Graham blasts DemonRAT colleague, Scumbag Hirono: You have ‘slandered’ Barr

What was proven is that the campaign was spied on and they tried to entrap many people.
ReALLy? Please continue by providing proof that the campaign was spied on when the FBI said they were spying on Page and Russia.
Evidently the Attorney General knows more than you do, as is painfully obvious, and he said the campaign was spied on. He's looking into that right now, as is IG Horowitz, and I imagine a few other people as well. So why don't you hang onto your little witch hunt hat and enjoy the ride. It's going to get real bumpy for those who tried to FRAME a sitting president.

This is the biggest scandal in the history of America, and exposing it and bringing the perpetrators to justice is just starting to heat up. The tables are turned.
Wait a minute. Did I read what I thought I just read? Barr said the campaign was spied on? Really? Then why would he need to look into it if he already knew? I seem to recall in his testimony that he wasn't sure and thought it was but didn't know. Do you have any idea how absolutely retarded those comments by Barr and you are? Barr is planting nonsense that is going no where, and the cultists eat it up. Get out of here with all that crazy talk.
Yep... I'm reading some retarded shit alright, and it's your pathetic gas.

But I hope you stick around, because someone as fucking stupid as you are is in for a real shock, and you'll have a lot of people here not letting you forget the ignorant bull shit you were puking up.
The fact that you were unable to rebut my point proves what a loser you are. Barr and you are fos. Barr brought that up to distract attention away from his failures to present the report accurately. He staged that whole lie to draw attention away from him. He's a loser and a liar. Just like you.

Sir, you’re being unreasonable. Honestly with all due respect you need your meds.

Why do you create a post based on lies? Collusion and obstruction were proven...
RIGHT... SURE THING... THAT'S WHY EVERY LEFTIST PROPAGANDA OUTLET REPORTED THAT MUELLER'S REPORT PROVED COLLUSION AND OBSTRUCTION, AND THAT HE RECOMMENDED CHARGING TRUMP... oh wait... no, that's not what Mueller's report said, and that's not what the leftists reported. Even the ultra leftist NYT reported that there was NO collusion or obstruction, but in fact the Trump campaign WAS SPIED ON.

I'll tell ya, I don't know what kind of DRUGS you're on, but you are WAY out there. Obviously you're one of those IDIOTS that BANKED on Mueller taking down Trump for OVER TWO YEARS, and you were SO SURE he would that now that he HASN'T, because there was no THERE, THERE... you JUST CAN'T GIVE IT UP. You're grasping at straws and pretending and lying to yourself because you JUST CAN'T ACCEPT the truth. You POOR, POOR little TDS DUMBASS.

You need to get a fucking life... seriously... you sound like you're one step away from needing a fucking STRAIGHT JACKET and some VALIUM.

D4g-Fg-K1-U8-AELyte.jpg

Collusion was proven.

What was proven is that the campaign was spied on and they tried to entrap many people.
ReALLy? Please continue by providing proof that the campaign was spied on when the FBI said they were spying on Page and Russia.
Evidently the Attorney General knows more than you do, as is painfully obvious, and he said the campaign was spied on. He's looking into that right now, as is IG Horowitz, and I imagine a few other people as well. So why don't you hang onto your little witch hunt hat and enjoy the ride. It's going to get real bumpy for those who tried to FRAME a sitting president.

This is the biggest scandal in the history of America, and exposing it and bringing the perpetrators to justice is just starting to heat up. The tables are turned.
Wait a minute. Did I read what I thought I just read? Barr said the campaign was spied on? Really? Then why would he need to look into it if he already knew? I seem to recall in his testimony that he wasn't sure and thought it was but didn't know. Do you have any idea how absolutely retarded those comments by Barr and you are? Barr is planting nonsense that is going no where, and the cultists eat it up. Get out of here with all that crazy talk.

You’re just trolling now, old man. He literally said he believes the campaign was spied in.
Then you're a liar because these were your exact words;

Now you said "he believes" . You're a liar.

But I hope you stick around, because someone as fucking stupid as you are is in for a real shock, and you'll have a lot of people here not letting you forget the ignorant bull shit you were puking up.
The fact that you were unable to rebut my point proves what a loser you are. Barr and you are fos. Barr brought that up to distract attention away from his failures to present the report accurately. He staged that whole lie to draw attention away from him. He's a loser and a liar. Just like you.

Sir, you’re being unreasonable. Honestly with all due respect you need your meds.
And I proved you to be a liar. Meds can help find liars like you.

You’re just trolling now, old man. He literally said he believes the campaign was spied in.
Then you're a liar because these were your exact words;

Now you said "he believes" . You're a liar.

You’re just nit picking. You need your meds. We were having a civil discussion and you went all bar shit crazy. Relax.

Abraham Lincoln was the first Republican-backed President. Our party formed to free the slaves. Democrats fought tooth and nail to maintain the scourge of slavery that was a life sentence that had no merits. The Democrats fought against emancipation of blacks, against voting for blacks, against equal education for black children, against equal pay for equal work for black people, and committed 100% of the black lynchings from 1619 through1961, when Lyndon Baines Johnson convinced John F. Kennedy to quit oppressing the black people because they would be handy for electing Democrats for softening their attitude toward them.
The Republican party during Lincoln was the Democrat party. Read a little history.
No it wasn't. My family has had a member in its membership since its inception.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.w...mps-campaign-heres-your-guide/?outputType=amp

They definitely spied on Page and Papadopolous and they were part of the campaign. No ties proven to Russia by Mueller. LOL

Can you read? People are agreeing with me in our exchange. Zero agree with you.

