🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gowdy: FBI concealed Hillary Clinton's role in Steele dossier

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Gowdy: FBI Concealed Hillary Clinton’s Role In Steele Dossier

The House’s top investigator on Sunday said the FBI failed to notify a surveillance court it was relying on material funded by Democrats and the Hillary Clinton campaign when it asked to snoop on an adviser tied to the Trump campaign.......................... CONTINUED

------------------------------------------------------------

upload_2018-2-4_10-51-37.png

Hillary lovers can't face their female Hitler isn't for them just like Obama wasn't for them.
We have feminist dumbasses who would vote for this pos " just because she is a female" never mind what she stands for.
Just like the same losers who voted for Obama " just because he's black" . this is your voting mentality of today never mind facts, truth and honesty to the country, as they work from behind the scenes conning their sheep Trump is what Obama was when he is undoing everything Obma has done but their retard brains couldn't pick up on the fact all they accuse Trump of was actually Obamas doing and Clinton was about to make it fifty times worse.

It’s just business as usual in the Dem party.

The truth about the Hussein’s Banana Republic is being realized by Americans.

I have a problem with the judge. If I was on the bench and some official handed me a Russian generated dossier, the first words out of my mouth would be, "Where did you get this?"

And when they lied...and the judge found out about it....he should be sending out bench warrants for their arrest....

Sessions is going to retire and Gowdy will become AG. That is my prediction.

I have a problem with the judge. If I was on the bench and some official handed me a Russian generated dossier, the first words out of my mouth would be, "Where did you get this?"

And when they lied...and the judge found out about it....he should be sending out bench warrants for their arrest....
You are giving too much credit to the judge, what makes you think he was not in on it? The credibilty of the entire system is now under question

Sessions is going to retire and Gowdy will become AG. That is my prediction.

Shhhhhh.....if you say that too loudly, the left wingers here and in Washington will crap their pants.....

Imagine Gowdy with actual arrest powers......

You are giving too much credit to the judge, what makes you think he was not in on it? The credibilty of the entire system is now under question

No. By NOT asking that question, I assume the judge WAS in on it. He was derelict in his duties on purpose...

That's why the Obama admin picked this judge. Maybe they figured he would stay bought.

Whomever brought this mystery persona Steele into it is one dumb bunny. Clintons are CIA, not FBI. The Clinton CIA link is precisely the British intelligence link as well (both MI5 & MI6), Russia's traditional bugabear.

Forum List

Back