Governor Palin: Caribou Have To 'Take One For The Team' So We Can Expand Oil Pipelines (So True!)

31193849a700c36da357c0aec97f14d2.png

That seems to be all the proof you Leftwats have always had, being called stupid is proof of being stupid. You vermin have never been able to cite a single reason that she's stupid, but that doesn't stop you from screaming it at the top of your lungs. So the only one I see here being stupid is you.
Its true that she sounds stupid because of her accent and the way she forms her sentences.

Huh? Her accent is American and her sentences give the appearance of impeccable education.

Still no proof, Leftists?
Her accent is Alaskan bordering on Canadian which sounds really stupid. And it seems as though she got most of her National political education done after McCain selected her as his VP whether than before and it sounds as if she simply parrots other right wingers words without completely understanding what it is she's saying.

You want to lose another election continue confusing any differing opinions of your own as left wing. Continue being closed minded and hard assed.
You actually think Palin lost that election? Your irrational hatred for the woman is blinding you.
I think the Rhino, McCain, lost that election and I have no hatred for Sarah Palin.

That seems to be all the proof you Leftwats have always had, being called stupid is proof of being stupid. You vermin have never been able to cite a single reason that she's stupid, but that doesn't stop you from screaming it at the top of your lungs. So the only one I see here being stupid is you.
Its true that she sounds stupid because of her accent and the way she forms her sentences.

Huh? Her accent is American and her sentences give the appearance of impeccable education.

Her accent is Alaskan bordering on Canadian which sounds really stupid. And it seems as though she got most of her National political education done after McCain selected her as his VP whether than before and it sounds as if she simply parrots other right wingers words without completely understanding what it is she's saying.

You want to lose another election continue confusing any differing opinions of your own as left wing. Continue being closed minded and hard assed.
You actually think Palin lost that election? Your irrational hatred for the woman is blinding you.
I think the Rhino, McCain, lost that election and I have no hatred for Sarah Palin.

What exactly make one a rhino? Its funny how Nixon developed the epa and the shuttle program! lol Both things that have been held in high reguard for the past 35 years.

I want infrastructure, science and r&d to be funded right. If it makes you a rhino to regulate a fucking thing. Well, count me a rhino!!!

McCain would of made a much better president then Obama.

SNIP:
Governor Palin’s Executive Accomplishments
Posted on June 30 2012 - 7:13 PM - Posted by: Stacy Drake | Follow Stacy on Twitter!

Awhile back, Whitney Pitcher and I put together a list of Governor Palin’s executive accomplishments. That list later became an article featured on Breitbart’s Big Government, as an answer to those who proclaim that Governor Palin was somehow "unqualified" to be on the 2008 Republican ticket. Using facts and historical record, Whitney and I compiled a list that proves every single-one of these people wrong. Keep in mind, most of the people making this assertion (including former McCain staff members), voted for a junior senator from Illinois (with a less than stellar record) in that election.

I wanted to make this information available in list form, as a resource for our readers to help educate America about the good work that Governor Palin has done throughout her career. This information also confirms that Governor Palin was more than qualified to serve as this nation’s Vice President.

Governor Sarah Palin’s Executive Accomplishments

Executive Authority and Success

t turns out that the Governor’s office in Alaska is one of the country’s most powerful. For more than two decades Thad Beyle, a political scientist at the University of North Carolina, has maintained an index of "institutional powers" in state offices. He rates governorships on potential length of service, budgetary and appointment authority, veto power and other factors. Mr. Beyle’s findings for 2008 rate Alaska at 4.1 on a scale of 5. The national average is 3.5.”

• Historically High Approval Ratings
· Palin had a 89% and 93% approval rating in May 2007:

all of it here:
Governor Palin s Executive Accomplishments - Conservatives4Palin

SNIP:
Posted on June 30 2012 - 7:13 PM - Posted by: Stacy Drake | Follow Stacy on Twitter!

Awhile back, Whitney Pitcher and I put together a list of Governor Palin’s executive accomplishments. That list later became an article featured on Breitbart’s Big Government, as an answer to those who proclaim that Governor Palin was somehow "unqualified" to be on the 2008 Republican ticket. Using facts and historical record, Whitney and I compiled a list that proves every single-one of these people wrong. Keep in mind, most of the people making this assertion (including former McCain staff members), voted for a junior senator from Illinois (with a less than stellar record) in that election.

