Govt now murdering 9-11 truthers and witnesses

[

Are you alleging that there is sufficient evidence for the 9/11 conspiracy to "stand up in a court of equity"?

Because if you are then why have none of the conspiracy nutters ever produced any of it?

WE have. Building 7. But naturally nothing is done. Govts don't prosecute themselves, you idiot.

If you have credible evidence that will stand up in court then you can sue the government for failing to investigate. However if you are relying on building 7 that doesn't meet the criteria for credible evidence. The reason for the collapse was established.

yeah like its really going to stand up in our bought off corrupt court system idiot.:cuckoo::lmao:

Lies from you trolls as always.none of you agent trolls have any explanation for the fact that there were other buildings in the area MUCH closer to the collapse of the twin towers with far more extensive damage to them than bld 7 with far more severe fires to them than bld 7.

you also show what retarded coincidence theorists you are buying into the amazing coincidence theory that zionist jew larry silverstein owned all three of those buildings that collapsed and all the others that did not were not owend by him.

you chickenshit coward run off with your tail beteewn your legs everytime you are cornered weit thos facts.you blatanty ignore the testimony of barry jenning who was obviously murdered a few dasy before the NIST report came out since his testimny before the NIST people would have shread to pices their lies.:cuckoo:

Anyone reading this thread needs one essential piece of information: 'Press TV' is the mouthpiece of the Islamic Republic of Iran.

HAHAHA. Oh yeah - like chris matthews is gonna cover this story. HAHAHA

chris mattews still considers oswald the lone assassin.thats the kind of people the government has report these stories.:lol::lmao::lmao:

these are the kind of people the government says did a great amazing job of investigating this case.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

oh and dont forget shill Bill O reliy.Like HE is really going to objective in his reporting on this case.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

these paid shills here cant stand to hear the truth that press tv unlike Bill O'reily,chris matthes,insanity and colmes.actually do objective NON BIASED reporting.:lol:

Last edited:
[

Are you alleging that there is sufficient evidence for the 9/11 conspiracy to "stand up in a court of equity"?

Because if you are then why have none of the conspiracy nutters ever produced any of it?

WE have. Building 7. But naturally nothing is done. Govts don't prosecute themselves, you idiot.

yeah they actually employ the CIA to investigate themselves whenever any citizen speaks out against the corruption of the CIA.:lmao:

let's say this is true.

why should we care?

aside from the fact there are rogue interests operating outside the law that has successfully executed a coup against the american government over the course of years there is also the possibility that you may very well be one of the lucky people who happens to be in the same place and time that someone they want to murder, since they dont hesitate to take out trains and planes cars and even buildings to get their target, and that is extremely comforting.

you educated him very well.If he wasnt a paid shill,he would look into operation northwoods and understand this kind of stuff has been going on against the american people for decades.

you educated him very well.If he wasnt a paid shill,he would look into operation northwoods and understand this kind of stuff has been going on against the american people for decades.

typical Truther paranoia.

they think everyone who disagrees with 9-11 Deniers, is a "paid shill".

If you have credible evidence that will stand up in court then you can sue the government for failing to investigate. However if you are relying on building 7 that doesn't meet the criteria for credible evidence. The reason for the collapse was established.

um no they established NOTHING!

They made shit up and you bought it!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz7v8EgCzJM"]WTC7 - The Stiffener Plates Explained - YouTube[/ame]

Hell, after 7 years they couldnt even get it to look the same!

Smoking-Gun1-2.jpg

nice work exposing the NIST fraud.:clap2::clap2::clap2: the paid shills here can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:lmao::lmao:

um no they established NOTHING!

They made shit up and you bought it!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz7v8EgCzJM"]WTC7 - The Stiffener Plates Explained - YouTube[/ame]

Hell, after 7 years they couldnt even get it to look the same!

Smoking-Gun1-2.jpg

Nope, I have an engineering background, I understand strengths of materials and the unique design of building 7. Given the loads, the damage and the effect of the fires on one third of the floors the findings are all credible from an engineering standpoint in my opinion.

whatever you say paid shill.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Nope, I have an engineering background, I understand strengths of materials and the unique design of building 7. Given the loads, the damage and the effect of the fires on one third of the floors the findings are all credible from an engineering standpoint in my opinion.

