Grand Juries should NOT be comprised of all DC democrats. We need a new law.... (Poll)

Do we need a law that juries need to be comprised of politically balanced jurors?

• Yes

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 18 56.3%

• Total voters
Why just DC? How about juries in deep red states? Who decides which side of a political line is a bias?

Either way…bad idea. This is deliberately politicizing our judicial system at its most important point: a trial by an independent jury. If they feel they can’t get a fair trial they can always ask for a different venue.
Seems like he said balance fool

No one can ever get rid of all their bias, its who we are.
I like one poster's suggestion to eliminate Grand Juries.
Anyone with even a moderate level of intelligence can recognize their own bias.
If they cannot set that bias aside and view the evidence presented they should, MORALLY, step aside.

But, of course, one must also have the moral courage to recognize their bias.

Anyone with even a moderate level of intelligence can recognize their own bias.
If they cannot set that bias aside and view the evidence presented they should, MORALLY, step aside.

But, of course, one must also have the moral courage to recognize their bias.
Most bat crap crazy lunatic left wingers think they are moderates!

I don't have much faith in our justice system anymore and that isn't changing. Making laws or rules for our justice system to follow won't do a thing because they'll just ignore them. Radical people have taken control of our country.

Radical people have not taken control of your country. Radical people were trying to take control of your country on January 6 and failed. They are now being prosecuted.

Radical people are being stopped from taking control of your country. But as long as you continue to vote for or support the policies of Donald Trump, you are going to have a problem with radical people trying to take control of your country.

You’re voting for people who have openly stated that they want to ignore the constitution. It doesn’t get any more radical than that.

OK, thanks. There are Grand Juries all over the place. My OP point still stands that DC Grand Juries need to be more balanced politically.
A grand jury in Washington, D.C. that has been hearing evidence about efforts by Donald Trump to overturn his 2020 election ended a session Thursday without an apparent criminal indictment of the former president, NBC News reported. Earlier, a court official in Washington said no indictments were expected to be issued there Thursday, NBC reported.
That would tend to make your whine irrelevant

Most countries would have taken them out and shot them...
So we should sink even LOWER in our treatment of political opposition?

Should we have rounded up the BLM rioters and shot them? They did a hell of a lot more damage.

So we should sink even LOWER in our treatment of political opposition?

Naw, I think that putting them on trial and sending them to jail for a long time is acceptable. Just make sure we get the guy who instigated the whole thing.

January 6th was a president who lost an election trying to cling onto power. If you can't see how toxic that is to a Democracy, I'm not sure that there is much to help you.

Should we have rounded up the BLM rioters and shot them? They did a hell of a lot more damage.

Uh, the reason why we HAD BLM riots is because Black people were already being shot, dummy. What did you think they were rioting over?

People like Joe are turning what HAD been the best country in the world into a corrupt, third-world nation where that would be the next step.

Um, we've been in decline because Republicans gutted the middle class to make rich people richer.

Everything else is window-dressing.

I would love to go back to the days I grew up in, where my Dad had a good paying union job, protections at work, and so on.

The ironic thing is Trump is one of the guys who took that away (read about how he treated his own employees) and then plays on white resentment over what you've lost.

Lisa Logic: "Hey, I've lost something, I'm going to blame that black person who never had it!"

Naw, I think that putting them on trial and sending them to jail for a long time is acceptable. Just make sure we get the guy who instigated the whole thing.

January 6th was a president who lost an election trying to cling onto power. If you can't see how toxic that is to a Democracy, I'm not sure that there is much to help you.
All lies, or course.

Uh, the reason why we HAD BLM riots is because Black people were already being shot, dummy. What did you think they were rioting over?
More lies.

Um, we've been in decline because Republicans gutted the middle class to make rich people richer.

Everything else is window-dressing.

I would love to go back to the days I grew up in, where my Dad had a good paying union job, protections at work, and so on.

The ironic thing is Trump is one of the guys who took that away (read about how he treated his own employees) and then plays on white resentment over what you've lost.

Lisa Logic: "Hey, I've lost something, I'm going to blame that black person who never had it!"
You're such a dumbass that it's pathetic.

And White people are shot, too. We just don’t destroy 100 cities and murder dozens of people and set fire to buildings and cars and assault people and loot and whatever else.

As for what the BLM savages were rioting over, it was kicked off by the George Floyd case - which had nothing to do with race at all.

And if you cannot see how toxic is it to have the FBI and DOJ doing everything possible to protect a massively corrupt Democrat president, while going hog-wild dreaming up indictments against his political opposition, you’re beyond help.

And White people are shot, too. We just don’t destroy 100 cities and murder dozens of people and set fire to buildings and cars and assault people and loot and whatever else.

As for what the BLM savages were rioting over, it was kicked off by the George Floyd case - which had nothing to do with race at all.

And if you cannot see how toxic is it to have the FBI and DOJ doing everything possible to protect a massively corrupt Democrat president, while going hog-wild dreaming up indictments against his political opposition, you’re beyond help.
We've known Joe is beyond help ever since he joined this forum. He's clearly suffering brain damage

Forum List

Back