🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Governor Palin (R) weighs-in on middle east

Like she has a clue....is she even still relevant in any meaningful way?

Last edited:
Coming from people who bashed Bush for starting two wars in Iraq and Afghanistan saying things like "Bush doesn't have a clue", but here you are, defending Obama's intentions to arm the Syrian Rebels, who could most likely be comprised in whole or in part by terrorists!

Coming from people who bashed Bush for starting two wars in Iraq and Afghanistan saying things like "Bush doesn't have a clue", but here you are, defending Obama's intentions to arm the Syrian Rebels, who could most likely be comprised in whole or in part by terrorists!

I think it's a mistake, I don't support any American intervention in Syria.

I think it's a mistake, I don't support any American intervention in Syria.

Funny, after I mentioned it. Anywho, I don't support it either.

One other thing I noticed. I got two staunch liberals on this thread to agree with Sarah Palin.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b5aW08ivHU]Twilight Zone Opening THEME MUSIC 1962 Rod Serling - YouTube[/ame]

While I believe it is a mistake, a very big mistake, to aid the al Qaeda backed rebels in Syria, and it is just as big of a mistake to support Assad, I can not agree with Palin's reasoning behind her position.

When she says, "“Until we have a commander in chief who knows what he is doing....let Allah sort it out!” She loses me.

I am not a huge fan of many of our President's policies, but the reasons for not getting involved in Syria are too numerous to count and none of them have anything to do with the man sitting in the Oval office. Now or in the future.

This is a no win scenario for the U.S. May as well sit it out and deal with the final outcome later.

Think. What did our support of the Mujahideen get us...?

So Obama now wants to arm the Syrian rebels so what kind of arms is he planning on sending them and how will he be able to keep the arms out of the hands of the Al-Qaeda types and other radicals that now make up part of the rebels? Seems to me if you were going to do this you would have done it a couple of years ago when you knew who was who I don't see how could tell friend from foe in the clusterfuck that is Syria today.

Forum List

Back