My boss is a PE in Civil Engineering from Cooper Union.

Other bosses are a Licensed Architect and Masters in Civil Engineering from NYU.

They have taught me a little bit about this subject.

and dude, its not worth debating the physics and engineering aspects of the collapses with people who don't understand the difference between dynamic and static loads, think fire can't melt or even weaken steel, and think weakened steel at half the melting point temps doesn't lose its strength.

hey paid shill,like all you paid shills do,.you ignore bld 7 the crux of the 9/11 coverup commission that there were other buildings in the area with far more sever damagae done to them and far more extenisive fires yes they did not collapse.miserable fail.:lol::lol:

miserable lies.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Govt has little choice i guess. The controlled media is, as always, completely on their side but the internet is decidedly not. The net continues to expose the preposterousness of the official story and murder is really the only weapon our govt has to fight the truthers.

If the government intended to "murder" conspiracy nutters it would not be making so many failed attempts. It has better and more reliable means of killing people.

Let me repeat what I posted earlier;

All paranoids are not conspiracy nutters but all conspiracy nutters are paranoid.

paranoid nutters would be you paid shills who have to lie when you are cornered and dont know anything about the laws of physics that scientists have gone by for a thousand years that were violated that day.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Dickie Gage goes around the country telling people that 9/11 was an inside job. He's still walking, talking, and raking in $85,000 per year from the Dupes.

Some obscure woman says she heard bombs in the basement, so the govt runs her over with a car.

Sometimes the jokes just write themselves.

you just proved the case for the truthers that politicians get away with crimes americans cant.

yeah dick gage gets handsomely rewarded for his mass murders getting paid very well for it,
some unknown patriotic woman tells the truth about bombs going off and gets murdered for it.

the fact you find that to be a joke that that woman got murdered for telling the truth just shows what a sick paid fuck you are.:fu:

:rofl: @ the edit. :rofl:

9/11 inside job, who believes 9/11 was an inside job, also believes that Dickie Gage, Pope of the Truthers and leader of AE911T (ArchiDupes and EngineDupes fo 9/11 Twoof) is a politician and mass murderer. :eek: :cuckoo:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

hey paid shill,like all you paid shills do,.you ignore bld 7 the crux of the 9/11 coverup commission that there were other buildings in the area with far more sever damagae done to them and far more extenisive fires yes they did not collapse.miserable fail.:lol::lol:

During the afternoon, fire was also seen on floors 6–10, 13–14, 19–22, and 29–30.[34] In particular, the fires on floors 7 through 9 and 11 through 13 continued to burn out of control during the afternoon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WTC_7#9.2F11_and_collapse

no other building besides the towers, had as much damage and fires.

My boss is a PE in Civil Engineering from Cooper Union.

Other bosses are a Licensed Architect and Masters in Civil Engineering from NYU.

They have taught me a little bit about this subject.

and dude, its not worth debating the physics and engineering aspects of the collapses with people who don't understand the difference between dynamic and static loads, think fire can't melt or even weaken steel, and think weakened steel at half the melting point temps doesn't lose its strength.

What the FUCK is "sever damagae"?????? :dunno:

Oh great. ShitSpreader is another scrambled egg who starts babbling about paid government shills every time he gets his ass handed to him. :cuckoo:

You wouldn't be a friend of 9/11 Whackjob, would you, Shitspreader? Are you also gonna start accusing us all of being sockpuppets? :lol:

Its classic, routine, standard Truther deflection.

When you get your ass pushed into a corner, just accuse the opposition of being paid govt. shills.

Naw only rat in the ass here is using a sockpuppet on this thread-rockland at least of the KNOWN sock puppets.lol. oh my god what a fucking hypocrite you are.Its you agent trolls that demostrate classic routine standard truth deflection.

you paid shills not only run off with your tail everytime you are cornered with bld 7 the crux of the 9/11 coverup commission ignoring how there were other buildings in thew aream much closer to the towers with far more extensive damamgae doen to them and far more sever fires than bld 7 yet they did not collapse,but you agent trolls also always liek the chickenshit cowards you are,run away from the facts in just these two videos here when asked to try and counter the many facts and lies exposed in just these two videos here below which I would say are the two best ones out there.

