Gradeschool Teacher Shoots Herself In The Leg

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Teacher Packing Heat Negligently Shoots Herself In Leg While In Elementary School Restroom Firebrand Progressives

Teacher Packing Heat Negligently Shoots Herself In Leg While In Elementary School Restroom

In a Taylorsville, Utah elementary school, a female teacher packing heat shot herself with a handgun while using the faculty bathroom. She was rushed to a local hospital and is reported to be in “good” condition.

The teacher reportedly had a conceal carry permit and was legally carrying the gun, which went off before classes started. No students or other faculty were injured in the shooting, although the gunshot was heard by some.

The bullet reportedly entered and exited the teacher’s leg.

As more teachers start carrying heat to class, look for more accidents like this to happen, and then ponder if the odds are more likely that a kid will be shot by an armed intruder or fellow student, or accidentally shot by an armed teacher, many of whom lack sufficient training in the proper use of firearms.

In the state of Utah, teachers with conceal carry permits may bring their guns into school without telling anyone.

More and video at the link.

Parents and other school employees have the right to know if teachers/school personnel are carrying loaded guns. Surely, no one would disagree with that.

Teacher Packing Heat Negligently Shoots Herself In Leg While In Elementary School Restroom Firebrand Progressives

Teacher Packing Heat Negligently Shoots Herself In Leg While In Elementary School Restroom

In a Taylorsville, Utah elementary school, a female teacher packing heat shot herself with a handgun while using the faculty bathroom. She was rushed to a local hospital and is reported to be in “good” condition.

The teacher reportedly had a conceal carry permit and was legally carrying the gun, which went off before classes started. No students or other faculty were injured in the shooting, although the gunshot was heard by some.

As more teachers start carrying heat to class, look for more accidents like this to happen, and then ponder if the odds are more likely that a kid will be shot by an armed intruder or fellow student, or accidentally shot by an armed teacher, many of whom lack sufficient training in the proper use of firearms.

In the state of Utah, teachers with conceal carry permits may bring their guns into school without telling anyone.

Parents and other school employees have the right to know if teachers/school personnel are carrying loaded guns. Surely, no one would disagree with that.
Kinda defeats the purpose of a conceal carry, wouldn't you say?

If the bullet went through one side of their leg and came out the other, where is the bullet now?

God bless you and the teacher always!!!

Holly

She mistook the gun for her dildo?

I understand those kinds of accidents happen to even police and troops.

But it's not an acceptable risk to me to send my child to school with armed teachers.

I'm glad to hear the teachers are arming themselves. If all teachers did this there would never be another Newtown or Columbine. If all soldiers did this there would never be another repeat as we saw at Ft. Hood.

I'm glad to hear the teachers are arming themselves. If all teachers did this there would never be another Newtown or Columbine. If all soldiers did this there would never be another repeat as we saw at Ft. Hood.
why not just put police at school?
Why not just let teachers carry guns?

Um because teachers can barely manage to do the jobs they now have with any level of competence, so why give them MORE responsibility?

I understand those kinds of accidents happen to even police and troops.

But it's not an acceptable risk to me to send my child to school with armed teachers.

If there are armed teachers in their child's school, parents should be told.

No one should be exposed to this stupidity without having the opportunity to choose to get away from it.

smarterthantheaveragebear said:
why not just put police at school?

Yes, because we can always trust the frick'n police. :badgrin:
I'd trust a cop with a gun more than I'd trust some teacher who believes that teaching my kid that having two daddies is normal is an important part of education with a gun.

PERIOD

Sad story, hope it didn't hurt too bad, and no you cannot have my guns, or my rights to own them.

And by the way Ludely, I know you're hoping stories like this happen.

The OP is happy.

I'm not a fan of handguns because this type of accident is very normal but not that normal. Shit happens because people are imperfect.

The OP is happy.

I'm not a fan of handguns because this type of accident is very normal but not that normal. Shit happens because people are imperfect.

You hafta admit that Luddly's Google search for "elementary school restroom shoot leg" is certainly interesting, though, yes?

At least give him some props for that, bro. :badgrin:

Last edited:
firebrandprogressive

who writes that? some high school kid?

teacher packing heat.

stupid

Forum List

Back