Graham reacts to House impeaching President Trump

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
South Carolina Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham says Pelosi would 'lose her job' if she didn't decide to move forward with impeachment.

ME: Whatever the Senate does, they will make the House look like the idiots they are

Hypocrite Lindsey was sure singing a different tune during Bill Clinton’s impeachment .

South Carolina Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham says Pelosi would 'lose her job' if she didn't decide to move forward with impeachment.

ME: Whatever the Senate does, they will make the House look like the idiots they are

You mean like Gingrich and Hastert. I put no stock in anything Graham says, he flies like the wind, and he loves tramp. We should impeach him (Graham).

Hypocrite Lindsey was sure singing a different tune during Bill Clinton’s impeachment .

a lot of people have done a 180 on impeachment ;in the last 20 years

on both sides

Until Republicans admit they were wrong in impeaching Clinton, they can’t be taken seriously

Until Republicans admit they were wrong in impeaching Clinton, they can’t be taken seriously

Until you admit that lying under oath to a grand jury is an impeachable offense, YOU can't be taken seriously.

I agree with you on Clinton was an impeachable offence but not removable... He really shouldn't have been asked the question, it was a major fishing trip which started at a land deal and ended up with a blow job in the WH. Monica only testified when Starr threatened to put herself and her mother in jail. They were two consenting adults who did something that they didn't want in public domain. That was how simple it was.

Trump is a far worse crime... He was trying to fix an election by having a false investigation announced on his political rival.That is worse than Nixon...

a lot of people have done a 180 on impeachment ;in the last 20 years

on both sides

That is true . What goes around comes around. That’s why it’s funny when someone posts a clip from a dem back then and ignores the cons from back then .

Trump is a far worse crime... He was trying to fix an election by having a false investigation announced on his political rival.That is worse than Nixon...
That's what you would like everyone to believe.

That's what you would like everyone to believe.

So how is getting a blowjob from a consenting adult the same as coercing an ally into fabricating an investigation of a Political Rival and then obstructing justice into the investigation?
Trump dereliction of duty is far higher, it was to undermine democracy itself...

Forum List

Back