you chickenshit cowards always run off with your tail between your legs everytime you are asked to debink the facts in these videos.you paid shills would be laughed out of a debating hall within a minute if you debated there they way yo do here.

you got to actually TRY and counter the facts "which included videos" that your opponent presents.I have never seen an OCTA whoever tried who did not run away with their tail between their legs when cornered with these facts in these 2 videos.:lmao::lmao:

I somehow doubt you will be the first one who tries either.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

typical Truther paranoia.

they think everyone who disagrees with 9-11 Deniers, is a "paid shill".

thanks for proving you have reading comprehension problems.a common triat with you shills.I said the MAJORITY of posters on here are paid shills,that there are a couple on here that are just brainwashed and in denial shill.:lol::lol:

Oh great. ShitSpreader is another scrambled egg who starts babbling about paid government shills every time he gets his ass handed to him. :cuckoo:

You wouldn't be a friend of 9/11 Whackjob, would you, Shitspreader? Are you also gonna start accusing us all of being sockpuppets? :lol:

Its classic, routine, standard Truther deflection.

When you get your ass pushed into a corner, just accuse the opposition of being paid govt. shills.

Naw only rat in the ass here is using a sockpuppet on this thread-rockland at least of the KNOWN sock puppets.lol. oh my god what a fucking hypocrite you are.Its you agent trolls that demostrate classic routine standard truth deflection.

you paid shills not only run off with your tail everytime you are cornered with bld 7 the crux of the 9/11 coverup commission ignoring how there were other buildings in thew aream much closer to the towers with far more extensive damamgae doen to them and far more sever fires than bld 7 yet they did not collapse,but you agent trolls also always liek the chickenshit cowards you are,run away from the facts in just these two videos here when asked to try and counter the many facts and lies exposed in just these two videos here below which I would say are the two best ones out there.

you chickenshit cowards always run off with your tail between your legs everytime you are asked to debink the facts in these videos.you paid shills would be laughed out of a debating hall within a minute if you debated there they way yo do here.

you got to actually TRY and counter the facts "which included videos" that your opponent presents.I have never seen an OCTA whoever tried who did not run away with their tail between their legs when cornered with these facts in these 2 videos.:lmao::lmao:

I somehow doubt you will be the first one who tries either.:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD_vwzjdTi4]9/11 - Missing Links ( full movie ) - YouTube[/ame]

Behold. This is what Trutherism has been reduced to.

And Dickie Gage says the movement is growing. :rofl:

During the afternoon, fire was also seen on floors 6–10, 13–14, 19–22, and 29–30.[34] In particular, the fires on floors 7 through 9 and 11 through 13 continued to burn out of control during the afternoon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WTC_7#9.2F11_and_collapse

no other building besides the towers, had as much damage and fires.

your playing dodgeball.:lol:
AGAIN paid troll,other buildings had FAR MORE SEVER FIRES AND FAR MORE DAMAAGE TO THEM THAN BLD 7,quit evading those facts changing it back to the towers,were talking bul 7.:cuckoo:

typical of the paid shill.evade,evade,evade.

Last edited:
----Naw only rat in the ass here is using a sockpuppet on this thread-rockland at least of the KNOWN sock puppets.lol. oh my god what a fucking hypocrite you are.

----Its you agent trolls that demostrate classic routine standard truth deflection.

----you paid shills not only run off with your tail everytime you are cornered with bld 7 the crux of the 9/11 coverup commission ignoring how there were other buildings in thew aream much closer to the towers with far more extensive damamgae doen to them and far more sever fires than bld 7 yet they did not collapse,but you agent trolls also always liek the chickenshit cowards you are,run away from the facts in just these two videos here when asked to try and counter the many facts and lies exposed in just these two videos here below which I would say are the two best ones out there.

----you chickenshit cowards always run off with your tail between your legs everytime you are asked to debink the facts in these videos.

----you paid shills would be laughed out of a debating hall within a minute if you debated there they way yo do here...

wow, talk about paranoid!!!

you think everyone who doesn't accept your lies is a sockpuppet, agent, paid shill, troll, or chickenshow coward.

this is exactly why 9-11 Truth has failed.

:(

Forum List

Back