I wanted to make this information available in list form, as a resource for our readers to help educate America about the good work that Governor Palin has done throughout her career. This information also confirms that Governor Palin was more than qualified to serve as this nation’s Vice President.

t turns out that the Governor’s office in Alaska is one of the country’s most powerful. For more than two decades Thad Beyle, a political scientist at the University of North Carolina, has maintained an index of "institutional powers" in state offices. He rates governorships on potential length of service, budgetary and appointment authority, veto power and other factors. Mr. Beyle’s findings for 2008 rate Alaska at 4.1 on a scale of 5. The national average is 3.5.”

all of it here:

What are Sarah's approval ratings now?

sarah-tmdho080917.jpg
That Russia comment was made by Tina Turner.

Idiot.
Tina Fey, idiot.

Yes, Tina Fey. Wrong Tina. I actually like Tina Turner.

What exactly make one a rhino? Its funny how Nixon developed the epa and the shuttle program! lol Both things that have been held in high reguard for the past 35 years.

I want infrastructure, science and r&d to be funded right. If it makes you a rhino to regulate a fucking thing. Well, count me a rhino!!!

McCain would of made a much better president then Obama.

Yes, McCain would have made a much better president than Obama, but that doesn't mean he wasn't a RINO. He was the asshole who tried to assault the Constitution with his "campaign finance reform" legislation signed into law by the Decider...another RINO. Nobody who assaults Bill of Rights will ever be forgiven by me.

I voted for Bob Bar in that election, Libertarian candidate.

SNIP:

all of it here:

probably higher than your dear leader Obama. You dumbass put in JOE Buffoon Biden who has no outstanding accomplishment for all his years sucking off us taxpayers as a CAREER politician.
Biden cant compare to a Governor of state. she was even more qualified than that community agitator nobody junior senator, Obambam

I have to laugh when anyone calls her stupid. I posted her record as Governor. now educate yourselves instead of just getting your talking points from SNL

SNIP:

all of it here:

probably higher than your dear leader Obama. You dumbass put in JOE Buffoon Biden who has no outstanding accomplishment for all his years sucking off us taxpayers as a CAREER politician.
Biden cant compare to a Governor of state. she was even more qualified than that community agitator nobody junior senator, Obambam

I have to laugh when anyone calls her stupid. I posted her record as Governor. now educate yourselves instead of just getting your talking points from SNL

He's going to post a few more cartoons to prove that Sarah was stupid

Wait for it....

And I will never vote for anyone that won't maintain this country as a great power. You can't maintain that without a strong educational system, first rate infrastructure, science institutions and lastly investment into r&d. I've looked at history all the back to the times of Greek civilization(4th century bc; Athens) and the Roman republic, and every single society that made it great since(Ancient china, Briton, etc). Modern China, India and South Korea invested a shit load into their countries to become the powers they're today.

The day we stop creating, innovating and seeking to improve ourselfs = the day we will be finished. Why? Because the two examples I posted above were finished when that occurred.

Way to throw your vote away. I approve.

Voting for the person you truly want to lead this country is never throwing it away. The two party system in which both parties act the same is a wasted vote.
My "wasted" vote always has a chance of winning, and won the White House twice recently while your vote has no chance of winning at all. Do continue to vote that way, please.

Way to throw your vote away. I approve.

Voting for the person you truly want to lead this country is never throwing it away. The two party system in which both parties act the same is a wasted vote.
My "wasted" vote always has a chance of winning, and won the White House twice recently while your vote has no chance of winning at all. Do continue to vote that way, please.

I will. Idaho went for McCain no matter how I voted. The electoral college wastes a lot of people's vote...and I only barely approve of it because it saved America from being Gored.

critters+pipeline.jpg

The caribou herds have increased as they have their calves by the pipelines which provide warmth, allowing more to survive - and the pipelines, because of the warmth, cause more greenery/food to grow all along it.

In fact, “the animals mate under the pipeline,” the former Republican vice presidential candidate remarked

Steve_McGarrett

That must be where she gets pounded by black basketball players
So that's where the black basketball players have been pounding you! Informative!
Oh I see what you did there. You took my post and replaced Palin with me. How original. :rolleyes:

I guess I should be thankful that you didnt post another meme.

In fact, “the animals mate under the pipeline,” the former Republican vice presidential candidate remarked

Steve_McGarrett

That must be where she gets pounded by black basketball players

Either you see through Steve_McGarrett's act and are calling him on his thinly veiled racism and bigotry toward Jews and minorities, or you really believe that black basketball players are animals. I don't know whether to click agree or put you on ignore.

Forum List

Back