Gowdy rules out Rosenstein impeachment

Will he even be impeached much less be given the heave-ho? There will be a vote but no vote counts have been mentioned yet. It should be great theater.

Will he even be impeached much less be given the heave-ho? There will be a vote but no vote counts have been mentioned yet. It should be great theater.
I don't think it will go anywhere, william. The Helsinki "summit" opened a lot of eyes.

Yeah, that Rosenstein threw a curveball in the run up to the summit in hopes of derailing everything.
William, you are too smart to blame Rosenstein for Trump's dismal performance. BTW, I got a huge LOL today when I heard Richard Stengel describe Trump reading his walkback today saying we should have known he meant 'wouldn't' when he said 'would' instead. Stengel said he looked like he was reading a hostage statement.

Those of you people who want Rosenstein impeached are going to be very upset.

gowdy said it's not going to happen. There's just not enough support for it.

So you who want Rosenstein gone, you may as well stop hoping for that to happen.

Muller isn't going anywhere either and you aren't going to be able to stop his investigation.

It never is going to happen. Moderate Republicans are not going to commit political suicide over this. A recent poll in incumbent Republican Barbara Comstock's northern Virginia seat shows her trailing 50-41. McConnell is not going to commit political suicide when the chances of them getting 67 votes are 40 below zero.

Those of you people who want Rosenstein impeached are going to be very upset.

gowdy said it's not going to happen. There's just not enough support for it.

So you who want Rosenstein gone, you may as well stop hoping for that to happen.

Muller isn't going anywhere either and you aren't going to be able to stop his investigation.

An investigation is being conducted if rod threatened his staff
This doesn’t help his cause

This is a great example of why Congress has lost respect and power.

Rosenstein is in clear violation of a Congressional Subpoena, refusing to hand over documents to the House Intel Committee that has Congressional Oversight of the DOJ and this witch hunt...

...yet Gowdy allows criminal scumbags like Rosenstein to break laws and sh!t on Congress....

Yes, Trey, perhaps it IS time for you to step down and move on.

The fact is that Congress is violating their duty. It is one of oversight not getting information to pass onto Trump and his lawyers of a active investigation. The last time Rosenstein passed something on to Congress it took less than 2 hours for it to leak. The DOJ should open up a investigation and arrest whoever leaked it.

Rosenstein is in clear violation of a Congressional Subpoena, refusing to hand over documents to the House Intel Committee that has Congressional Oversight of the DOJ and this witch hunt...

...yet Gowdy allows criminal scumbags like Rosenstein to break laws and sh!t on Congress....

You do realize that he is not running for reelection this year, right?

The Republicans will likely lose at least 1 house of Congress maybe both.

Oh, you linked to an article about anonymous sources, did you?

Interesting:
Lol's. More FAKE news from the 2nd best FAKE NEWS source and from FOUR this time ANONYMOUS SOURCES! OHHHHHHH!

so when you get a LEGIT source with a story from LEGIT sources not anonymous MAYBE we would take you seriously.
From Fox News: America's Most Trusted News Source.

And the winner of Rasmussen's first annual fake news network award.

You do realize that he is not running for reelection this year, right?

The Republicans will likely lose at least 1 house of Congress maybe both.

What has what I said have to do with your drug-induced fantasy you keep pushing? Stop quoting my post unless you are responding to me, dumbass!

I don't think it will go anywhere, william. The Helsinki "summit" opened a lot of eyes.

Yeah, that Rosenstein threw a curveball in the run up to the summit in hopes of derailing everything.
William, you are too smart to blame Rosenstein for Trump's dismal performance. BTW, I got a huge LOL today when I heard Richard Stengel describe Trump reading his walkback today saying we should have known he meant 'wouldn't' when he said 'would' instead. Stengel said he looked like he was reading a hostage statement.

But it does give an excuse to go after Rosestein which is good. It will provoke counter-productive crap from the Ds. With any kind of decent luck the radicalization of the left will be given a boost.

Forum List

Back