Graham in "wake-up call to GOP", new legislation today to codify Heller: Biden is undergoing concerted effort to take away gun rights to win elections

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
there seems to be this undercurrent where if Dems don't agree with God-given rights, they just ignore it. they just skip the 2nd amendment. well guess what, YOU CAN'T DO THAT, the Supreme Court has spoken, the people have a right to own a gun

We’ve got prosecutors today who think cops are a bigger problem than criminals. That’s a problem, and we need to sharpen the law to protect innocent Americans.

there seems to be this undercurrent where if Dems don't agree with God-given rights, they just ignore it. they just skip the 2nd amendment. well guess what, YOU CAN'T DO THAT, the Supreme Court has spoken, the people have a right to own a gun

The problem is Trump supporters (not necessarily you since I don't know where you stand) have no morals or core values because they are wrapped up in a cult mindset.

This, to me, is a greater danger to our 2nd amendment rights then anything the Dems are doing right now.

The problem is Trump supporters (not necessarily you since I don't know where you stand) have no morals or core values because they are wrapped up in a cult mindset.

This, to me, is a greater danger to our 2nd amendment rights then anything the Dems are doing right now.

Your partisanship is boring let's stick with the dumb idea of democrats once again trying to violate the second amendment while ignoring once again the demographics of gun misuse and that gangs and drug culture are the main engines for causing the murders in mostly big cities in the first place.

Your partisanship is boring let's stick with the dumb idea of democrats once again trying to violate the second amendment while ignoring once again the demographics of gun misuse and that gangs and drug culture are the main engines for causing the murders in mostly big cities in the first place.
Partisonship? When it comes to gun control I admit I am partison. I support the right in this aspect.

What terrifies me is Trump can make the following statement...

“Or, Mike, take the firearms first and then go to court, because that’s another system. Because a lot of times, by the time you go to court, it takes so long to go to court, to get the due process procedures. I like taking the guns early. Like in this crazy man’s case that just took place in Florida, he had a lot of firearms – they saw everything – to go to court would have taken a long time, so you could do exactly what you’re saying, but take the guns first, go through due process second.

After this statement it was pretty much crickets from the right.

Of course, like all rights, the 2nd isn't absolute, but this statement was beyond gun control and made me wonder if Trump and right wing messaging started to disparage gun rights...if the Trump supporters would blindly follow them off the cliff like they seem to everything else.

Partisonship? When it comes to gun control I admit I am partison. I support the right in this aspect.

What terrifies me is Trump can make the following statement...

“Or, Mike, take the firearms first and then go to court, because that’s another system. Because a lot of times, by the time you go to court, it takes so long to go to court, to get the due process procedures. I like taking the guns early. Like in this crazy man’s case that just took place in Florida, he had a lot of firearms – they saw everything – to go to court would have taken a long time, so you could do exactly what you’re saying, but take the guns first, go through due process second.

After this statement it was pretty much crickets from the right.

Of course, like all rights, the 2nd isn't absolute, but this statement was beyond gun control and made me wonder if Trump and right wing messaging started to disparage gun rights...if the Trump supporters would blindly follow them off the cliff like they seem to everything else.

Trump talks a lot and didn't do anything about it a reality you overlooked.

He is actually a significant supporter of gun rights which he showed in his 4 years there as Heritage Foundation states in detail:

A Second Amendment Grade for President Trump So Far​

LINK

=====

You can do better by ditching the overt partisanship crap.

Trump talks a lot and didn't do anything about it a reality you overlooked.

He is actually a significant supporter of gun rights which he showed in his 4 years there as Heritage Foundation states in detail:

A Second Amendment Grade for President Trump So Far​

LINK

=====

You can do better by ditching the overt partisanship crap.
This is exactly the type of thing I was referring too. What Trump said was dangerous and even more dangerous was a lack of response from his supporters and now you are here justifying his statement. "He talks a lot".

Forum List

Back