Governor Palin apologizes to GOP "I apologize for calling the wobbly ones 'wusses,' "

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fox employee- Palin apologizes for calling them names:

Palin regrets calling GOP lawmakers ‘wusses’ on deficit talks
“Well, I guess I shouldn’t call politicians names, so I apologize for calling the wobbly ones 'wusses,' ” the former Alaska governor told Fox News’s Sean Hannity on Monday night. “Because that distracts from the point that has to be made, and the point is that we are a bankrupt country."

Last edited:
crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1080-zombies-edited-1.jpg

Who? Palin? Was she the one with that reality show?

Last edited:
She could have said she was sorry for leaving the coffee pot on and it would make headlines to democrats. The point is, we are a bankrupt country.

to think you fools cheered anything this women said just a couple of years ago is really sad

Is anyone really concerned with the quitters opinions now?

What does Dick Morris have to say?

Someone must care because she's making a killing ($) at Fox ;)

She could have said she was sorry for leaving the coffee pot on and it would make headlines to democrats. The point is, we are a bankrupt country.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnjV7qIPVsA]PARADISE BY THE DASHBOARD LIGHT - MEATLOAF LYRICS - YouTube[/ame]

I think her apology was premature especially after the post-election, internal civil war now taking place in the Republican party.

“Well, I guess I shouldn’t call politicians names, so I apologize for calling the wobbly ones 'wusses,' ” the former Alaska governor told Fox News’s Sean Hannity on Monday night. “Because that distracts from the point that has to be made, and the point is that we are a bankrupt country."

Another media matters scoop? You call this an apology? Get a life lefties.

Another media matters scoop? You call this an apology? Get a life lefties.

ummm..... those are quotes :eusa_eh:

I think her apology was premature especially after the post-election, internal civil war now taking place in the Republican party.

Internal civil war? Is there such a thing as external civil war? :cool:
(Sorry, man. I just could not pass that one up.)

Internal civil war? Is there such a thing as external civil war? :cool:
(Sorry, man. I just could not pass that one up.)

technically, its internecine fighting :eusa_drool:

The concept intrigued me so I gave it some more thought. I believe Cambodia during Vietnam could be considered external civil war.

Forum List

Back