Governor Schwarzenegger: Capitol Riot Reminded Me of the Nazis

That nazi can't even pronounce his own name. He's probably a fag.

More typical blindly partisan bullshit from the People's Republic of California.
Now I hear the gov is buying up all the properties that were damaged in all the looting and stuff just like my wife said they would.

Interesting that Arnold didn’t talk about liberal ideology or voice support for democrats. He expressed being appalled at the lies espoused by Trump and the spineless supporters that parroted the lies. His Nazi story is about how evil crept up on people unexpectedly inch by inch and broke them as men.

Suddenly Arnold is a left winger?? No. He just has a measured response to the utter destruction of democracy perpetrated by Trump and his congressional parrots.

Interesting that Arnold didn’t talk about liberal ideology or voice support for democrats. He expressed being appalled at the lies espoused by Trump and the spineless supporters that parroted the lies. His Nazi story is about how evil crept up on people unexpectedly inch by inch and broke them as men.

Suddenly Arnold is a left winger?? No. He just has a measured response to the utter destruction of democracy perpetrated by Trump and his congressional parrots.
Yep, he's a sell out commie, like all of you.

A message from Arnold Schwarzenegger. This should resonate with anyone of any party. Thoughtful and inspiring message on what it is to be a leader and an American.

Take a look at the board before posting your pissy pants threads, Buttflap.

I searched Arnold all threads were old. That poster used A R N I E. Reasonable explanation you turd. :)

He didn’t use Arnie, fuckwit.

Learn to read.

More typical blindly partisan bullshit from the People's Republic of California.
A message from Arnold Schwarzenegger. This should resonate with anyone of any party. Thoughtful and inspiring message on what it is to be a leader and an American.

giphy.gifhjgfhgfh.gif

He didn’t use Arnie, fuckwit.

Learn to read.

Here you go. This is a hand recount where the dispute is validated by eyeballs. I know you won’t accept this because your Orange god didn’t tell you it was real. Well fucktard. That’s a real post using Arnie not Arnold from your post. Go fucking gaslight yourself now.
DB3F2AD2-3A24-4E7F-9052-B199C0A80717.jpeg

I love it when single digit IQ Dimwingers start multiple threads kissing the same RINO ass.

POW-ER-FUL!!!

*gives a one-man standing ovation*

All on the right have listened to Trumps lies and lies and lies and intolerance. For 4 years. And now let’s hope another democratic administration can bail us out.

I didn't hear him mention any political parties at all. But like everything else Rumpish his minions will scramble to redefine the nonpolitical into this weird "party" dichotomy that seems to be the only way they can look at the world. And that ensures they'll never get the rest of it.

Sad.

Forum List

Back