Grammy’s go full satan lil Nas routine is straight from hell crowd cheers - God help us

What's the right gonna do!!! HELL...the right is the one getting shit for justice. What's the left Gonna do about it. You got your corrupt activist judges, your corrupt politiians, your corrupt crime family boss president and his crime family. You think this wont eventually trickle down To YOU?? Right now you're convenient to your own side. One day you won't be. Remember we told ya so.

What's the right gonna do!!! HELL...the right is the one getting shit for justice. What's the left Gonna do about it. You got your corrupt activist judges, your corrupt politiians, your corrupt crime family boss president and his crime family. You think this wont eventually trickle down To YOU?? Right now you're convenient to your own side. One day you won't be. Remember we told ya so.
Everyone's corrupt blah blah blah.....Free PeeWee!

So, just wondering, is that a reference to Trump? If so, are you willfully lying or are you unaware that that lie was debunked MANY TIMES? Or do you simply not care?

Debunked? He didn't say it?

Less and less people are watching them. Just reading today about that. So are the oscars and of course super bowl has satanic themes. These folk are et up with it. They're telling you what you are. Isn't that what Maya Angelou used to say..... When folk tell you what they are, listen. Straight from a leftists mouth. See...that's what i mean when these folk are compelled to tell you what they are up to.

What "Satanic themes" does the Super Bowl have?

Is not Rock n Roll about rebellion and challenging older folks societal norms of expression?
Nas isn't rock.

He's a marketing genius, though.

I wouldn't do what he does, but I'd sure like some of the money attached to it.

and elvis before the beatles. But you gotta admit...while parents were worried about that, It wa hollywood doing the devil's work. Music did take a turn for the worse though didn't it. Compare actual lyrics to music from before heavy metal and rap.
One of the dirtiest songs I ever heard dates to the 50s.

And they wonder why their ratings continue to drop year after year...

:auiqs.jpg:

Could it be they are so pathetically desperate to be relevant that they are engaging more and more in the weirdest, sickest, shock-worthy performances / efforts like this?

Forum List

Back