does it.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Newsom is a typical liberal dickhead.

Nobody thinks you are joking. They know you are nuts.

They know you always have it backwards, and you're going to lose in 2020 and probably for the next decade or two, so you might as well leave now and head for your ideological homeland Iran, or Somalia.

Forum List

Back