Governor Palin: Caribou Have To 'Take One For The Team' So We Can Expand Oil Pipelines (So True!)

Palin-idiot-derp.gif
You are 100% asshole.....Keep using your heritage to get away with the same shit of which you accuse others...
You are WORSE....

And Palin speaks the common sense truth.

Tell us about her fetish for black guys.

Tell us one example of Sarah Palin being stupid.

31193849a700c36da357c0aec97f14d2.png

That seems to be all the proof you Leftwats have always had, being called stupid is proof of being stupid. You vermin have never been able to cite a single reason that she's stupid, but that doesn't stop you from screaming it at the top of your lungs. So the only one I see here being stupid is you.
Its true that she sounds stupid because of her accent and the way she forms her sentences.

Huh? Her accent is American and her sentences give the appearance of impeccable education.

Still no proof, Leftists?

It only took Daisy Mae Mooseburger 5 years and 6 colleges to get a 4-year degree in sports journalism. She was on the 5-6-4 plan.

And Rush Limbaugh dropped out of college to build a multi million dollar industry that revolutionized AM radio. Apparently length in college doesn't mean anything. Still waiting for PROOF that Sarah Palin is stupid.

It only took Daisy Mae Mooseburger 6 years and 5 colleges to get a 4-year degree in sports journalism. She was on the 6-5-4 plan.

Palin Attended 5 Colleges In 6 Years
So. I've known many people who attended that many colleges and took years to graduate due to the fact they wanted to experience different parts of the country and its culture. Its extremely common. And to correct you, Palin got her bachelors in Communications with a emphasis in Journalism

It only took Daisy Mae Mooseburger 6 years and 5 colleges to get a 4-year degree in sports journalism. She was on the 6-5-4 plan.

So. I've known many people who attended that many colleges and took years to graduate due to the fact they wanted to experience different parts of the country and its culture. Its extremely common. And to correct you, Palin got her bachelors in Communications with a emphasis in Journalism

Okay, I stand corrected about her degree. So, she got a degree in Communications? Damn, just imagine what her communication skills must have been like before she started. I wonder if she can diagram any of her own sentences?

Okay, I stand corrected about her degree. So, she got a degree in Communications? Damn, just imagine what her communication skills must have been like before she started. I wonder if she can diagram any of her own sentences?
Still can't prove she's stupid, huh?

Its true that she sounds stupid because of her accent and the way she forms her sentences.

Easy to see how one such as yourself, accustomed to the odd Kenyan-style halting pauses of your (failed) Messiah might find Governor Palin's style difficult.
Dude, I wanted Newt to win last Presidential election, and Walker to win the next one. I still think Sarah sounds stupid.

Tell us about her fetish for black guys.

That seems to be all the proof you Leftwats have always had, being called stupid is proof of being stupid. You vermin have never been able to cite a single reason that she's stupid, but that doesn't stop you from screaming it at the top of your lungs. So the only one I see here being stupid is you.

Huh? Her accent is American and her sentences give the appearance of impeccable education.

Her accent is Alaskan bordering on Canadian which sounds really stupid. And it seems as though she got most of her National political education done after McCain selected her as his VP whether than before and it sounds as if she simply parrots other right wingers words without completely understanding what it is she's saying.

You want to lose another election continue confusing any differing opinions of your own as left wing. Continue being closed minded and hard assed.

Her accent is Alaskan bordering on Canadian which sounds really stupid. And it seems as though she got most of her National political education done after McCain selected her as his VP whether than before and it sounds as if she simply parrots other right wingers words without completely understanding what it is she's saying.

You want to lose another election continue confusing any differing opinions of your own as left wing. Continue being closed minded and hard assed.
You actually think Palin lost that election? Your irrational hatred for the woman is blinding you.

sarah-tmdho080917.jpg

sarah-tmdho080917.jpg
That Russia comment was made by Tina Turner.

Idiot.

sarah-tmdho080917.jpg

Idiot.
Tina Fey, idiot.

sarah-tmdho080917.jpg

Idiot.

Forum List

Back