Why do you create a post based on lies? Collusion and obstruction were proven...
RIGHT... SURE THING... THAT'S WHY EVERY LEFTIST PROPAGANDA OUTLET REPORTED THAT MUELLER'S REPORT PROVED COLLUSION AND OBSTRUCTION, AND THAT HE RECOMMENDED CHARGING TRUMP... oh wait... no, that's not what Mueller's report said, and that's not what the leftists reported. Even the ultra leftist NYT reported that there was NO collusion or obstruction, but in fact the Trump campaign WAS SPIED ON.

I'll tell ya, I don't know what kind of DRUGS you're on, but you are WAY out there. Obviously you're one of those IDIOTS that BANKED on Mueller taking down Trump for OVER TWO YEARS, and you were SO SURE he would that now that he HASN'T, because there was on THERE, THERE... you JUST CAN'T GIVE IT UP. You're grasping at straws and pretending and lying to yourself because you JUST CAN'T ACCEPT the truth. You POOR, POOR little TDS DUMBASS.

You need to get a fucking life... seriously... you sound like you're one step away from needing a fucking STRAIGHT JACKET and some VALIUM.

D4g-Fg-K1-U8-AELyte.jpg

All the cartoons in the world won't change the truth of the Mueller report, backed up by 372 federal prosecutors who say Trump committed obstruction based on their readings from the report. The only heads exploding right now are Trump cultists.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/05/06/whats-evidence-spying-trumps-campaign-heres-your-guide/?outputType=amp

They definitely spied on Page and Papadopolous and they were part of the campaign. No ties proven to Russia by Mueller. LOL

I'm afraid BWK is one of those ULTRA deranged leftists that SO wrapped up in HATE for our president, that even shown the truth, they IGNORE and DENY it. You're wasting your time, and so am I.

Your only purpose here is to assist the Democrat Party destroy President Trump and the Republican Party. You want it to be a one-party Communist state ultimately. You're part of a Deep State secret society that pledges omerta so the American people will not know they are pushing for a One-Party state by destroying the opposition instead of opposing it and destroying the Constitution instead of accepting it also. If you don't know this, you are an outsider helping do the insider's dirty work.

I'll tell ya, I don't know what kind of DRUGS you're on, but you are WAY out there. Obviously you're one of those IDIOTS that BANKED on Mueller taking down Trump for OVER TWO YEARS, and you were SO SURE he would that now that he HASN'T, because there was on THERE, THERE... you JUST CAN'T GIVE IT UP. You're grasping at straws and pretending and lying to yourself because you JUST CAN'T ACCEPT the truth. You POOR, POOR little TDS DUMBASS.

D4g-Fg-K1-U8-AELyte.jpg

All the cartoons in the world won't change the truth of the Mueller report, backed up by 372 federal prosecutors who say Trump committed obstruction based on their readings from the report. The only heads exploding right now are Trump cultists.
You, are a LIAR and a FRAUD, and have a serious problem accepting the truth.

I see almost every other person on the board is IGNORING you, and not one leftist is even coming to your defense. Why? Because even the other leftists on the board know that trying to still say there was collusion and obstruction, when there WASN'T, just makes them look STUPID, and it will NEVER go anywhere. It's DEAD, it's OVER, and DUMBASSES like you that can't accept that are just PATHETIC.

Get a life.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/05/06/whats-evidence-spying-trumps-campaign-heres-your-guide/?outputType=amp

So? That doesn't prove the FBI wasn't spying on Page because of Russia. Boss, how stupid does a person have to be not to understand that? Just because Page and Papadopolous were part of the campaign has nothing to do with anything. Don't you understand that? Are you not able to separate the dynamics between the campaign and Russia? Why are people so damn stupid?

I'm afraid BWK is one of those ULTRA deranged leftists that SO wrapped up in HATE for our president, that even shown the truth, they IGNORE and DENY it. You're wasting your time, and so am I.
I wish they were deranged. They're arranging a coup to take over the USA as we speak from their Deep State headquarters manned by the angriest Trump Hater, Hillary Clinton, the Madcow friend.

So? That doesn't prove the FBI wasn't spying on Page because of Russia. Boss, how stupid does a person have to be not to understand that? Just because Page and Papadopolous were part of the campaign has nothing to do with anything. Don't you understand that? Are you not able to separate the dynamics between the campaign and Russia? Why are people so damn stupid?

You can lead a horse to water...there are literally dozens of articles on this. Open your eyes.

I wish they were deranged. They're arranging a coup to take over the USA as we speak from their Deep State headquarters manned by the angriest Trump Hater, Hillary Clinton, the Madcow friend.

Maybe but BNW is just a deranged old man. He also cannot read.

Your only purpose here is to assist the Democrat Party destroy President Trump and the Republican Party. You want it to be a one-party Communist state ultimately. You're part of a Deep State secret society that pledges omerta so the American people will not know they are pushing for a One-Party state by destroying the opposition instead of opposing it and destroying the Constitution instead of accepting it also. If you don't know this, you are an outsider helping do the insider's dirty work.
My purpose is to expose the truth. And that is exactly what has happened here. The fact that the truth eats every meal of tours is your problem. No communism or deep state. Just the truth that Republicans can't deal with. Get a life.

But it'll never work. Their efforts are just as corrupt as their initial witch hunt, and it will backfire.

D4g-Fg-K1-U8-AELyte.jpg

I have news for you: No collusion happened, which is why no collusion was found. Mueller's report rubber stamps no collusion, no obstruction due to the lack of an indictment. Period.

What do you think Trump has over Lindsey Graham, for him to change so much and become such an ass kissing wimp? Does he know Lindsey is gay or something, which in the R-party is a career killer?

No, did you forget that Democrat claim that Trump is mentally incompetent? How is it possible for him to have anything over anyone?
He doesn't. Democrats know everything that they need to know for Trump to be impeachable.

Interesting that they won’t even try.

Forum List

Back