Goya Buycott is Enormously Successful

The left is trying to cancel this MINORITY OWNED business because he had the audacity to be respectful of the office of the presidency.

FUCK THE LEFT

Tomorrow I am going to the store and buying at least 20 or 30 cans of their products to stock my pantry after work.

Oh god. I just can’t stand the bullshit anymore lol. Your kind are such petty children no one should take seriously as adults. Stop pretending you at all gave a shit about this brand before the company decided to suck Trump’s dick.
Not even in the FZ. That took balls. And True.

The left is trying to cancel this MINORITY OWNED business because he had the audacity to be respectful of the office of the presidency.

FUCK THE LEFT

Tomorrow I am going to the store and buying at least 20 or 30 cans of their products to stock my pantry after work.

Oh god. I just can’t stand the bullshit anymore lol. Your kind are such petty children no one should take seriously as adults. Stop pretending you at all gave a shit about this brand before the company decided to suck Trump’s dick.
Close your account then, pussy. And you are 100% correct. I didn't care about this brand anymore than the asshats who are now boycotting it. What I do care about is fair honest work. So if you asshats want to cancel this business because they hurt your vagina then I am going to now support them to offset your ignorant bullshit

FUCK THE LEFT

He was not being "respectful of the office of the -presidency; he was trying to kiss the ass of this so-called "president."

FUCK THE LEFT

Close your account then, pussy. And you are 100% correct. I didn't care about this brand anymore than the asshats who are now boycotting it. What I do care about is fair honest work. So if you asshats want to cancel this business because they hurt your vagina then I am going to now support them to offset your ignorant bullshit
I don’t give a shit if the company fails or succeeds. I don’t at all care either way. You care because Trump and his white trash daughter ILLEGALLY promoted their business.

FUCK THE LEFT

He was not being "respectful of the office of the -presidency; he was trying to kiss the ass of this so-called "president."
He did the same thing with Obama. But.......?

He did what EVERY SMART BUSINESS OWNER DOES. He left his politics at home.

FUCK THE LEFT

I don’t give a shit if the company fails or succeeds. I don’t at all care either way. You care because Trump and his white trash daughter ILLEGALLY promoted their business.
White trash?

Dude, seek psychological help. You need it

Goya are a great company.
They help unqualified people find a job that suits them...
1594949043221.png

FUCK THE LEFT

You ain't buying shit, gramps. There's noting in the Covid stimulus legislation that earmarks funds for black beans.
Go paint a wall. Get to work. Stop using up resources for better abled US citizens.

FUCK THE LEFT

Supporting the company is a reaction to unhinged cancel culture. I don’t care what the CEO thinks of Trump, but he’s entitled to an opinion and entitled to express it. This Goya controversy is just the latest example of the left’s intolerance for views contrary to theirs.

FUCK THE LEFT

White trash?

Nope he is right.

FUCK THE LEFT

And? Is that some sort of sin? He’s apparently a Trump supporter. So fucking what?

Are they really just going to forget about the massive tantrum they threw at Nike over Kaepernick’s ad. That was a doozy man. One football player kneels and Trump supporters decide to burn their Nikes. You know, the pair they ALREADY owned lol.

Now they are throwing a self-righteous fit over Goya. I mean I personally do not at all care if this brand continues or not. Republicans do because the company likes Trump. Now they are full of outrage because of course they are.

FUCK THE LEFT

White trash?

Hey were you outraged when Trump supporters tried to go after Nike because of Kaepernick? No of course not.

FUCK THE LEFT

Supporting the company is a reaction to unhinged cancel culture. I don’t care what the CEO thinks of Trump, but he’s entitled to an opinion and entitled to express it. This Goya controversy is just the latest example of the left’s intolerance for views contrary to theirs.
Right I’m sure you were full of outrage when Trump supporters went after Nike because of some stupid Kaepernick ad.

Forum List

Back