Graphic Video: Kentucky Dem Senate Nominee Charles Booker Running Against Rand Paul Wears Noose In New Ad: Lynching Was Used To Kill My Ancestors

Rand does approve of lynching which is why he voted against the lynching law.
Dumbass fucking leftard race baiter.

Why the fuck do we need a law against something that hasn't happened in SEVENTY YEARS?

Progtards are so fucking retarded it boggles the mind.

Blacks have to hide in the bones of ancestors because their peers are committing a holocaust today.

Yes I said it. It's true. Blacks are committing a holocaust with their daily mass murder.

But on the upside.
Look where the country would be if all those "people" were still alive.

Employers in need of cheap labor lost slavery, Jim Crow and, finally, with the 1964 Civil Rights Act, the ability to legally discriminate against African Americans. So they turned around and, one year later -- just as black Americans were poised to move into the middle class en masse -- began dumping low-skilled workers on the country with Ted Kennedy’s 1965 immigration act.

For the past quarter-century, black academics, intellectuals and activists have been screaming from the rooftops about the devastating impact of mass third world immigration on African Americans.

I call it "The Great Replacement Switcheroo"

wow

Rand does approve of lynching which is why he voted against the lynching law.

when MLK was sayin' we're gonna march for our freedoms, somebody said you can't do that, and he said YES WE CAN!

when Jesus said i'm gonna walk on water, someone said that's impossible, and he said YES WE CAN!

when they told FDR he can't get us out of the great depression, they said you can't, YES WE CAN!

YES WE CAN! ELECT CHARLES BOOKER!

YES WE CAN! ELECT RAPHAEL WARNOCK!

YES WE CAN! ELECT STACEY ABRAMS!

YES WE CAN! HAVE A BLACK SWEEP IN THE SOUTH!

YES! WE! CAN!
YES WE CAN

GET MACHINE GUNS

Charles Booker wears a noose in a new campaign ad that blasts Rand Paul for initially opposing legislation to make lynching a federal hate crime

Well….if that is true, he belongs to the political party that put that noose around that neck….the democrat party lynched black Americans, why does he belong to that party?

you wanna know why Booker would make a better Senator than Rand Paul?

At Least He’s Not White!

just kidding!

If Charles Booker were honest about what’s killing black men in America, he wouldn’t be talking about a noose.

Democrats use fear tactics and racial hysteria to make sure college educated white women and black voters stay in line.

If Charles Booker were honest about what’s killing black men in America, he wouldn’t be talking about a noose.

Democrats use fear tactics and racial hysteria to make sure college educated white women and black voters stay in line.
Yeah, you foreigners know all about it, not.

Charles Booker wears a noose in a new campaign ad that blasts Rand Paul for initially opposing legislation to make lynching a federal hate crime

So his campaign message is “Vote for me cause I’m black”

What a putz

You twisting the meaning is laughable at best.
You are projecting

You are twisting words to back up a bald faced lie.

No one including Paul supports lynching. It is illegal already and he has never voted to repeal laws against.

You are full of shit and a liar and that is PROVEN

Forum List

Back